Thread: Boooooooooo!

Boooooooooo!

Well, it seems as though the stars are aligned against me. My wife was out of town all week through sunday. Marlana has been having a wonderful time. All set to go out today and purchase my first wig and maybe for the first time go out and meet some new people. Then...r-i-i-n-g.
    "Guess what honey, I'm coming home today. "
    "What? When? That's great." ( not really)
    "At 5:00 tonight."
    "That's great, blah,blah,blah, I'll see you then."
    Now I've got to go home and do laundry, fold clothes and pack up my things early. So I've been able to get a short 2 hrs of pleasure before it's over. I know, poor poor me. At least she called to tell me and didn't just surprise me. Whew!

Marlana

Banned Read only
    It could have been worse. She could have just walked in the door and yelled, I'm home.

at least you had a couple hours.. and surprises are NO fun..! Trust me..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

If she knew about this side of you, it wouldn't be a problem now would it?

If hiding your dressing is starting to affect your relationship (by making you unhappy your wife is coming home a day early, rather than excited to see her sooner)... maybe it's a little bit of time to think about things.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Yeah, I agree with 5150 and Babeba. You do kinda need to tell her. It's entirely possible that she'll react the way my fiancee did, which was basically "So? I don't mind it at all!" It feels so good to be open at last with the woman I love!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I know you are glad she is home. After all, priorities are what they are, and it is best to make sure we know what they are for each of us. As much as we all like to make light of the old ball and chain coming home. I am still feeling the best when she is home.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

It sure would have opened an oppertunity for an exchange of dialog! If she don't know she sure missed a good chance!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

life sucks...... then you die.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aren't those UNWANTED calls WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It has happened to us all.
    One day you won't have to hide so much.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    It does not sound as bad as it seems? If your wife was out of town for the entire week, then I am assuming you were able to be en femme whenever you were not doing 'manly' activities that would preclude dressing. No? When my wife would go out of town to the mid west for seven to ten days and I was still working, I cherished the after work time. When I retired, I was 24/7 en femme. I suspect your wife knows of your cross dressing (DADT?) and was giving you a heads up so you had an opportunity to straighten up the house. I will say, however, two hours is not sufficient notice to rid a home of perfume smells.

Some wives would not give a person advance noticed, if she was trying to 'catch' you with the 'other woman.' Try explaining the scent of perfume, if a wife truly does not know of the cross dressing.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The easy way to solve the problem would be to tell her!! I don't know how long you have been married, but she should have known about your crossdressing from the beginning!! Keeping it a secret is no way to handle a marriage!! If you truly love her, which I believe you do, you will tell her the truth!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    Hi Marlana, My ((DADT)) wife always calls me when she's on her way.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

tell her about it! be like, "eh babe... i like being a sexy lady when youre not around. wuddayatinkadat?"
    Why are there so many songs about rainbows? and whats on the other side? Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, rainbows have nothing to hide.

I agree with Babs. If you've CD'ed all week and you resent your wife coming home a day early, it's time to reevaluate your relationship. I can understand being disappointed if a planned afternoon of dressing gets cancelled when you haven't dressed for awhile. But after a week? Are you happy in your marriage? Does your wife know that you prefer it when she is gone?
    Reine

Hi Marlana, yeah I too have had similar disappointments when you think (and plan) for the time you have... and then it goes pear shaped!

It is a pain in the proverbial to have the hassle of making everything look (and smell) normal...

And then we have the perennial issue... do you come out of the closet (assuming you are in it)... that is a massively big deal... or do you just plan better?

My wife has been DADT for a long while and as long as I could show no sign of anything when she got back... I lived for another day. If anything was out of place I had a week of purgatory (a time to reflect on my dysfunctional behaviour).

I agree with many here though... Her being back early would have been a source of joy for you at an earlier stage in your relationship... need to think about that? Clearing up quickly is a pain in the proverbial and many of us here will know about that very well... but presenting a negative to what she may be thinking is a bonus is going to be problematical going forward. Priorities!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Life for me has been so much simpler since I introduced my wife to my crossdressing "hobby". She did catch me once trying to get out of one of her blouses and a bra but I refused to talk about it at the time. That's another story.

I had to always be on the lookout for her and try to guess when she would get home. I was only comfortable if she was out of town and that was rare.

Now, the only concern is that a neighbor will ring the doorbell wanting my help on something. If my wife is bringing a friend home she will call and let me know.

I love my wife and love having her around.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Ok...first of all, my wife knows about my cd'ing. She is in the DADT camp. Second, I love my wife and am very happy to have her back here with me. My dilemma was that I actually had a chance at going to a "social" for the first time. I had planned to buy a wig and go to this shindig and see if it was something I was interested in. It seems they always fall when we have plans. I don't want to leave her sitting home on a Saturday night while I go out. That's all. Thank you all for your comments.

OK, I'll ease up on my previous post. I misunderstood your OP.

The trouble with forums is that first, we don't know each other and second, we only have the written word to rely on and not the body language and voice inflection that indicates how people really feel when they post. So I read the big black "Boooooo" in your title, along with the "(not really)" right next to having told her you were glad that she was coming home early, and I took you for your word.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Reine

When I was married I actually printed out a checklist of everything I had out. Dresses shoes, make up and so on.
    So as I put everything away I would tick it off the list. That way I never slipped up and left anything around for here to find.

And before you ask, no, I didn’t leave the checklist out for here to see. I burnt it in the fire.

Suzy is not that dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Marlana View Post
    Ok...first of all, my wife knows about my cd'ing. She is in the DADT camp. .........
    It would have saved a lot of confusion and unecessary typing if you had bothered to mention that fact in the original post.

If you want good advice, or even some "poor baby"s, you have to set the stage, so to speak. You don't have to write a book as some do, but you have to specify the important things.

So as I understand it at this point, your wife knows you dress when she's away so she calls you to tell you she's coming home to give you a chance to change back to your "boy" clothes and put your girlie stuff away. Seems reasonable to me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

What would she have done if you hadn't got that call and she just showed up? Since she does know. Do you think she knew you were dressed? That's why she called.

How does the saying go? Life is what happens while we are making plans.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.