Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Gays and a Bi Girl

Why?
    She's using the correct pronoun for how Paige is presenting while being aware of the fact that crossdressers identify as men.

Good for you Paige!
    ...Kinda jealous now

I swear I expected the post to continue "walk into a bar..."

I don't see the problem here. Paige found some people that get off on CDers.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Paige knows the score I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Paige knows the score I'm sure.
    Exactly! Paige is an adult and who am I to judge?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She will use caution I'm sure.

I do not mean this to be flip. I laughed out loud as I read this "These guys sound wierd ". I just thought it funny on a forum
    for men who love to wear Womens clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    You'd best keep your guard up at all times. These guys sound wierd

Thera

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    I do not mean this to be flip. I laughed out loud as I read this "These guys sound wierd ". I just thought it funny on a forum
    I thought the same thing. I'd imagine it only seems weird to people who wouldn't want to be involved in something like this.

Personally, I find it quite commendable when people are out there, chasing their freaky dragon! Life's too short to be afraid of strangers who might make you feel really, really good!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I personally would run as fast as my little legs (shapely, shaved and in sheer stockings) would carry me. But then I'm not into guys. So maybe that makes a difference.

Annabelle

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I agree entirely that this is not time for a "pink fog". All the usual precautions should be in place. This could be a wonderful situation, or it could be something less. Once the "something less" has been eliminated the meeting could begin to be wonderful. Good luck with this and please let us know how it works out.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Aren't we a riot...................................

Thera

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    The title sounded like my house before I transitioned LOL now it a gay man and two bi-girls :-)

omg, I didn't think that the title of the post would be the focal part of my post!lol. Anyway yes I am a Cd and would really identify myself as a girl even though I am a dressed male so that most likely would be the bi part, bi male, bi girl does it matter. So, the two men are a couple but don't live together and they were both very nice, they both knew from when they saw me at the mall that I was a CD and they both commented on how well I dressed and presented as a female that they needed to get closer to be sure. Ok back to our meeting lol, we met had coffee and talked about alot of things including the possibility of a discreet relationship with them, so that was our meeting and if it goes any further that I would be in control of how far anything would go and that is where things have been left and we have only swapped a few emails since. I'm not sure if we will get together or not, the attention was really nice I think that is what was the most needed part. I know what they are interested in and only time will tell if I end up being the meat between the bread lol.(don't make anything more out of the last bit then what it is, I could have said the bi girl between two gays. Not that, that really matters no one take offence please just having a little fun

Quote Originally Posted by Being Paige View Post
    Not that, that really matters no one take offense please just having a little fun
    No fun allowed here Paige, these broads take themselves so seriously you'd think cross-dressing was a career path. Most of these chicks are pretty well kept on the porch by their wives and the others prefer to masturbate in a closet far away from the scary world. Adventuresome beeyotches like yourself tend to cause a stir. Don't ya know it's okay to fantasize about blowing a guy, but you can't actually DO it! Oh mah gherd!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    No fun allowed here Paige, these broads take themselves so seriously you'd think cross-dressing was a career path. Most of these chicks are pretty well kept on the porch by their wives and the others prefer to masturbate in a closet far away from the scary world. Adventuresome beeyotches like yourself tend to cause a stir. Don't ya know it's okay to fantasize about blowing a guy, but you can't actually DO it! Oh mah gherd!
    Best post here and I agree with it.

Glad you had fun, Paige!!

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Paige, Be careful, this kinda thing worries me.
    That's an understatement. It is so dangerous, I have no words for it. I can't believe how many on the thread are saying "have fun" ? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Devine View Post
    That's an understatement. It is so dangerous, I have no words for it. I can't believe how many on the thread are saying "have fun" ? Wow.
    How is it dangerous?
    She met with the two guys and she liked them enough to keep in contact.

The only dangerous thing about some hot buttesexe is if you don't use protection.
    I don't need to tell her to have fun, I know she will.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    How is it dangerous?
    This is one you will never win Corinne. The sad fact is most people CD or not are just naturally fearful of almost everything. Any defense of the situation as described will be simply derided as foolish or worse. Some of us think life is for living, but most people think life is for cautiously existing. Frankly I wouldn't want to live in a world where I couldn't flirt with strangers and maybe even have sex with them. After all, a stranger is only somebody you haven't met yet, and sex is just sex. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's great but I won't be looking back on my life wishing I would have done more living.

Call me what you will, but be aware that it won't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Maybe all one needs to do is meet Petey the Prostate!
    I sense a cartoon deal in the works...

I'm going to have to agree with other posters: no matter what, just be careful, at least in the beginning, while you are still metting these people.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    How is it dangerous?
    The image of 2 transphobes luring a CD to a remote location to beat the crap out of her comes to mind, kinda like what happened to Brandon Teena, Matthew Shepard, Gwen Araujo.......
    (I know they are not a CDs, but the example is still relevant)
    Last edited by Sheren Kelly; 12-02-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

You can apply that to anything though.
    It's a wonder any GGs go out on dates at all with the world being full of seething rapists.

From what I've read she's done a good job of mitigating those risks.