Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you really want?

What do you really want?

We are such a diverse community here I'd like to ask a simple question of everyone in the entire spectrum of Crossdressing. No Judgments, No right or wrong answers, No Attacking another's response.

The question is What do you really want as it pertains to you and your desire to crossdress?

Simply start your post by

What I really want is:

What I really want is: to be as comfortable and confident in my attempt to present myself femininely as I am in everyday life expressing my masculinity.

I really enjoy Both

What I really want is to look nice and have fun being myself. I love interfacing with my friends and really enjoy dancing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

What I really want is: To be able to live my life as a woman when and as often as I please.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

as a crossdresser, what do i want? I am happy just in dressing... and staying at home being "girly." Though at times, i wish i could go out and interact with people. Do i want to be a girl? NO!

Platinum Member
    Good question, Kendra.

I consider my self a middle pather - maybe a bit more to the TS side of the path. I want to live the majority of my life as a woman, present as persuasively as I can and blend in effectively when doing so. And I need to occassionally present as male for those elements of my life where its expected of me.

What I really want is: to successfully transition so that I can live my life as the (trans)woman I was really meant to be.

I would like to be able to go out in public about my business and appear to be a woman. Not look like a "guy in a dress" I don't mind if someone wonders I just don't want them to know for sure. If I can acheive this I can live a better portion of my life as I see myself. At least this is my responsible, realistic want.

My real want would be something I have decided I will not do. That is to transition completely to a woman.

I just want to move as far away from a male appearance as I possibly can, where I go from there I don't know just yet.

What I really want is: to live like a woman not transition but live my life how i want to...

im am working on it and soon it will be..

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    What I really want is to be able to be myself, whatever that may be, whenever I choose.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    What I really want is: what I already have.

I love and respect who I am. I have an awesome wife and a wonderful (and growing) family. Basically, I love my life. Is it perfect? Hardly! Still, I wouldn't change a thing. Call me odd, but there it is.

Kathi

What I really want is: What never will be. To be a female in body as I already am in mind.
    I've made choices, as well as promises and vows earlier in life that would be wrong for me to back off from now. Even though it's my body and my life, and there are some that think we deserve to be happy - no matter about others. I respectfully disagree. (Depending on circumstances!)
    What I must now accept is to try to as closely as possible, emulate being female for myself (when time presents itself), while still being able to revert to male for others.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    What I really want is:
    To get dressed in the morning, do my hair and makeup, answer the door when some knocks, visit the neighbors, go to town and shop, party dance and never have to worry that someone might recognise me, and what would they think.
    Just to be me in a dress or greasy coveralls
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All I want is people to leave me alone and not judge.

What I really want is: To dress the way I feel, to wear make up when I feel like it, in short just be me all the time

What I really want is: My personal acceptance of who I am internally. I am still new at exploring this side of me and I've yet to fully understand it all. I do know I enjoy being born a male and I wouldn't have it any other way, but there's a feminine side of me that I'm only just learning to embrace. I hope within a few years I no longer consider it a "feminine side" but rather a branching out of an already complex but oh so enjoyable network of personality quirks.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    What I really want is to enjoy my girly side now and then - just enjoy the feel and the look.

what i really want is to look on the outside like i feel like on the inside. to be free.
    Why are there so many songs about rainbows? and whats on the other side? Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, rainbows have nothing to hide.

I once told a girlfriend that I hated the fact that they got to wear all that "neat" stuff! I wanted to try the nylons the heels and all the rest because it looked fun! I mean I wouldn't have wanted to dress like that all the time but when the girls got the cool dresses and nylons and hairdos and all I got was a dark blue wool suit and a shirt and tie--the same year after year I admit I was envious. A strange deal. I got into the CDing thing and it was a rush to be sure. I am not sure what I want. Do I want to be a woman? No. Do I want to find a man and be his woman? No. I still have my testosterone blast and attitude that says that anyone who messes with me will get 200lbs. of ex-marine attitude. But, I do have my softer side.

I have this re-occurring dream that I am wearing women's clothing and nobody notices, as if it's just natural for me whether I am a woman or not. Strange dreams. But that's the way it goes for many of us I guess. I remember a girl friend I had once. I told her I had better legs than she did after buying expensive lingerie and nylons for her she would not wear. I put the things on and took my picture to prove it. That picture is now my avitar. I guess I had prettier legs and won the argument because she left soon after. Ah, as we get older we do get wiser. Just a thought--

Shiny-

Wow, this is like a hard question for a beauty princess like me. Um....I want everyone to be equal. That way, no one "gets" anything more or less than the other person has. They can wear what they want, present how they want, live as they want. Oh and Ice Cream
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

What I want is; to be accepted and valued for who I am (both the good and the bad), and not for what others want me to be.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

What I really want is to finally be the real me, the one I feel most alive being, the person I was created to be. What I want is to live with that beautiful truth every day of my life. I am a transwoman and what I want is to be who I truly am. It makes me very happy. And I want that for everyone else too
    Last edited by Tiffany Grace; 11-07-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    You can't fully love others until you truly love yourself. It is a wonderful journey
    http://www.facebook.com/tiffany.grace.31945
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rita_th...ueen_and_diva/

What I really want is for it to go away. REally. I can do without all the messed up thinking in my brain.
    What I really hope for is to find someone who will accept me the way I am.
    What I really expect, is nothing. I'm going to live out my life alone, using gogo girls for companionship, and keep dressing up in private.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

not to be judged,to be who I am inside,to dress any way I please,maybe one day go outside and have a nice day shopping while dressed as the women I feel i am inside.maybe one day meet some nice girls and just hang out as friends

Wasn't that a rather infamous TG Novel, later turned into a Movie? I think it was titled "I Want What I want, What I Want." So that would imply that this is an age-old question for Trans Folk, and maybe the rest of society too.

Anyway, I would really want to do what TS Gals get to do. At least a year or two of living completely as a woman, and then perhaps, SRS? Call it Joanie's "Real Life Test." As I grow older The Muse seems to beckon to me even more! The Daydream of being able to shop, do most anything, with no recriminations, just seems like an "ideal."

Will it ever happen? Who knows? An awful lot of Planets would have to get into alignment, and all my commitments and obligations would have to disappear. (Sigh,) this thread is making me kind of Blue...I'm doing that "Quiet Desperation Thing" that Thoreau so cleverly alluded to. I think we re going to prove that there are an awful lot of unfulfilled dreams that float around this place.

Peace and Love, Joanie