Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I were a woman....

If I were a woman....

Ever ask yourself: "If I were a woman, what would I do?"We get caught up in the glitz and glamour of it mostly being who we are but in a practical vein, what would you really like to do with your life as a woman? I don't have to think about it that much really.I'm an action adventuress. I'd have my own detective agency a la Honey West but also would want to be married and have a family.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Are there woman fighter pilots?

Flying all day and partying all night

If I were a woman .......

If I had been born female, rather than male, in the era when I was born, I would have been expected to be a wife and mother, clean house, cook, etc. I might have become pregnant (that's before effective birth control was readily available) and been forced into a marriage that I didn't really want. In those days it wasn't "cool" to be pregnant and not married. The marriage would have either ended in divorce or I would have given up any dreams of being "somebody" and just stayed home cranking out babies.

But if we're talking fantasy here, I would be a hot 27 year old female who owned her own Internet company and had the money and free time to cruise the world.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

That is a very interesting question. My mother is a very strong willed person. So, I am sure I would have been raised in a way that would suggest much the same characteristics. Life experiences would have been quite different and I sure that I would not have chosen the path I now follow. In some ways, I think that life may have been easier. But, I can't really be positive of that. There are things about being born male that I wouldn't have changed. I am not sure what I would have done. I do know that I have always favored my mother and some of the trials of her life were not pleasant. It's nice to wish I had been born differently. Ultimately though, It does no good to wish I were someone different, because I am who I am because of the sum of my experiences. To wish differently is to deny who I am and second guess the course of my life.

If I were a women I would be gay. No joke when I drive home and more often then not I dream about being a women. And my crew I have working for me are pigs. So yes I would be gay.

If I were a woman, which I am, only not in in the genetic sense, I would want to have babies. many many babies especially since I would be able to, and I would have as many as I could while still hoping to maintain some semblance of figure and financial stability. Would love to hear a child call me mommy instead of just guys on the street
    You can't fully love others until you truly love yourself. It is a wonderful journey
    http://www.facebook.com/tiffany.grace.31945
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rita_th...ueen_and_diva/

Aspiring Member
    If I were a woman, and I am inside, just not born that way, I would just enjoy life. I love my violin, my bicycle, my photography and my family. And, if I were a woman I'd have had many more years to accumulate shoes and wouldn't be buying so many now. Woops, that's a lie, I'd still buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Are there woman fighter pilots?

Flying all day and partying all night
    Sign me up for this one!
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Silver Member
    I don't want to be a women, I just want to be able to dress like one and express my feminine side without ridicule.

Platinum Member
    I probably would be the same person I am now. Perhaps, just a little less self conscious of my appearance. I already have a career, a marriage and a family.

If I was born a genetic female I would have got married and had kids. Would've loved to be a stay at home Mum and looked after my family.

The USAF has female fighter pilots. But you can have almost as much fun flying float planes. At least if you enjoy the outdoors and getting places most other people can't go. =)

Being a female film director would suit me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not sure if Id want to born a woman. Just thinking abiut that monthly cycle would make my body shake. Im very happy now as I am,only thing I wish is I wouldnt have to shave as much lol.
    Renee

I have thought about this on many occasions , and I have probably have three kids one of each , been divorced and probably a single mum , working too hard getting paid too little and struggling to make ends meet , because in my experience although we all want to be pampered princesses , with a wonderful dashing prince , a fantastic figure, perfect hair and makeup, it don't happen that way.

probably be under paid.... over worked and under appreciated!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

So true Sarah, regardless of who or what we are, we have to make our own happiness. BTW my avatar today is Joanie Collins in her heyday. I always thought she was easy on the eyes. The kind of woman I would like to be.

My sister is 65 and never married, nor had sex- a virgin yet. I would only want to be a woman, if i could be one about half the time, and be a guy the other half.

If I had been born into the correct body for my gender identity, I may have been a bit of a tom-boy, but I still would have loved my girly things to. As for a career choice, I did enjoy my time in the news, however, I may have been on the ohter side of the camera's lense. Although, I don't think I would be happy at the anchor desk, I'd be a feild reporter, and not one of those "Ill be in the nice climate controlled truck, and just jump out long enough to get my interview and do my stand-up and right back in".... No way! My @$$ would be right there in the grass along side my photog's!

If I were a young woman, I'd want most of the same things I want now. I'd want to do whatever I could to end stupid-ass wars and major corruption in govt, esp. ours, so we could have a decent world where everyone can have fun together. I swear, the human race is still a bunch of Neanderthal jackasses. It's disgusting, except for all the nice things that somehow manage to exist alongside all the crap.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

This world we are in this program we are experiencing is winding down Lela. Better things are in the offing my friend.

I have often wondered what it would be like if I had been a woman. I think that I would have been just like my mom.

But then again I would not know what it would be like to be a CD.

I would want to be a beautiful blonde with an extrordinarily high IQ.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    probably be under paid.... over worked and under appreciated!
    Reality strikes

If I were a woman I would probably get up in the morning, shower, make coffee, read the paper, dress, go to work, go home and on Friday's and Saturday's go out to my favorite places. Pretty much what I do now.

In my fantasy world though work would be as receptionist for a world wide multi-faceted corporation where part of my job was PR at social gatherings where jet setters gather. My partner and I would travel the world on out vacations mostly to adult beach resorts and share a nice old farm in Connecticut where we would have several horses and dogs and cats.

This would assume of course I kept the same mindset I have. Never desired children, and I like partners in life but loose strings.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-08-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Great question: If I'd been born a woman, I would have been the right age to become a Pan Am stewardess when airlines were glamorous, how I'd have loved to put on my uniform with white gloves and nylon stockings and flirt with the passengers while I saw the world, until a cute copilot married me and we lived happily ever after...a girl can dream!