Thread: Trouble Sleeping?

Trouble Sleeping?

Does the stress of crossdressing ever keep you up at night? Lately, I keep waking up either having dreams about or thinking about crossdressing. It's driving me nuts.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

I have had dreams about being caught in public with nowhere to hide.

I tend to dress while I'm working one of my part-time jobs (I have to be there at 5am sunday morning.) A friend of mine hired me. The first time I dressed, I didn't think about disconnecting the cameras. I was worried for about a couple of weeks afterwards that somebody was reviewing the tapes. I made sure that I called my friend every other day, just to see if his attitude toward me had changed. So far, so good.

May be it is the guilt of your dressing with the situation you have been having with your wife?

Join the club Britney. On more than a few occassions I have waken up from sleeping and felt like I should be dressed up all pretty. I lay there trying to get back to sleep but can't and have actually had to get out of bed and dress up because the feeling was too strong to deny. I bet if I could dress feminine 24/7 I'd sleep through the night every night.

sleepless nights

I dream about crossdressing quite often. I have never been a great sleeper though so I don't know that the guilt is a factor. I always sleep in a night gown or slip anyways. Sometimes the dreams can be scary though and sometimes they can be nice.

Rikki

Nope. Sleep like a baby. And when the rare CDing dream comes along, I sleep even better.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

My crossdressing never kept me up at night. I often had dreams about clothing and dressing but they don't wake me up. They did make me sad a couple of time when i found a new piece of clothing in the dream but lost it when i woke up hehe
    Ariel Pinklover

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Unhappy Dreams Good and Bad ?

Hi everyone,
    I'm awake just now and vaguely dreaming over this machine.
    Asleep tho, that is different, I do dream nice CD dreams and a few upsetting ones. the trouble is that they are always so very short and my memory is terrible. Waking up i cannot remember any of the desireable details.

Can any of youse ones, remember that is... dreaming is a taken in this thread.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

hi

i find myself waking up some times at night planning my next dressing experience and what i'll wear.i think i'm getting to caught up with this at times.
    danielle d

Quote Originally Posted by Petra1
    I have had dreams about being caught in public with nowhere to hide.

I tend to dress while I'm working one of my part-time jobs (I have to be there at 5am sunday morning.) A friend of mine hired me. The first time I dressed, I didn't think about disconnecting the cameras. I was worried for about a couple of weeks afterwards that somebody was reviewing the tapes. I made sure that I called my friend every other day, just to see if his attitude toward me had changed. So far, so good.
    Petra, I've done similar things at my job. I work maintenance at a hotel and was on the evening shift bymyself. Brought clothes with my and got dressed up in the maintenance shop. Worked on some stuff that needeed working on, mopped the floor, played with the pool equipment in the pool room. Had a grand time, and was very glad I didn't get caught
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

Banned Read only
    Crossdressing certainly has kept me awake at night, not through any feelings of guilt or remorse.
    I always feel great when I'm dressed but sometimes I feel so good I don't want to get back into drab!
    This results in staying up all night, then feeling like death about half-way through the morning, and constantly nodding off.
    Did you know it's possible to sleep standing up for short periods if you have something to hold onto or lean against ?
    This does not go down well !
    Going to the toilet is not reccomended, (people come looking for you !).

Love Angela XX

I certainly do end up think about dressing on those night that I do not sleep all the way thru the night. Sometimes I will get up and do a little dressing while the whole rest of the house is asleep. There are other times when I will ake real early in the morning, especially on the days that I do not have to work, just so I can get some extra time dressing. Of course getting up that early in the morning does leave you feeling very tired. Not very productive. But it still feels great to get to dress anyway.

So in short form. I am with you Britney
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

trouble sleeping?.... me??? lolol

Hi Ladies,

No, I must admit... I have had no trouble sleeping related to my crossdressing. At least not in a bad way..... I do sometimes lay in bed and "think" with a running imagination, of how it would be to go on a cruise taking only enfemm clothing...and make up of course..... but then I fall asleep easily and comfortably....

Suzy

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonCD
    Petra, I've done similar things at my job. I work maintenance at a hotel and was on the evening shift bymyself. Brought clothes with my and got dressed up in the maintenance shop. Worked on some stuff that needeed working on, mopped the floor, played with the pool equipment in the pool room. Had a grand time, and was very glad I didn't get caught
    Scary and exhilirating at the same time, isn't it?
    Last edited by Petra1; 11-29-2005 at 12:16 PM.

Yes it was. Was glad I didn't do it the next night as the fire alarm went off from some stupid kid playing around
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

Quote Originally Posted by britney1
    Does the stress of crossdressing ever keep you up at night? Lately, I keep waking up either having dreams about or thinking about crossdressing. It's driving me nuts.
    Try wearing knickers or other items to bed.

lol... maybe not good advice, but it's what I tend to do.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I sleep either with a nightie or nightshirt or just nude.. I sleep fine!

I too have dreams about my cross-dressing. They no longer wake me or keep me up. I have accepted who I am and they have become an extension of my cross-dressing. The dreams actually enable me to live and function as a woman
    I realize they are only dream's but as a famous poet once wrote:
    "Hold fast to dreams
    for if dreams die
    life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly,
    Hold fast to dreams
    for if dreams go
    life's a barren field covered in snow"

keep on dreaming.......
    XO
    Andi

I sleep en-femme so any dreams are in effect reality, after all - all things are relative aren't they?
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by Carole
    I sleep en-femme so any dreams are in effect reality, after all - all things are relative aren't they?
    Carole,

Doesn't sleeping en femme really screw up your wig?
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

No trouble sleeping at any time really. I do dream about being caught fairly regularly though which is not great and is always a relief to wake up.

One thing i have always liked is dozing off to sleep whilst dressed. It is always great to wake up and then after a couple of seconds you remember that you have women's clothes on. I love that feeling.