Thread: first time in 2 months

first time in 2 months

Well I finally got a day off to myself today, first time in two months. It's the first time I get to dress in some new clothes I've bought and the first wig I've ever bought. It's just a cheap Halloween wig, but it's my first step. and wow I've got about 4 hours to myself and it feels great. even tho I'm just laying around in some jeans and a sweater right now, I'm free at last. hoping to get some courage to go for a drive around the neighborhood later.

Platinum Member
    every day dressed is a good day. enjoy yourself, Stacey!

A cheap wig is better than no wig. Everyone starts somewhere Enjoy your day and hopefully you get the chance, or courage, to go for the drive
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Sounds good to me Hon. Hell, I remember in my early teens feeling good just to wrap a towel around myself and rolling my socks up to make boobs. it is what we make it really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

As the saying goes..."Even a bad day dressed is better than a good day at work"...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I did a short drive the other day.. such fun!
    I like the boobs made out of rolled up socks mentioned by Kate.. Sounds very familiar!!
    I often fantasized that one day I would wake up in the morning with real boobs..
    I started with a cheap wig.. we all do! Have a GREAT day!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!