Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: women watching

women watching

So my topic is women watching, and not in a creepy way, hiding in the bushes

When I am a mall or out shopping sometimes I like to just sit and what the lovely ladies as the shop. I really enjoy watching all the cute outfits they wear, and I like to get some fashion ideas from them. I also like to watch the way that they walk, especially in heels, and they way they sway their arms, and how they interact with other women.

Anyways just wondering if any of you ladies do the same, or am I just a little bit odd

Erika:

If that's odd, I just as odd. I do much the same. I think I tend to look at women the way women look at each other, but also to learn.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I think its something we all do to an extent. I admire several styles of clothing, but at least recognize with my body build I cannot pull off many styles.

I don't think that's odd at all. I think women probably do that every time they are out so why wouldn't we? I have noticed a lot of things for a while now that I never noticed before. Like how certain womens jeans fit (and i am not drawn to women in jeans), how nice their hair looks, and especially their makeup if they have any on. We can get some good pointers this way especially if your trying for a passable look!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Well of course Hon. How do you think we learned to do what we do? We didn't all have Denae Doyle to train us . My wife was my best teacher in that respect as she was a real girly girl. Anyway, don't be surprised if you see some of those ladies looking back at you admiringly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Yes. All of the time and I've been doing that for years. Movies, TV, mall, any place there are women - and here is the key - that show style that might fit me. Especially if it looks like I could wear it.

Definitely YES!

I've done that for decades...
    It's how I've determined my particular style. I use what I see to identify what will work for my body type and what will not.
    Then of course there's the days when I just look and go....I wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit!! LOL....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Women-watching bonanza for me last night at a semi-formal work function. So glad to see hosiery was the rule and not the exception

Banned Read only
    I've always girl/woman watched. Sometimes I see a woman wearing a dress with a pattern I just love. I feel like running up to her and asking where she bought it. When I am with my wife she is the one who makes comments concerning the attire of women, usually if the attire is ill fitting and inappropriate. I just keep my mouth shut.

Platinum Member
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they say. And really, everyone learns by first watching, then trying to imitate what we've seen. Nothing creepy about that at all.

I have only done that for all of my life. Who wouldn't want to look at beauty?

Me too.. being doing it all my life.. especially enjoyed it in my early years as short skirts were my thing..
    Now that I've become older, I watch to see what I may like to try... such fun..
    Heels and stockings are much appreciated by this 'girl/lady' watcher..!!!
    I'm learning to like longer skirts and boots.. maybe even jeans!!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Me too !!! I have always looked an watched them all my life ,,They would sometimes think it was for other reason but after I got married it was really great cuz my Wife knew why I was looking at other woman an never cared a bit . Someone would say something about me looking in front of her an she would just laugh an say if you only knew ! An under her breath she would say to her self HE wants your shoes ,,,,LOL,,,,,,

Oh hell almost forgot the most important thing about watching other woman ,,, My wife will point out other girls shoes because she knows of the huge shoes fetish I always had . Even in church she looks at me an then looks at them with her eyes an points them out . We love to shoes shop an look an try them on . An when a girl is dressed to the nines she points her out also . Sweet having a Loving wife !!!
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-09-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: merged consecutive post please use the edit function
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

The big difference between a CD/TG and a "Regular Guy" is that:
    the "Regular Guy" think to himself "That's a beautiful woman, I wonder what she would look like Naked"
    And usually only with women who are within a limited size range (5-7-9).
    They don't really care what the girls are wearing, as long as it shows her figure.

while a CD/TG says:
    "Wow, that's a beautiful look",
    "I wonder where she got that dress?"
    "I wonder if they have it in my size?"
    "I wonder how much weight I would have to lose to look as she does in it?"
    and "I wonder where I could wear it - wish I could wear it to work sometime"

And pretty much in that order - with pretty much every woman who is wearing a really nice outfit of any kind.

A transsexual also notices the make-up, hair-style, and nail polish, and maybe even the designer labels of the clothes.

When I used to grow out facial hair, giving a woman a complement on her wardrobe would make her feel threatened.

When I'm working my CZ studs, 1 caret CZ 3 stone ring on my left ring finger, and I've plucked my eyebrows and give the compliment in a high soft voice, they are genuinely complimented and often return the compliment, or want to tell me where they got it. I've even had a few women tell me "And I think they have it in your size". I love it when I can compliment a woman and she feels better about herself and her wardrobe as a result.
    Last edited by DebbieL; 11-09-2012 at 01:41 PM.

It is one of my favorite past times just sitting and watching all the lovely ladies walk by
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I like to use the term "checken out" or "scopen out" the outfit, make up, hairstyle, overall look. In the process always getting busted by my wife and getting the "I caught you looking at another woman's outift sneer/glare."
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Yes, me too. I see certain outfits and combinations that I like, and later try to recreate that look for myself. I don't think it's creepy, just my true admiration for women. S.
    Stephanie

Who better to get great outfit ideas form than a GG that is out shopping in a mall. When I am with my wife I will sit outside the shops and just watch and learn, it is just like being in school.

Angie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do this as well and have for a very long time.

I've been lately a bit embarrassed, as I do watch women when I go to work with a bus and train. Just studying how they have used make-up, as that's one thing I need to master. I do know it might seem (if they notice), that I'm a creepy guy staring them. Wish I could just tell them, that I'm not so much interested of picturing them naked, than I'm thinking how they achieved the make-up. Although that might be even more creepier, if I said it aloud

When I do that I usually wear big sunnies.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Eons ago people used to go to the airports and watch people going on trips. Train stations before that. Now parking is too expensive and a lot of them are dressed like slobs.

I watch women all the time,what they are wearing,the way they do there makeup,the way they walk in heels. I like to see if I have the same taste in clothes,shoes,boots. I go to the mall most of the time.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I look,watch, study, admire, envy, wish, wonder, long, at a woman. Her hair, her make up,her mannerisms, her hands, her shoes, her jewelery, her style, her... The list goes on and on. I used to think I was just a leering kind of guy. I was really just a wanna be, still am I guess. I truly don't understand some women they get the better clothes to wear the better hair, the accessories,the shoes(OMG the shoes), the dresses, the everything, And still the way some women dress? I know I could do better but on the outside I'm a linebacker but on the inside...?

I watch women every day. Are they watching me? Lol