Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charity Cd'ing

Just tell them that you never do anything half way,with you its all or nothing

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Oh, if only they had something like this at my office...I would go "full Amy" and knock them dead!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Let's see, if you give them one pound you can dress pretty for a day can you give them ten and dress all week?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Have they got any IT vacancies?
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Don't worry what the men will think - they're generally clueless about such things, will maybe make a wise-@ss comment, and then move on.

The GG's will most likely figure out very quickly that something is up, but odds are, they will also be intrigued and want to know more. Unless you look too good and trigger some feelings of jealousy, you're likely going to accumulate a few new admirers in the process who will start to look at you in a whole new light going forward.

Who knows? - you might even end up with one of more BFFs and shopping buddies out of this experience and start to trade fashion and make up tips with them. Some GG's are very supportive of us given half a chance, and as long as they are not intimidated by our crossdressing. It's often a different story for wives and SO's as amply demonstrated on this forum, as our crossdressing often strikes too close to home for comfort.

Decide what you want them to know, and then dress accordingly. I never wear makeup. That helps people think that I am not serious about it. When I dress "in a costume" as a girl around people who know me (it doesn't happen often), I intentionally walk poorly in my cheap PayLess shoes.

Platinum Member
    Don't worry about looking well practiced, just put your best effort into it and if someone asks, just say you had some help.

Something for the suggestion box:

Why support this charity just one day? Let's show our continuing support and make this an every day event.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiaprincess View Post
    OMG that's so spooky i was planning on the white dress !!!
    You can't go in THAT white dress, it's totally indecent!

Why don't you ask to borrow something gorgeous from the girl who want's to borrow some of your clothes; you said she was your size. Who knows, you might get to go through her wardrobe trying lots of things on; now there would be a day to remember.

Tony