Thread: Another "came out" to someone story!

Thumbs up Another "came out" to someone story!

Well I was watching another Jessica Who HD video and hit the share button to send an email to my gf, and I didn't know I had my FB linked to my YouTube account and it shared a link that I had sent to my gf. My gf's brother was like "are you trying to say something to us?"
    I didn't see that but was told by a friend on FB that he had seen that. So after a couple of hours and him going out for a bit. I got my gf to tell him cause shed better to break the news to him. Longer story short. He thought she was tugging his leg, he couldn't believe it. I texted him and reassured she wasn't lying. Later that night I just let it be Q&A period and he finally believed me after showing him some pics of me dressed. Went over well and was kinda glad to do so since I was tired of hiding my girlyness. All that's left is to tackle my gf's mom about the news so I don't have to hide as much to go out dressed or wear a skirt or something with a t shirt in the spring or summer so I can be a little bit cooler.

I am glad that worked out for you. There is nothing better than setting yourself free.
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Gold Member
    Sounds like it is going good so far. Was this in the works since you are planning on telling your gf's mom? Or did things just escalate for you? You just have to be careful on computers these days because of crosslinking. A separate browser between him and her does the job.

Great little story! I'll be waiting for chapter two for when ''mother'' finds out! Thanks for sharing and good luck!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It's so liberating when you can be yourself. Thank you for sharing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

One of the little hazards of cross linking information.
    Facebook has a lot to answer for I think.
    You just have to be careful.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glad to hear it worked out well! It is liberating, isn't it? (even if you hadn't intended on coming out to him quite yet)

I've been noticing my FB profile popping up in wierd locations. So recently I've been logging in/out of FB for a quick check and post, in lieu of staying logged in. Cuts down on the tracking cookies from FB. I still get adverts for shoes but I really don't mind those. The dating websites came from my chem homework (chemistry.com was not least bit useful!) but fortunately those have gone away.

I tried to avoid that by using a gmail address that I use for nothing else on my Velece FB page. So far nothing has appeared on my male FB page, but I will see.
    Justmetoo, love the Inland Empire, lived in Spokane for 3 years long ago. Sometimes wonder why I left.
    Your ex-Palouse Sister,
    Velece

Well it was in the talking with my gf about telling him since we'd be moving soon with my gf's mom and he's with us now, but he's going to his dads place so should be come home and up stairs, there's nowhere to go since bedrooms are by front door and tv and such is upstairs... He's 20 now so not so bad, but nothing negative has come of this. I am glad, and it is very liberating. I'll def be back to give the mom story.

The one thing that I have learned is that you have to ask why do you need to come out to someone? Who is it serving? If you are looking to be en femm more often than those living with you will definitely need to know. If you are transitioning, then everyone needs to know. If you are only going to dress every once in a while then I would say just keep it close to those who live with you. Once the box is open, there is no shutting it. So tread with caution.

Its wonderful to hear that your GF's brother was ok with it. I hope it goes as well with her mom. Be sure to keep us posted!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland