Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Femininity outside of cross dressing?

Well people have told me that I'm a good listener, better than most females infact. I cry easily in movies especially during emotional scenes. Learning to use the toilet now sitting down now. Otherwise I'm not that feminine in male mode.

Hi,

Ill change the word from Femininity to being female to begin with, being born both male / female allowed my self in a more hidden way of showing others i was not a ful male, really i was not that much any way. i was very soft. more in most ways like a normal girl ,

yet had some maleness about myself, though really it was so mixed up it would be very hard to know what i was, & through out my life its been the same. the ? then is am i a boy or girl. some knew i was a girl. just i did not look quite right, & there are other details that say female.

for myself there was never a thats boys work or thats only for girls or you cant do that , thats only for a girl to do....

Right.... i sure missed that then . i could & did what ever was needed doing i never saw this attitude i enjoyed most things & did what needed doing,

i had a bent for sewing & even after a while Mum gave me a free hand i liked some art'e craft like pot mits out of sack or bags, then sewed up clothes for Mum & myself, soon learnt to use the sewing machine with out breaking the needles & cotten oh yea, real fast. & then id trun around & do moters for the machine, i learnt on the treadle first.

Most things i could turn my hand to & do a fare job, age 10 on .at age 15 i built a 20 ft by 12 ft garage a proper one concreate foundion all timber = ( lumber. gee i dont know ) he he ......& covered in corr iron . & weather tight. plans & all & passed, windows & doors, even have a pic of myself doing it, 1960.

so for me there is no male / female conflict. now, non visual empahy, listening, showing love, being there when needed, & able to work with those that have gone through abuse this to me is very importaint, because being a woman i am able to be there, sometimes we go through issues to know how to help others, with out that expriance its very hard to identife with others for myself its so lovely being able to be with those women

People see in myself my Femninity as a girl & female then as i grow as a woman. well have done now, just im very critical of myself so i dont see it. so there are things we can bring we just need to be able to see in our selfs we are not alone we do each of us has something neat about our selfs & we need to be more open with each other,

...noeleena...