Thread: Odd Occurance last Week

Odd Occurance last Week

Hello All,
    I was house sitting for my sister last week in the burbs with access to a car and the King of Prussia Mall nearby, so time to crossdress!
    A very strange thing happened that I can't get out of my mind. My sister lives is a typical suburban neighborhood with a short flat driveway, maybe 4-5 car lengths long. She has a little Audi A4 coupe which is not really easy to get into in a skirt, so I found myself having to get back out of the car one morning to re-adjust my skirt. As I was stepping out of the car, a small meat delivery truck was passing by when the truck suddenly stopped and the driver, a man, started walking across the street towards me. This all seemed far too odd for me, so I gave up on the skirt adjustment and hopped back in the car. At that point, the weird guy who was already at the head of the driveway, turned and got back into his truck and left.

I know nothing happened, but it sure was strange. I'm not completely passable, but I'm sure I look like a middle aged woman from the end of the driveway.

Thoughts?

SS

Platinum Member
    Maybe he was looking for directions.

Seems a little weird but have agree with kim .I just think he was at the wrong place ??
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Let's hope he was just going to ask for directions and you overreacted! One can never be sure so I think you did the shart thing!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

the wierdest thing may be that he was driving meat truck... shades of sweeny todd... you could have wound up in a meat pie! be careful out there!

He might have been selling meat door-to-door. I've had a few encounters with such types.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ann, Does your sister deal with that Co.
    They are always ringing my door bell.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Insdie the locked closet Karynl's Avatar
    It was likely someone selling meats door to door. People like that have stopped at my home before. Never bought, always suspicious of anyone offering un-solicited food in this manner.

You getting into your car was a signal to him that you weren't interested.

Karyn

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I too think he was selling meat out of the back of his van and he was looking to talk to "the lady of the house" but when you got back in the car he knew that this wasn't likely to be a situation where he would make a sale ... i.e you were just on your way out not just on your way in. That's my 2 cents.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yeah, I'm thinking he was selling meat. I've had a couple of them stop at my house as well. I did buy meat from them once. I checked out their company with the BBB before I bought anything from them though. The meat was very good! With that being said though, I am very suspicious of anyone selling meat from the back of a truck, van, or car.

He probably saw you get back into your car and figured you were in a hurry to get somewhere and didn't want to bother you.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Seems to me he spotted a damesel in distress,a nd was comming to see if he could help... You were getting in and out of the car, I'd wonder what was wrong

He thought he was at the meat market? ...he probably just saw your house number and realized he was at the wrong place.
    Chickie

I wonder about all these replies.
    Maybe he thought you would be a good catch.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think he was going to tell you he has exactly the same skirt himself. But when you jumped back in the car, he decided you didn't want to hear it. I'm sure that has to be it.

Annabelle