Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got caught wearing a bra

Lucy, there's an old saying, " shiznit don't stink until you mess with it".
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Thank you for all the advice so far nothing has been said to me directly by any of the drivers although our HR manager did call being on Thursday late and asked me what was going on not quite as bluntly as that luckily my back and shoulder support turned up that morning and I had in my lorry ready to show. So for the few ladies that said basically it was my own fault and I was wanting to be caught you were totally wrong yes I was moving forward I realise now I was moving forward way too fast so I pulled everything back and Lucy will not be allowed anywhere near my lorry, I've also told the one person at work that new about me that I have disposed of all my clothing jewellery and shoes to the charity shop and my make up underwear and everything else was taken to the rubbish tip so she now believes that I've stopped as I said to her that I could not allow this to happen again. I think the problem was not having anyone to speak to face-to-face so I will now try to work out the best way for me to move forward. So once again thank you to everyone who gave me advice.

Just call it the Bro !! lol
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

To be honest its really not a big deal, Just say that it was an Upper back supporter they look alot like bras. i know people who go to the gym i work at who wear them all the time.

http://www.drugsupplystore.com/servl...l#.UK2Ly4Y_ffc

Proof^

I have to agree, I wouldn't say a word unless someone else does. Then you can decide if you want to just deny it, make up something, or just own it. If you own it though, the cat will definitely be out the bag. Not sure if you are ready for that though.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Don't even answer to anyone... Just ask questions instead. Like, I wonder why does the other person think that?... Why are they making up stuff? Why are they spreading rumors? Why are you asking me such odd questions? Basically, you want to provide no information while at the same time get people questioning the person who is causing the disturbance... put the people asking the offensive questions on the defensive.
    Chickie

It's been almost 2 weeks now and still no one has said a single word to me about this, nothing has changed and I know there are at least six drivers who would definitely say something to me but still nothing. I am now beginning to wonder if the person who saw me told next driver there, and that driver just happened to be the one person who knew about me, if that was the case that would explain why no one else has said anything so far, the bit I don't understand is why she would say that one of the office workers told her that I was seen. The only theory I can come up with is that she wanted me to stop and didn't know how to tell me, that would also explain when I told her that I'd got read of all my clothing to the charity shop the previous evening and that everything else would be going to the rubbish tip on the Sunday morning she didn't say a word when I said that to her, the one thing that confuses me is I did say to her if she wanted to say something to me you don't need to be polite just tell me. Although the reason I told her that everything was gone was so she would think that I have stopped, I really do hope that I am wrong about this if I am not then I've learned a very valuable lesson (keep my mouth shut), the annoying part of it was I was beginning to think how could I come out. Now that I've had a couple of weeks to think about this I was definitely moving forward way too fast I need to slow down and take my time, if only I'd realised earlier I could have saved myself all this trouble but I will learn from this if only to be more careful in future.

a bit nutty
    Go to management ONLY if there is any harassment involved (and I highly recommend that). After being harassed horribly for some time I finally got the courage to go to management and tell them a little about what was going on. The harassment stopped and I became more comfortable in my own skin at work, even though some of my co-worker's tongues wag today (they mistakenly think I'm homosexual, but I don't really care). I can brush it off or even throw it back at the mouthier ones and it no longer bothers me.

Not to scare you, but people don't tend to forget about this type of thing and the rumour may extend past the workplace. Try not to panic. Be calm and try to be at peace with being a little out. No matter how careful you may be, our crossdressing activities tend to get out eventually. Like so many of us, you've just been thrust into the spotlight. Most of us are surviving or even thriving so don't worry about it. Phhhhhlllbh.....It's just a bra!