Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wives Who Embrace

Wives Who Embrace

I often read about accepting wives, but are do any of you have wives who prefer and encourage this side of you? Also I often wonder if there are any wives who are Bisexual and have found a perfect partner?

From my side I can say nothings ever perfect,there are time when she doesnt want to see me dressed and then theres time like the other day were she complimented me on my outfit. She doesnt have many g/fs so I kinda fill the void as we both know how to have fun and enjoy being out.She does refer to being bi when were out and ppl ask that rude little question so that puts them in there place andshe loves it. hehe.
    Renee

My gf is bisexual and she absolutely loves both of me Her friends told her that aswell that she now found the perfect partner for herself. She's also the one that gave me that last push from clothing only to make up and the likes. And she's the one that named me.
    You can't fly with the eagles if you sleep with the pigeons.

My fiance has always told me she was Bi, but I never thought about it until just now. I wonder if that is why she's been so supportive. I'll have to ask.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I don't know how much she embraces it, but it's not uncommon for her to say, we have nothing going on tomorrow, why don't you take the day to yourself and dress. I think it's more that she knows how much it means to me, and she is just being supportive.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I can't say that my wife prefers this side of me, but she has certainly encouraged me to explore it further than I would have without her prompting. She is often the one who suggests that we go out, and has done great things for my confidence simply by encouraging me to put myself in different situations.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

i guess i am lucky, my like me dressed and encourges it, however we do have kids so i mostly underdress. She has purchased me many things over the years. I know she isnt bi has had a few expereiances and said it wasnt for her. However she says beside i have you and that is enough for me. She likes me smooth and to wear my underwear to bed. we havent gone out as i wouldnt pass at all. But is something we both enjoy and i get to shar it with. We have been togther for 30 years and she has known about it from the start. i went a lot of years not dressing for while but now i do often and feel so much better.

Silver Member
    My wife supports and enjoys my crossdessing. I try to make it inclusive. She actually initiated my dressing when I showed interest in her shoe purchases and she insisted that I buy a pair of high heels for myself. We work at communicating and trying to make each other happy.

My wife enjoys it. When she first found out one of the things she said she was worried about was if she came over and there I was all dressed up and she would feel akward. But now if I'm not wearing some article of women's clothing she gives me a sad look like I let her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I can't say that my wife prefers this side of me, but she has certainly encouraged me to explore it further than I would have without her prompting. She is often the one who suggests that we go out, and has done great things for my confidence simply by encouraging me to put myself in different situations.
    Eryn, My wifes acceptence has gone so far as to suggest I get breast implants.

My SO is not bisexual at all. She doesn't find the girl side of me attractive at all but she encourages it because she says it makes me a better person. I think it really helps that she was always around the fine arts culture as a teen and through university years.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife was not Bi-sexual at all. She just loved the real me! Clothes do not change your sex, even if you are dressed completely feminine!! If you have thoughts of being a woman when dressed enfemme, that is all in your head! My wife did enjoy me dressing up, but she always knew that I was still her MAN under that satin and lace!! And she never encouraged me to get breast implants since my natural breasts were bigger than hers!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm not sure what the difference would be if one truly loves their SO Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    I often read about accepting wives, but are do any of you have wives who prefer and encourage this side of you? Also I often wonder if there are any wives who are Bisexual and have found a perfect partner?
    My ex is bi, and that is one of the reasons things worked. She felt like she was able to get the best of both worlds all under one roof. Unfortunately, we turned out not to be the 'perfect partner' for one another. Other issues came to the fore, and we've since gone our separate ways. Turns out that acceptance or embrace of crossdressing does not automatically a perfect partnership make.

I will say this, though: having someone who not only accepted Kali, but was also attracted to her, made for some of the most treasured memories of my life. My time spent with her not only gave me hope that there are women out there like her, but also the confidence to know that I don't have to settle for anything less, either.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Gold Member
    My wife usually tells me to "Go and put your Bra On" when I get a little grumpy
    or out of sorts. She says that it has a calming effect on me.
    Rader

Some people who are bisexual may not find this an ideal mixture. Some partners who are straight may be able to bend a bit to make this work. Personally I am not fond of labels like that, because a) there are so many factors involved with desire and b) it seems kind of unrealistic to look for someone based on whether they identify as gay, straight or bi rather than whether they identify as being into you.

Sweet Paula, My wife of 10 years has become totally accepting of and attracted to my feminine side. At this point I would not say that she is bisexual because she is not interested in men but only her Stephanie. In essence we are a lesbian couple and love to dress up together. Because of my size (especially the big feet) and the area we live in, my cross dressing is limited to our home but it brings joy and peace to our relationship. She gets way more satisfaction from her lady Stephanie than she ever did from a man. And I love loving her and feeling her joy.

Gold Member
    Prefer is probably not a good word. My wife prefers me in whatever form and that is probably at the root of her complete acceptance. She does encourage me to take it as far as I want. So she doesn't suggest specific things, she just tells me to do what I want as it doesn't matter to her. She has made it clear that she is here for the long haul and I have done the same with her.

Well in my case, I thought we had a perfect relationship. She loved dressing me up. But at some point she had an affair with her girlfriend. She surprised me with a threesome and during that time. I noticed they were way to comfortable with each other for this to be there first time together. Afterwards, she admitted about the affair and within a year, filed for a divorce. She decided she wanted to be with her real girlfriend more than me. Who, no matter how much I dressed as a girl, was still a man underneath.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    My wife is sexually bisexual but does not want a relationship with a real woman. She is accepting right now in the bedroom but outside of that she's not that into my femme side. We are seeing a counselor right now and it is helping so I hope that changes.

I don't see how a wife (or husband for that matter) can be "bisexual". You give that up when you make a commitment and get married. Assuming a man marries a woman, they are now both "heterosexual". There might possibly be some sort of lesbian fantasy when your wife sees or has sex with you dressed as a woman, but, you are still a man, you don't have a vagina.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Its funny actually, that we were just speaking about her acceptance of me befpre we went to bed the night. I do sometimes question the complete acceptance of me that she has, mostly because of the stories I've read here of the intolerance to towards us by our SO. But my wife encourages me to be Kimbely, to get out of the house, and experience the feminine side of the world. I now go out weekly to a club for us ladies, and she waits up for me to hear how my night went. This next part is what makes me question he acceptance: After 2 months of this weekly clubgoing, there has been an admirer who appreciates the feminine side of me. I have zero interest in him, but feel flattered nonetheless. My wife loves to hear how he dotes on me, and why I wont flirt along. It is,after all, part of being a girl. So yes, my wife loves this side of me, privately and publicly. But it still leaves me questioning her motives sometimes. I guess I really am feminine at mind!

Platinum Member
    My wife acceptsand supports, but I guess we're passed the encouragement point, as I need none. I do think wearers a good match in terms of being able to meet each others desires. But I think we pretty much abandon pretenses or labels during intimacy.

Gold Member
    Linda, just trying comparing it to us. The inner feeling of sexual attraction is part of your being (sound familiar?). You may not exercise a part, for example a bi man who marries a lady may not have sex with another man. But he is still bi because that is where his orientation lies as an internal component of his total make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I don't see how a wife (or husband for that matter) can be "bisexual". You give that up when you make a commitment and get married. Assuming a man marries a woman, they are now both "heterosexual". There might possibly be some sort of lesbian fantasy when your wife sees or has sex with you dressed as a woman, but, you are still a man, you don't have a vagina.
    Umm no, it doesn't work that way. Being bisexual is being attracted to people of both sexes. Marriage does not effect that. If it did, then gay men who marry women to conform would then cease to be gay. Sexuality is about feelings, not action.