Thread: Some advice, and things never to say or ask your SO

Some advice, and things never to say or ask your SO

I've been out to my wife since I met her 16 years ago. For about the last 10 years, I've lived as Celeste more than 90% of the time. A few things I've found with my most accepting, and loving wife, that are just plain taboo.
    - Never say anything will look better on you than on her. Just don't.
    - Never borrow panties, don't even ask. If all yours are dirty, do a wash.
    - If you've been moody, do not say it's your PMS, or 'that time of the month', GG's don't find that funny or appropriate.
    - Don't say 'now that you've gained some weight, can I have your black dress?' just go buy a black dress.
    - If she asks 'don't you have enough high heels?', don't say 'you have more than I do', you're just asking to start an arguement.
    - Don't forget your anniversary or her birthday, but buy yourself a nice purse that day. You selfish, unthinking....
    - Don't monopolize the conversation with SA's, or waitresses. They find you fascinating, to them she's just another GG. Don't leave her out.
    - If she tells you your skirt is too short, top too revealing, heels too high for the occasion, go and change. She doesn't want to be embarassed by your clothing choices.
    - You may think giggling is feminine or sexy, she thinks it's annoying.
    - Go girl watching together, but make comments that GG's would make, like 'that skirt really suits her', and 'there's a women with style/no style'. Don't just comment on their figure.
    - There's only so many times your SO can hear 'I wish I was a girl', or 'girls have it so much better'. She IS a girl, and probably doesn't think it's so much better.
    - Don't parody women. Unless you really want a kick in the crotch. Leave that to drag queens, they get paid to do it.
    - Learn to iron. (self explanitory)

Feel free to add or comment-Hugs-Celeste

Gold Member
    With doing a wash if one is out of panties - is it OK t wear panties again if they pass the "sniff" test?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Nicole, I am not even going there!

Along with all the other advice, when in company, do not refer to yourself, ask others their opinions on anything other than yourself.
    Do not ask if they think you look acceptable, they will eventually offer the information.
    Other girls find giggling annoying as well, join in a joke that may come up about others or surroundings and again no reference to yourself.
    If you are the butt of a joke go along with it, do not show offense and do not go overboard with laughter either.
    When they talk about that time of the month or other extremely personal subject, try and not go there, you do not have expertise in some areas.
    Sometimes it is good to be a boy and just listen.
    If you are too quiet you will be invited back into he conversation with.... "What do you think Celeste?"

Then you know you are accepted.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Great list by the way...what if she borrows my panties?

Great suggestions, celeste!

Maybe you should consider putting out an instructional youtube video for the rest of us along the lines of "Sh*t Girls Say" and all of the other knock-offs and parodies that the original version generated.

Good list and I think most are quite "common sense", even when in man mode.

Celeste, I am guessing this list comes from real life experience LOL

Great list!

Platinum Member
    One of the best things my mother taught me was how to iron.

Never offer to let her wear your girdle....

Kelley- Learned them all, and more from real life.
    Nicole Erin- Yes, but if it turns you on you need help.
    Almostalady- GG's worry about body image more than we think. It she gains an ounce, be blind.

one that annoys me that I see on here a lot is - GG's are jealous of how good we/you/I look and wish they could look as good as us/me/you.

So I suggest you never say: you're just jealous that I look better in this dress than you do !!

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Kelley- Learned them all, and more from real life.
    Nicole Erin- Yes, but if it turns you on you need help.
    Almostalady- GG's worry about body image more than we think. It she gains an ounce, be blind.
    I know, my first wife asked me if a dress made her look fat and I told her no...your butt makes you look fat.

"If you've been moody, do not say it's your PMS, or 'that time of the month', GG's don't find that funny or appropriate."

concerning this rule: its funny, when i came out to my wife/best friend......we both kinda joked afterwards a) that she should have known cuz 1x a month i ususally have a moody day. b) And that w/ her, her daughter and me.... we now have 3 times of the month to worry about.