Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycles and CDing

Question Motorcycles and CDing

I sometimes combine both of my loves .... Crossdressing and riding my Motorcycle. I will wear my bra,panties and hose under my leather pants and top. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .... it's great !!!

Love Kathy

I use to drive in car like that, have not try that on my Harley!

Departed
    [SIZE=3]You mean like this?[/SIZE]

Not quite like that, yet ... not that passable. But I have been pushing the envelope each time. As long as I am riding by myself I can go a little further every run. By the way I ride a Kaw Mean Streak. Would love to ride with all the girls, maybe a Cd bike gang, Ha !!!
    I will try to send pics ASAP

Kathy

motorcycles and cding

I also love to wear panties bra under my leather pant and jacket, its so cool to do this and I also ride alone. and I ride a goldwing

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    u could dress anyway u want on ur bike.....whos gona know ????ur wearing a helmet

i had an accident last year and spent 3 days in hospital- i,m glad i did not have on fem underwear

That's what Kool about riding and dressing .... I can be me and not worry about anything else ! Very relaxing !

Kathy

Wink

Hey Kathy

Motorcycles and CDing
    I thought that was pretty stupid untill I saw Julie's picture (post #3).
    Now I think it's pretty darn COOL.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    yes we love bikes ....

Biker Chics

I have road a few time with my high heel boots and black jeans, leather coat.

it was great and as always ride smart and sexy
    Clarissa

You will either like it or you won't!

Wow, neat subject, because it is something I think about a fair amount. I have ridden in panty hose before on cool days, but now I am almost always in drab. The reason being is that I gear up for the crash, not the ride, sooo I'm always afraid of being outed in the aid car...LOL. I have a Yamaha FZ1 that I push through the corners pretty hard, so I have to be kinda careful. It is such a rush that my Motorcycling seems to take away my desire to dress in the summer more than normal, which is a downside . I do have a fantasy of riding in girl mode, wearing tight black racing leathers, and boots, but I have'nt figured out how to take off my helmet without pulling off my wig....LOL

My hair is grown out and down to my sholders so I don't have a helmit issue, try a half shel helmit I think would do it. You may have to braid your hair.

Try a slow ride around the block.
    Clarissa

You will either like it or you won't!

Motorcycles and Womens clothes, the best of both worlds

I wear panites everday and when it is warmer I love to go ride 2000 Buell M2 Cyclone(custom of course) in the canyons here in Colo.
    Kayla Horn

There are certainly a lot of CD bikers. I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 750. I don't ride fully dressed, although in cool weather I usually wear panties and pantyhose under my gear. Sometime after the 1st of the new year I plan to get some photos of me fully dressed riding the bike, just to be able to say I've done it.

I would love to get a group of CD bikers together for a ride. Someone just needs to come up with a date and a location....
    Phoebe

MMMMMMMM,
    love to ride....havent got up the courage to do it enfemme yet but i think id love it!
    have a 99FXDS so fun!
    xoxoxo
    [SIZE="1"]I wear lace, and I wear black leather....[/SIZE]

I love dressing and riding but haven't done both at the same time .I have gone shopping on my bike and bought some things (bras panties hose etc.)dressed in full leather and toting a helmut got a strange look from the cashier. I ride a Victory V92c.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

I will have to try it as soon as I get my harley.

Kymmie

DAMN Julie, Ok ok ok I'll buy one, You'd make one helluva sales lady for stuff like that, If there is a chance that you came with the bike I do believe I would buy!!! I'm sold little Miss Hottie........
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

I love to ride!

Hi Girls!
    I've ridden my bike only twice enfemme. Then again I've only been riding since the beginning of summer. However, I love the biker chick look. I'd say about half the times I dress, I go with a biker chick look with the leather pants, girly tee, and leather jacket. I love getting looks from other people kinda fooling them as I'm riding. Thing is most of the time I wear a full-face helmet, so they really just see clothes and the lower part of my wig. Only once, I tried going around Downtown Arlington Heights, after a trip of Hunter's, that I rode without a helmet. I wanted to try to get looks from everyone and I think I succeeded. It's too bad that It's now too cold here to ride bikes. Hope to talk about bikes more often with you girls!
    Love, Starla Mint

Quote Originally Posted by cathycduk
    i had an accident last year and spent 3 days in hospital- i,m glad i did not have on fem underwear

Hope it wasn't a serious accident Cathy.
    Thats what always bothers me about wearing anything girlie underneath my leathers. I really don't want to be involuntarily "outed", and it would probably distract me from my riding a little too.

It is a great feeling to wear pantyhose or panties while riding. I prefer "knee highs" for the hot weather as I ride an older BMW twin. Those jugs give off quite a bit of heat.

Maybe we should have a special wave.

Banned Read only
    I have several biker friends. They told this joke once:"What's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley? On a Hoover, the dirtbag is in the front."

I'll be here all week ,folks.

B.

HD Electra glide for me. Only wore panties once, too afraid of going down and trying how to figure out to get the undergarments of while laying on the road. Although the thought of getting totally done up and going for a ride is great, and on my mind more and more. I guess getting dressed and doing anything would be a better statement. Amazing how many of us ride Huh?

Interesting side note: My shrink made a comparison between CDers and Bikers. What other group spends so much time getting ready to go somewhere and has to have the LOOK, just right?

Me personally, not into the big Biker look, definately into the Biker chic look!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Girls:

This is where all you biker chicks need to be:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tgcycle/

kaye_martin