Thread: if only i could

if only i could

If i only had myself to consider and not secret etc i would shave my legs, grow my nails, do my eyebrows, get silicon implants in my butt and hips and take female hormones to grow nice breats. I can dream i suppose x

That's right and don't forget to buy lots and lots of nice clothes

"To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; for in that sleep..."

Did someone say " nice clothes " count me in. Hubba Hubba
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

and I will too when I wake up in the morning with boobs and the man-thing is gone..
    I used to have dreams about that when I was younger..
    Now that I'm older, I just shave my legs and dress like a girl.. So much FUN!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Sounds great to me, plus grow out my hair and never to wear guy clothes again!

Marcy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why dream, Marion? Why not make it happen?

I believe if we want something bad enuff, we CAN make it happen!

At one time, this skinny 60 y/o man wished to become a shapely young woman. And, as u can plainly see from my pics, I DID!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Marion - As suggested, you can makes some or all of these dreams come true. If you can't, you can achieve the effects of long hair, nails, butt and breasts with purchased accessories. Illusion can be quite beautiful and fulfilling. Pursue your dreams.

It is so hard for me and would hurt people i love. I can only dream. Want so much to be woman x

I would love to be a women so much to, the clothing I love it, and to make it worse my wife said I could become a girl or dress 24/7 if I like.

I have the same fear of hurting the people I love. I have slowly started though. I trimmed my eyebrows, a little at a time, shaved my legs, and lost weight. I am changing my appearance slowly towards a more feminine look. It will take a long time but I plan to lose at least 50 more lbs (already lost 65) and grow out my hair. I live alone and in a different town from my family so I can dress often. Baby steps I guess. I have wanted to be a girl since I was 4 or 5.

Right...... life sucks..... then you die...... if and only if you make it that way.... otherwise deal with what ever cards are dealt you and make the best of them....... my happiness is not dependent on what clothes I wear....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Keep dreaming, welcome to the board and when reality kicks in you will realise you can achieve most of these things without permanent modification.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If your love of others prevents you from having your dream, then try to find what makes you desire this and see if you can achieve it some other way. Many women are unhappy being born women in that it impedes their job prospects, their physical strength, etc. What are you lacking in your world, with someone you love enough not to want to hurt them? How would, if you could magically change forever, into a woman completely solve that?

Thanks Closet. very well said. however i cannot help the way i feel. i would so love to be feminine. the urge is so strong it is all i can think about x

I understand the need/craving/compulsion to feel feminine. But undergoing all those steps are not necessary to feel feminine. The lesser methods to feel feminine may not be as hurtful to those you love. If you can start with smaller steps, you may find that is enough. You may find that is acceptable to your SO and may go further with their help. But having it bottled up for so long, your desire builds tremendously and is likely to lead to a more extensive burst of CDing, like popping the cork out of champagne. Try small sips of CDing and all might be happiest. Many would love to wear magic heels that turned us to beautiful woman when desired and we can take them off and return to our normal lives. But that is fantasy.

You are so logical. i am just going to have to see where my journey takes me.................. x

I do consider myself a Mr.Spock - I have emotions but keep them under control until the amok time!

just cant do it jim!! but hope i can do so so in time x