Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The ULTIMATE sacrifice for a SO?

Something I could never do. It would mean giving up more than just my male side, but giving up everything else in life I do and love.

Silver Member
    I'd live in fem mode full time, but pass on the sex change. I would have some augmentation done.

Platinum Member
    I have thought about this. I have a high degree of acceptance and approval. I enjoy living as a woman, and if my wife were so inclined, I would go for it.

I think she wouldn't have to ask me twice, I'd tell her to make my appointments.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-16-2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: no need to quote the first post
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

if my wife wanted me to then i would be there faster than a heartbeat x

Banned Read only
    It looks as if thus far, very few guys appreciate or ENJOY some of the advantages of being male? Being male DOES offer some advantages.

Advantages? Really?

Throughout history, it is by and large the men who had the privilege of dying for their countries in time of war. And we also got to do all the dangerous and life-threatening physical jobs such as mining, forestry, construction, operating heavy machinery, drilling for oil on off-shore rigs, deep-sea fishing, working in steel mills or metal foundries tending blast furnaces and pouring molten metal all day long etc., etc.

And let's not even talk about how the justice systems in most countries are rigged against men when it comes to alimony, child support, and visiting rights.

True, that is changing these days with females now moving into some of those jobs (can't imagine why!), but up until recently, being born male condemned many young men to enter those fields due to economic necessity and because they were the principal breadwinners with families to support.
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 11-16-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Very interesting.... I would love to cross that road when it presents itself. Right now, no, too much to lose.

Oh dear, the fantasy thread thing.

Sorry WAH, it's an unreal and to be honest I think an unhealthy fantasy. Certainly were it to be a reality I believe it would be unhealthy. It would require a disregard on the part of the partner for your feelings and your identity and a level of manipulation that would border on psychological abuse.

So clearly from me the answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Advantages? Really?

Throughout history, it is by and large the men who had the privilege of dying for their countries in time of war. And we also got to do all the dangerous and life-threatening physical jobs such as mining, forestry, construction, operating heavy machinery, drilling for oil on off-shore rigs, deep-sea fishing, working in steel mills or metal foundries tending blast furnaces and pouring molten metal all day long etc., etc.

And let's not even talk about how the justice systems in most countries are rigged against men when it comes to alimony, child support, and visiting rights.

True, that is changing these days with females now moving into some of those jobs (can't imagine why!), but up until recently, being born male condemned many young men to enter those fields due to economic necessity and because they were the principal breadwinners with families to support.
    I'm going to pick on you Leslie Im sorry as there are plenty of others on these forums sprouting similar views. To any of you I lay down a challenge. I would like you to provide an example, with reliable, government or other institiutional produced survey data (i.e. UN, WHO etc.) that shows genetic females with a distinct advantage over genetic males in ANY aspect of life or society (and no, variety of heel sizes does not count!). I have produced and provided multiple links (as have others) to various data sources clearly demonstrating disadvantages that genetic females suffer complared to genetic males for a variety of concerns including domestic violence, homicide, average earnings etc. etc. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE!!!

No. I am a male. Yes, I've got a bit more female in me than the average guy, but I'm a straight male. I like my man bits, and anyway, so does my GF.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Advantages? Really?
    Both genders have their advantages and disadvantages. No one can say that being one gender is better or worse than another, except a trans person who is not happy with his or her gender. Men have given their lives in times of war, women have been raped and killed, and women in some parts of the world still have their freedom strictly limited (think of women at the hands of the Taliban for example). The court systems have ruled in favor of men and women here, and I can attest to this personally. I lost custody of my son because his father made more money than I. Throughout history, life has not been easy for the under privileged, either men or women, who toiled the fields and who later worked in factories or for whom the task of doing everything by hand at home was also strenuous (have you ever washed the clothes for a family of 10 on a washboard?)

It's like having two children who are each vastly different from one another in terms of personality, character, and preferences. Is one any better or worse and is loved any more or less by the parents? They're just both different.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    It looks as if thus far, very few guys appreciate or ENJOY some of the advantages of being male? Being male DOES offer some advantages.
    It's just that I AM male. Don't think of myself as female. Advantages or disadvantages don't come into it.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    The ULTIMATE sacrifice for a SO?

What if, THEY are aware of/approve of/participate in your CDing...

And like the female side of you better than your male side. The reason/s do not matter.

What IF they asked you to transition fully AND money was not a problem.

Would you? OR would you be unwilling to give up your male side completely because of some of the advantages it offers?
    Why do you think giving up your make side (and parts) would be the ultimate sacrifice for a SO?

I would think the ultimate sacrifice would be allowing and approving of the SO undergoing female to male transition and living as a man with you in a gay relationship. Would you do this? Wouldn't that be the ultimat sacrifice for you?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Why do you think giving up your make side (and parts) would be the ultimate sacrifice for a SO?

I would think the ultimate sacrifice would be allowing and approving of the SO undergoing female to male transition and living as a man with you in a gay relationship. Would you do this? Wouldn't that be the ultimat sacrifice for you?
    I think this would only represent a sacrifice if you did not want to give up those bits...or were not at least ambivalent about life as a male. For me, that is hardly a sacrifice ...just something I'm a bit scared of.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    If a non-TS gave up his life as a man in order to please his SO, he would be making the sacrifice for her.

If the SO gave up her life as a woman to please her man, she would be making the sacrifice for him. Your scenario allows the very condescending idea that the husband has to "allow" his partner to make a sacrifice in order to please him. I don't believe that you really intended your scenario to reduce Significant Others to the status of chattels.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Hi,

Not so sure about this being male bit , i know many of you are, though you know im not never was or could be, let alone know what a real male is, so really what would i be giveing up, this male privalige did i have that under false pretence,

Not sure i even knew what that ment & maybe i still dont. iv gained so much more, im accepted by many males not just includeing women ,

I learned under some lovely men though i dought they would have seen past the concept that i was female as well . yet some knew what i was , though never said anything till only 5 years ago. when they knew for sure, & told Jos,& me

Did Jos accept me , not when i told her some 18 years ago she saw what she thought was a male, or percived i was ...ment ... to be, Now, fully accepted im just a female / woman thats different,

Iv not really lost out fact is iv gained far more as being a female that should have been shown years ago .

A Sacrifice ,,,, is giveing up your life for another , not to appear as a woman, or try to be one, being a female is very different,

Iv never given up my life as a male because i was not a true born one to start with, does not apply to me,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 11-18-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    ...... If the SO gave up her life as a woman to please her man, she would be making the sacrifice for him. Your scenario allows the very condescending idea that the husband has to "allow" his partner to make a sacrifice in order to please him. I don't believe that you really intended your scenario to reduce Significant Others to the status of chattels.
    Huh? I have no idea how you came up with that from my post.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    I would not give up my male side.

I have found that women have a FETISH for busty voluptuous & pretty ********.

they want you to look feminine with real breast like you are on female hormones but they also want the male anatomy unless it is a stud/butch or soft stud girl. Thin they want to dominate over you like your a woman & they are the man.

if you search w4t,t4w,w4w you will meet women interested in ******** and a few into cd's but not tv's.

they want you all shaving and soft like a women. many tv's won't or can't shave. cd's will shave fully.
    Last edited by luscious; 11-18-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Very interesting thread. I have often fantisized about this scenario in my head for a long time. If my wife would go along with it, I would have done it yesterday! Every other thing in my life I would be able to deal with after transitioning. But the relationship I have with my wife is too great to give up.

Erin
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Won't do because of the family, couldn't do it just because someone else wanted me to, would only do it if I felt like I had to do it to fulfill my own existence.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I would tell her that it is highly unlikely that I qualify for starting a transition, even if I wanted to. If she wanted to push me into it even after I was told I don't qualify, that, unfortunately, would likely end the relationship.