Thread: First shaving experience

First shaving experience

Hi Lady's. Just had to share that I shaved my legs for the first time tonight. Sliding them against one another feels amazing. Thought the experience would predominantly be an erotic one but while it was certainly exciting to fulfill a life long desire, the primary feeling was more affirming in a way. Just kind of felt right. Anyone else felt similarly?

Amanda

Silver Member
    Amanda - Great experience. I just shaved mine for the first time and felt the same way.

Yes, I shaved my legs a few times and as you say it felt right.

I would love to shave more often, but my situation doesn't allow it.

I found an epillator worked best for the 20 or so hairs I had on my legs. I tried shaving but it just came back too fast. Lovely feeling and looks good too.

Second winter shaving and it feels so natural! Wife didn't like it for the first couple months... but has come around

Shaved always fills great! That's why I keep mind shaved year around!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I never shaved regularly till I was twenty five.
    I shaved my legs as an experiment when I was about thirty.
    My legs got singed fighting wild fires about the same time and I have never shaved them since.
    I do look to see if any hairs are growing back.
    I have never been confronted about the lack of hair on my legs.
    I do have to walk the gauntlet when I wear shorts, I get the remarks from women mostly.
    "I wish I had legs like that"!
    My reply, "You're not getting them".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's been years since the 'first time' for me but I have to tell you that I remember that like it was last night.
    It was the most sensual and erotic moment. Slipping into my stockings that day, putting on a pair of sexy high heel sandals....OMG.
    I remember rubbing my legs together over and over and then suddenly......I had to go change my panties....

It's not the same now...but I could never go back to having all that body hair ever again....I just love being smooth all over.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Absolutely liberating.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Shaves the body everyday. Dont even wanna see any stubble. Just love the feel of freshly shaven skin.
    Renee

I did it. Yes, ladies, I just went crazy this afternoon. Tried a "sample" patch of Nair where there was a blood vessel thing sticking out and just kept doing it until it was all gone. I debated this for a long time. First, it was feet to work on the toes to try to clean them up, as much as possible. I did it. All gone. Yes, liberating. Cooler, which is important where I live. It just feels good. When will wife even notice? We'll see. It's all gone!

I shave my body once a week, including my legs. The M2F HRT has slowed the hair growth quite a bit. However, I do shave my arms twice a week. If I let my body shaving go, my wife tells me I need to shave!

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

There is nothing quite like that feeling!

it feels absolutly wonderful, but I agree, much better when epilated or waxed than shaved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I started to shave a small furry patch of myself routinely after a vasectomy years ago, and then later, my back and tummy in what I suppose was an effort to appear a bit more youthful in summer shorts and sleeveless tees. I loved how clean and nice it made me look and feel. But there was definitely something erotic about shaving my legs for the first time!

Although my wife didn't notice at first, it turned out that she didn't mind at all, and she now willingly shaves my back upon request. And, besides, don't nice sexy hose look so much better without all that hair matted down beneath?
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

I love getting a full body wax with a brazillian. It feels especially good on a hot humid day.

Amanda, I took the plunge mid-Dec when I came out to my wife, and I told her specifically that I wanted--no, needed--to shave my legs to get the full effect. It was amazing, just as you say, but it wasn't until the next day, when I bought a variety of hose and my first pair of stiletto pumps, that I was truly in heaven. Finally my legs looked the way I always imagined they could, and the way I wanted them to appear. It was indeed affirming. They have been shaved (or Naired / Veeted) since and I never get tired of that smooth feeling. My wife enjoys it under the covers but wants me to grow it back for summer. I will do that to keep her happy, and look forward to Fall.

I shaved mine for the first time almost a month ago and for me there no going back.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Love the feeling of fresh shaved legs and as a bonus pantyhose/tights stay up better as well. It should be made a law that anyone with smooth legs should be made to wear sheer nylons!

I've keep mine shaved for the past few years and it still feels great hun.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    It's been years since the 'first time' for me but I have to tell you that I remember that like it was last night.
    It was the most sensual and erotic moment. Slipping into my stockings that day, putting on a pair of sexy high heel sandals....OMG.
    I remember rubbing my legs together over and over and then suddenly......I had to go change my panties....

It's not the same now...but I could never go back to having all that body hair ever again....I just love being smooth all over.
    Giggle... Yes the first time is always the best!

Quote Originally Posted by MsRenee View Post
    Shaves the body everyday. Dont even wanna see any stubble. Just love the feel of freshly shaven skin.
    Renee
    I've been using a epilator but decided to shave this morning and agree that freshly shaved skin is the best! Must have to do with the exfoliating effect of the shave or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceri Anne View Post
    it feels absolutly wonderful, but I agree, much better when epilated or waxed than shaved
    Never waxed but have epilated and used depilatories, shavings feels much better. In fact, thinking about electrolysis but will probably not have legs done... just love the feel of freshly shaved legs.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It is a great feeling.

I never shaved my legs.

I've been shaving my legs for years and still love the way they feel when I first step out of the shower, rub in a bit of baby oil or lotion and then slip into a brand new pair of nylons and a light material skirt or dress. The way the air circulates around my legs and light touch of material when freshly shaven is near intoxicating. Twenty years later, I still get that feeling.

Cheers,

Kalista