Thread: Pantyhose

Pantyhose

I am very upset and sad I have learned that JC Penneys has quit making their own pantyhose which was my favorite anyone in here got any suggestions on what brand I can switch to that are just as good?

I prefer Hanes Silk Reflections myself, for special occasions. Just My Size for daily wear.

Silk Reflections are my first choice but as JCP was blowing out their hosiery, I bought a few different Worthington's thinking that for $3 each, they'd be worth a try. I found them to be a lot like HUE (which can be found at Macy's) and was pleasantly surprised.

When the JCP's went to $1 each, I couldn't be bothered. The packaging just screamed "cheap" to me so I cannot make that direct comparison but if you tried & liked Worthington, then you'd probably do well with HUE. The price point for HUE is slightly less than Silk Reflections and when on sale they can be bought between $4 & $6 each.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Some of the Capezio tights are decent but they maybe a little thicker then what you are looking for

Hanes Solutions Silky Sheer are very nice. However, my regulars are one of the few things I buy at Walmart: Legg 3 pairs for about $5.
    Stephanie

I love wearing Leggs Shear Energy and you buy 6 pair in a package for $20 at any Leggs/Hanes outlet store.

L'eggs Suntan Sheer Energy with control top & reinforced toe is the style that I buy the most frequently.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    Legg's Sheer Energy. mostly Suntan and Off Black, always control top.

Silver Member
    It depends on what size you wear. When I wear pantyhose, I like Hue hose , but their selection in tall/plus sizes is limited; if you can wear a smaller/standard size I would give them a try. They feel pretty nice too! If you are a bit on the taller or larger size, you could always try JMS pantyhose too; they feel "ok" not a sensual as the Hue hose but are cheaper and easier to find.

You could also try Berkshire pantyhose. I wear their gartered stockings all the time and the fit, feel and cost is a great value. They also wear like iron!

Guess we'll have to wear regular stockings and garter belts. The sacrifices we CD's make......
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Any sheer hose that reflects light is all I need, love the look.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have worn and still wear No Nonsense Sheer Endurance, nude and suntan (buy from e-Bay) and on that "special occasion" I will wear Hanes Silk Reflections, little color, off black, or suntan, sheer toe, control top. Also I will wear L'eggs sheer energy suntan, control also. BTW, I have six pairs of each style and shade just "in case????"

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    ...and on that "special occasion" I will wear Hanes Silk Reflections, little color, off black, or suntan, sheer toe, control top. Also I will wear L'eggs sheer energy suntan, control also. BTW, I have six pairs of each style and shade just "in case????"

Molly
    For the record, Silk Reflections don't come in a "suntan", thank goodness.

Yes, I can be a hosiery snob and as has been pointed out to me, I go out of my way to disrespect L'eggs whenever I get a chance. L'eggs "suntan" doesn't look anything like a suntan unless you are that woman back east who had that tanning booth issue. I'd post her picture but it'd be against the forum rules as I don't have her permission !!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I really like Leggs Shear Energy. Also wearing regular hose and garter belt.

Silk Reflections girl here either Barely there or Little color. Check at onehanesplace online. if you dont have a store close by.
    Renee

[SIZE=3]Perhaps Sears' brand?

[/SIZE]

Legg's Sheer Energy are the pantyhose that I wear most often.

Silk Reflections are also my favorite, something about them they feel and look great. I will wear cheaper brands for underdressing and wear my silks when dressed.

Legg's sheer energy is what I wear the most also. Tan or nude. Sheer toe and sheer waist I have tried some other brands but always come back to Legg's. I haven't tried HUE yet so I may pick some up next time I am at the mall
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Rule #1 with pantyhose:

1. Without a doubt any brand of pantyhose that becomes a favorite of yours will, I repeat WILL ALWAYS be discontinued by said manufacturer.

I also wonder if discontinuing there brand is part of the companies ill fated attempt to remake the company brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    For the record, Silk Reflections don't come in a "suntan", thank goodness.

Yes, I can be a hosiery snob and as has been pointed out to me, I go out of my way to disrespect L'eggs whenever I get a chance. L'eggs "suntan" doesn't look anything like a suntan unless you are that woman back east who had that tanning booth issue. I'd post her picture but it'd be against the forum rules as I don't have her permission !!!
    As a member of the 47%er or 99%er pantyhose crowd I will go out of my way to give "props, and respect" to Leggs!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth