Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of your fem self

Dreaming of your fem self

I spent most of yesterday en femme. It was a great day I got to wear some new calf high boots I got earlier in the week when shopping with my wife. They fit great, they have about a three inch heel and I was able to wear them most of the day. When I went to bed that night I had dreams all night about Janelle. I dreamed I was dressed en femme and out and about and I had a good time. I have not dressed out side the house before, but I do under dress. I had more than one dream it was like the Janelle dream channel all night long it was great. Do you dream about your fem self?
    Hugs Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Banned Read only
    It's odd, I have not had a dream I could remember when I wake up for years. It's ok though cause them damn zombies are probably chasing me anyway. Or maybe those were the residents of that village........

Silver Member
    I can't remember my dreams either. But your boots sound great. Your wife seems very supportive. You are lucky. Keep dreaming.

I have not ever dreamed about myself en femme, either. I am finding however, that I honestly just can't stop thinking about dressing and being en femme. It has now become a constant thought process, nearly every minute of every day. I just love thinking about shopping, dressing, going out underdressed, and envisioning actually going out dressed in public. I have been severely bitten by the CD bug! (Wouldn't change it for the world, either)!
    Di

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wake up a lot at nite because of prostate issues. I'm often awakened from a sound sleep. So, many dreams r fresh and clear for a few minutes anyway. I've yet to have definitive dressing dream. It's so disappointing!

And, I would LOVE to dream about Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have and I do not know what it is but I am always in a uncomfortable position when i am en femme.

Like I am out with a few friends gg friends and run into work friends who do not know.

Very uncomfortable. LOL

I live better moments than I dream en femme

Not since I go out regularly.
    I used to dream of being caught out and about.
    Not much dreaming these days though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I remember most of my dreams but I rarely have one of me dressed. Most of mine revolve around chocolate....mmm go figure
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

All the time Hon but in mine I'm an action adventuress usually trying to solve something or looking for some kind of treasure. I find many answers in those dreams.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

most of the time when I dream, I am a girl.....a younger one though. Been like that all of my life.

I wish I slept well enough to have dreams, most of my time is spent getting to sleep, wakeing up and trying to get back to sleep, weak kidneys do that to you.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quite often I have dreams like that! Most of them are happy dreams and quite pleasent!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Since I can remember all the dreams I had have been as me as a girl. I can't ever remember a dream where I was a boy/man. In my dreams I'm always doing 'normal' stuff.

Ofte do, though most of the time I cant remember the details.

I've had the most wonderful dreams of dressing and being a lady for as long as I can remember. Being a product of the fifties and sixties I often dreamed of the full skirts, bunches of slips and the hose and heels. Even when I didn't remember the details of the dreams I knew I had one because of the crushing desire to dress like a sophisticated lady when I woke up. It's been that way to this day.

I've only had a few dreams about my fem self. First one many years ago, right after I told my wife. I was dressed in a blue skirt & pumps and a white blouse. (That's how I know I dream in color!)

And just last night I dreamt I was brushing my shoulder length black hair. Problem is, I'm one of those guys who sports the shaved head with a goatee. But it was wonderful dreaming of long, shiny, flowing hair! Very vivid dream!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I have dreams almost every night about being Jessica. I often wake up sad when I realize it was just a dream. But they are good dreams and as close as I will ever get so I try to enjoy them. They aren't triggered by dressing though, they just happen. I havn't had the opportunity to dress in a good long while. I have found that the dreams are more frequent and intense the longer I go without dressing though... for whatever that means.
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

I dream of myself in girl mode quite often, much more often than I'm able to spend time as Lauren while awake. As others have mentioned, I often find myself in uncomfortable situations in my dreams, like spending time with family and friends who don't know this side of me. Fortunately, though, no one has ever been mean or judgmental in my dreams; the only real cause of my unease is my sense that I "should" be embarrassed in those situations. And for the most part, the only real disappointment is waking up to reality.

I don't remember a dream of mine were I have been enfemme,
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    I've had a few of them at times. I think the count would be about 5 dreams of this kind. I had one just last night but not worth sharing it here. I told Snow about it this morning on that one. But I did have one where I was at work and running a machine and co workers kept walking by and giving me funny looks and some laughter at times. I couldn't figure it out. So I went to the rest room and looked in the mirror and saw Tara. OH MY GOSH. I swiftly walked to my car and went home and didn't go back to that job. Then I woke up and had to go to work. I got there and looked around at everyone for some funny looks, but nothing though. But I still kept looking in the mirrors at work just to make sure.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 01-10-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Yes and it's always some stressed out situation. Either being caught out in public and outed and it gets back to my job or something like that.

What I have always wondered about are those who are true TS. Do they dream about their anatomical male selves?
    Last edited by bimini1; 12-29-2012 at 07:43 PM.

I always dream about my femme self. I've been having dreams like this since I was little, but I most remember them starting during my teen years. I'd dream about just waking up as a girl one day and being quite happy about it really

I've had a few dreams where I get caught in some family situation mostly or partly en femme (family not knowing my secret) and I have to find some way to stash bra, forms, etc., and then find a way to get back into drab clothes, which, of course, are in a different room. Diagnose this one!!!

I'm walking in a park; the sun is setting; I'm in a short purple dress, leggings, and purple heels, my hair is long and I brush it from my eyes; I hear a car alarm; it's getting louder; What is that? I wonder, It's sounds like my...; I wake up to my alarm clock.

I dream alot. I'm in a place right now that to only way to be fem is by dreaming. I don't mind dreaming but I have been not sleeping well lately and this not helping. I do get to put on some lipstick and I'm wearing satin pajamas but always want more.
    Life is too short not to be happy!