Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling rather blue and depressed

Sounds like my story. My wife ife is completely uninterested and not accepting. I crave the time when her and my kids are not home so I can indulge in dressing. I'm sorry to say that nothing has changed her attitude. She doesn't understand it, doesn't want to talk about it and doesn't want to know about what I do. Shame on me for marrying in to it. I've always been honest about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Young View Post
    Sandra, I wish there was a magic pill for You to take to repair all Your problems.
    My only suggestion is give Your Wife some time to "DIGEST" all that was confessed.
    Try to find some happiness as small as possible, remember this is the way we were born.
    No promises with what Roberta said. Definitely give her time, but one outcome will be no change in her attitude.
    Last edited by Eryn; 12-03-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts. Please use the multiquote button at the bottom right of each post to put all your replys in one post.