Hello All,
I was house sitting for my sister last week in the burbs with access to a car and the King of Prussia Mall nearby, so time to crossdress!
A very strange thing happened that I can't get out of my mind. My sister lives is a typical suburban neighborhood with a short flat driveway, maybe 4-5 car lengths long. She has a little Audi A4 coupe which is not really easy to get into in a skirt, so I found myself having to get back out of the car one morning to re-adjust my skirt. As I was stepping out of the car, a small meat delivery truck was passing by when the truck suddenly stopped and the driver, a man, started walking across the street towards me. This all seemed far too odd for me, so I gave up on the skirt adjustment and hopped back in the car. At that point, the weird guy who was already at the head of the driveway, turned and got back into his truck and left.

I know nothing happened, but it sure was strange. I'm not completely passable, but I'm sure I look like a middle aged woman from the end of the driveway.

Thoughts?

SS