Thread: News - Started MTF supplements today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

News - Started MTF supplements today

As many of you already know, I had been very depressed lately. I had been on hiatus for about two years as was demanded by my wife. In the past, I used to consider myself CD, simply because I had opportunities to dress pretty regularly due to the nature of my business which requires me to travel weekly. However, recently, I began to realize that these feelings were a little more than the urge to put on a dress and walk around. I started feeling a "femme" trapped in me begging to get out.

I was so scared and confused. So, I started a thread discussing the dilemma I have with respect to telling my wife or not, etc... Late last night, I accepted that the male me can no longer fight with Tonya. She's gotten too strong. I decided to embrace her, and surrender to whatever her little heart desires. Instead to consulting my mind, I listened to my heart, and started my hormone therapy.

This is it folks! Wish me luck. I will keep everyone posted. I am sure progress pictures will be posted periodically.

Tonya
    Last edited by Eryn; 11-22-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Sorry, too much information for the public forums.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]