Thread: unexpected play time!

unexpected play time!

well to day was thanksgiving and since my SO is going midnight madness shopping with my sis. a few hours after dessert i went home alone and after playing a lil halo4 i got dressed tried on like 10 different outfits then settled on 1 did my make up and was so satisfied with the results that i decided to go for a lil ride.
    so i put on my coat locked the door hoped in the truck and off i went, BING gas light comes back on "oh shit i forgot i needed gas" well i'll just go to the gas station that would be GREAT!! never did it occur to me that they'd all be CLOSED!! well fortunately i didn't run out don't know what the hell i'd have done when the AAA guy should up with my free gallon of gas lol. well that's my story for this evening

An hour in the sunshine bets a day in darkness. Very nice outing. Too bad the gas station was closed. It would have made the evening even better. Hope you had a wonderful time Natalie.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

You could have gone a long way on extra gas.
    You should have gone shopping too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Natalie, You are to young to be running out of gas! haha Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well now thanks to my failure to remove all my lip color my wife is thinking that i left when i did because of my "need" to dress so what am i supposed to say i mean yes i went home because i needed quite and it was super hot at my families house and yes i took advantage of the time i had to play dress up, but i didn bail on my fam to dress up like i'm some kind of crossdressing junky! i just don't know how to feel about this.