Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience...lets hear it (bi)

Experience...lets hear it (bi)

Hey girls!

So I have noticed a lot of posts about sexuality and bi-curiosity. Looks like many crossdressers share a curiosity about men. Thanks to these posts I have gotten some insight but I am still not clear on the topic as I am trying to figure out how I feel about men while dressed.

That being said, those crossdressers who have explored their bisexual, bi-curious, or gay side can probably contribute the most to this post. I often times wonder how it would feel if on a date with a guy or dancing or a going to first base to all the way home run!
    Can you explain your experiences that you have had on dates or intimate with a male (if this forum allows it...prob PG). Any experience you have had and how you felt during and after (regret? excited? Etc.) and if it was for you or would you have rather not tried it?

Thanks girls! Yes...another bisexual post for the bi-curious who have no idea!!!!! :

Victoriana
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

My Bi-experiences have run the gambit from Ho-Hum to total escasty. My first such experience, other than kissing, was when I was over 50 years of age. It was ok, I had some regrets, but as time went bye these regretful urges dissapated and I have found a new life, but IMHO unless you are already wond this way it would be better not to travel this road.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 11-23-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    My Bi-experiences have run the gambit from Ho-Hum to total escasty. but IMHO unless you are already wond this way it would be better not to travel this road.
    Part of what she said! Some of us refer to it as "the dark side".. You gotta be born into it! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

It's like anything else in life - if you have a curiosity about it, you really can't go wrong by trying it. Worst case scenario, you discover you don't like it... and that's that!

I've had a few. The first couple were in guy mode, with other guys in guy mode. These were mostly experiences of convenience - meaning, found someone willing, with the right equipment to satisfy my curiosities. Those experiences ranged from 'yuck' to 'hey, not bad!" Nonetheless, it was still not quite what I had hoped. This past year, I got together with a married couple while dressed as Kali. I have to say, it blew my mind - no pun intended! What that experience taught me was that it just has to be with the right guy. For me, I prefer a more effeminate guy - not terribly hairy, not at all macho. Maybe if the stars align for me, I'll meet another like-minded trans-type one of these days. I'm pretty sure that would be the right blend of masculinity and femininity for my taste. So... we'll see!

I guess it's like any sort of coupling in life - you just have to find the right combination to unlock your lock.

Maybe the most important thing to remember is that there's no shame in it, regardless of what your mother or your friends or the bible or the tooth fairy tell you!
    Last edited by GeminaRenee; 11-23-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

When I was twenty, most of the boys accompanying me knew I was what I wasn't.
    With the group we all had good fun and I always finished up with a gg at the finish of an evening.
    My "boyfriend" was usually amply rewarded by going home with a GG.
    One night it all went wrong and the boy thought I was a GG, I did not shatter his illusions and he wanted to date me again.
    With the help of everyone in the group this poor boy never met Beverley again.
    We used to joke about what might have been for a lon time afterwards.
    Yes, I was a convincing looking girl.
    Today not so hot!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoriana View Post
    Hey girls!

So I have noticed a lot of posts about sexuality and bi-curiosity. Looks like many crossdressers share a curiosity about men. Thanks to these posts I have gotten some insight but I am still not clear on the topic as I am trying to figure out how I feel about men while dressed.

Victoriana
    I have no experience at all but - while en femme as Kelly - I share your curiosity.
    Last edited by Kelly Smith; 11-24-2012 at 03:11 PM.

I always used to think I was bi until I had my first proper meet with a guy........ Now I know for sure I am gay and never going back
    Had a fabulous night out, treated to drinks and a meal. Looking into his lovely eyes as he charmed me, I totally fell for it and we ended up going all the way (safely of course). Woke up cradled in his arms feeling complete for the first time in my life!

Of course I am very much in the minority but very happy with what I am and what I have!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoriana View Post
    Looks like many crossdressers share a curiosity about men.
    Sorry, but I must correct this statement. No, "many" do not. "Some" crossdressers do. Those crossdressers that do are gay or bi. There is no such thing as being a straight crossdresser AND wanting to be with men sexually or romantically. At best, it is an excuse used by those who do not want to admit that they are really gay or bi.

About the closest I have come has been doing some Web camming with a few guys and some crossdressers. Always had fun with the crossdressers but usually afterwards with the guys I was always like "Why did I ever do that? " LOL
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

I have always been sexually attracted to GG's and recently, curiously so, towards other CD's. I have no desire to be with another "Man". I have never been with another CD or know if I could be, but it is an attraction here on-line. I find you gals desirable as I find GG's; does that make sense? I have been happily married for 23 years, but am facing divorce at the beginning of next year, in part to my newly rediscovered self. I have no real desire to be with anyone else but my wife right now, but have to imagine "what if?"

DebbieL- I'm glad 12 steps is working for you. My GID led me to a wicked case of denial, and the denial led me to a wicked case of alcoholism. I firmly believed that being trans= gay. During twenty enebriated years, I made some sexual descisions I've regreted, and some I embraced. I don't at all regret the experiences I've had with men, but I did let the booze turn me in to a bit of a **** at the time. Hung over, in soggy panties, wondering if what's his name had some aweful desease is a great way to start a day.
    Sixteen years sober now. Married to a wonderful woman. Renascent Center in toronto turned me around, and made me realize that a sober woman was what I really wanted to be.-Celeste

When I was 21 I went to a gay bar "to find out" if I was gay. I figured I crossdressed so maybe that's what I was. I found someone, we went home, we did it. I found out a couple of things. I can't call myself bi as I wasn't attracted to a lot of things about him. I didn't care for any manliness. I didn't like the strong body, the body hair, etc. The sex while fun at the time didn't leave me feeling jazzed afterword. Afterword, it seemed like it was really just "mechanical". I did find myself giving in and assuming the submissive role, i.e., acting like a chick in bed. So, somehow, I don't think it was a bi-experience, completely anyway, there was some crossgender motivation there. Anyway, suffice it to say, I'm not interested in going in drab to bars and picking up men, it's not for me.

I have never been with a man, I have been a little curious. At the same time I really do not have any desire to be with a man. That may not make any since to anyone except me. I just love dressing up as a woman for me. I like to think I look pretty.

I never really had a bi experience but I had a moment of wanting to be with a friend that is bi. It never happened so nothing ever came of it. :/ Since then I haven't delved into the area of bi at all. I've been only attracted to gg only.

I haven't been on this site that long, but have done a lot of reading of posts here since joining. It's clear from my reading, and I understand the data of the larger crossdressing population confirms this, that most of the male-to-female crossdressers on this site are straight and are attracted to women. As a gay male, I feel very much in the minority here, though warmly received. I have no desire to become a woman, and so far have not introduced crossdressing into my sex life, since most gay men want to be with a man, not a woman. I know that there are a small percentage of bi and gay men who find sex with crossdressing or TS male-to-females to be desirable. I question if you're straight when you're repeatedly electing to have sex with another man, even if that man is dressed as a woman but you're aware that this is a man, not a woman.

I have been with a couple of guys before, one of which is a good friend and we, um, were together multiple times. In some ways I enjoyed it more than I did with the girlfriends I've had, and in some ways I didn't. I'm not really very attracted to the male body (some guys yes, but not generally), but I loved the way I was treated. I prefer to be submissive in bed, and none of my past girlfriends really wanted to be dominant. The guys however, one in particular, did everything I wanted. Called me by my female name, held me down, called me a bad girl and all that fun stuff. Hope that isn't TMI. I would be much happier with a GG or T-girl who likes to be on top though.

I think it's perfectly natural and morally valid to investigate your curiosities, as long as it is done so in a safe and mutually conscientious way.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]O hell, I flirt with everybody. Usually, I'm just "not that kind of girl"[/SIZE]

I am bi myself. But I am drawn to a man only sexually, nothing more.
    I have been with a man both in guy mode or crossdressed. Being crossdressed changes my desires and makes be more submissive.
    Also I have some call them lesbian desires. To be with a GG while dressed and be submissive for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    . There is no such thing as being a straight crossdresser AND wanting to be with men sexually or romantically. At best, it is an excuse used by those who do not want to admit that they are really gay or bi.
    I totally agree with this statement.

And I don't see the problem to admit at least to yourself that you are bisexual. It is not something to be ashamed of.

"People that are bi-sexual have 2x the opportunity to get a date on Saturday Night." Woody Allen. Life's biggest challenge is finding someone as excited about having sex with you, as you are excited about having sex with them. Jay Giles wrote the lyrics "He loves her but she loves somebody else, Love Stinks ." Presently living the old married man syndrome, would probally be over whelmed with someone interested. Thank goodness the imagination is still intact, being the agressor has more negative consequences than positive to he point of if it's not ther idea forget about it.

For a lot of reasons the thought of another man touching me makes my skin crawl I could barely hug my dad who I worshipped. For me that doesn't change when I am dressed.

Hmmm, not sure if I can really find words that accurately express how I feel. When I'm in guy mode, which is most of the time, women are the only thing that builds any desire in me. I mean it just isn't the same looking at a guy as it is looking at a woman. The guy stirs nothing inside of me but a woman, be it her looks or personality or both, if I allow my thoughts to dwell on her pulls on me like nothing else. That said, when I dress as a woman, I do find myself bi-curious. Not sure why and not with the same pull I get from a woman. It's almost like having a man at that point would complete the experience somehow. I have never done anything about it and don't intend to but it is there. Is it because that is the way our culture "trains us up?" That a woman should be with a man? I have no idea and these are just some of the thoughts that run through my head when I think about such things. =) The human mind ... the human condition is a strange thing. One thing I do know, if I were born female and grew into a desirable woman (by the worlds standards) I would be in trouble all the time because I am NOT good at saying "no" and I don't like to hurt anyones feelings. =)

Quote Originally Posted by darlaj View Post
    I have always been sexually attracted to GG's and recently, curiously so, towards other CD's. I have no desire to be with another "Man". I have never been with another CD or know if I could be, but it is an attraction here on-line. I find you gals desirable as I find GG's; does that make sense? I have been happily married for 23 years, but am facing divorce at the beginning of next year, in part to my newly rediscovered self. I have no real desire to be with anyone else but my wife right now, but have to imagine "what if?"
    Well said,well said. I am saddened to hear of your impending divorce. And am hoping for peace on that issue.

When I first talked with my wife about CDing she said that she thought I was bi. From my help decorating the house and helping her pick out her wardrobe and even the time I take in the bathroom getting ready everyday. All my life people have thought I was a little gay, is that like sorta pregnant. Being curious in my new found freedom I have looked online and wondered how bi I might be. The fantasy is far better than the reality. Could I be with a an in femme? No I don't think so. I would more likely define myself as a lesbian.
    Last edited by Eryn; 02-17-2013 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts. Please use the multiquote button at the bottom right of each post to put all your replys in one post.
    I'm looking for fraternity in this sorority.

Ame, you are very right. The fantasy is better than reality.
    Even though I liked my times with a man in my head it is much better then the real thing.