Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What female celeb would you most like to look like ?

What female celeb would you most like to look like ?

Was watching a music tv channel with my other half when a video of the gorgeous Euro dance babe Alexandra Stan came on, I told my other half that i would love to look like her so we have now been looking at Alexandra Stan make up tutorials on you tube Anyways just thought i would ask "What celeb gives you inspiration and why"

At various times in m journey I have admired Maureen O' Hara, Rhonda Fleming, Arlene Francis, Arlene Dahl, Raquel Welch, Beyonce Knowles, Marilyn Monroe, Amanda Blake, and Ann Sheridan. I just liked their look and sexiness. Now I just want to be a ArleneRaquel 24/7.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Fay Wray does it for me. I've always wanted to co-star in a movie with a big monkey.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    At various times in m journey I have admired Maureen O' Hara, Rhonda Fleming, Arlene Francis, Arlene Dahl, Raquel Welch, Beyonce Knowles, Marilyn Monroe, Amanda Blake, and Ann Sheridan. I just liked their look and sexiness. Now I just want to be a ArleneRaquel 24/7.
    Good answer Arlene, So do you get to be ArleneRaquel 24/7 ? I know that with work and other commitments i only get to be Anastasia in my leisure time

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiaprincess View Post
    Good answer Arlene, So do you get to be ArleneRaquel 24/7 ? I know that with work and other commitments i only get to be Anastasia in my leisure time
    Yes I do darlin. Once in a while I do dress drab, but not very often Hugs anastasia. Thank you gf.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just thought i would share the video we watched hope it's ok to share you tube on here :/
    http://youtu.be/HrbHjsQC2zA

Olivia Wilde, she has such a strikingly beautiful face and mesmerizing eyes. Zooey Deschanel for the same reason, just amazingly beautiful eyes. Rachel Weisz is a classic beauty, I wouldn't mind looking like her either!

For some reason Sandra Bullock has always appealed to me. She can wear most anything and look good, from jeans and tee shirt to formal gown. And a great personality and sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    Yes I do darlin. Once in a while I do dress drab, but not very often Hugs anastasia. Thank you gf.
    Thank you Arlene darlin So glad you get to be who you want to be Big hugs !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa_59 View Post
    Olivia Wilde, she has such a strikingly beautiful face and mesmerizing eyes. Zooey Deschanel for the same reason, just amazingly beautiful eyes. Rachel Weisz is a classic beauty, I wouldn't mind looking like her either!
    I have to agree eyes are my thing i cant resist beautiful eyes Gotta love Rachel Weisz too
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-26-2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Merged Please use the multi quote button

I love the makeup and hair of Getchen Rossi from Real Housewives of Orange County; so feminine and glamerous. Then the style of Lauren conrad.

Melissa_59 kinda took one of my answers, Zooey Deschanel, but for a different reason.

I would pick her cause she's cute, a little hot, but also down to earth looking all in one.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Three come to mind, for different reasons: Brianne Leary, Carrie Ann Moss, and Olivia Palermo.

I was thinking of a younger celebrity Sandra Bullock, but Sophia Loren or Raquel Welch really are timeless. Why because they are strong women, not that Sandra is not. I just identify with Sophia and Raquel more.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Too many beautiful girls out there! I really don't know which one I would inspired to be. But this "boy" is my favorite Andrej Pejic is my favorite so far. I only wish I can be as brave and as he is. Crossing that gender boundry at young age and not afraid to be who he is.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...-that-boy.html
    He is better looking than many girls.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]1959, Elizabeth Taylor as "Maggie the Cat" in the movie "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof". Oh my did that woman now how to look good! [/SIZE]

Taylor Swift is my ideal look.

So, assuming I have to pick One - Dana Delany - I Love how she looks & dresses on Body of Proof (have only seen the 1st Season.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brenne; 11-24-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added Dana Delany pic
    - Phoebe Brenne

Platinum Member
    Hi Anastasia, For me it's got to be Christi Brinkley.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

this week it's Ellie Goulding, I love her style so much, super casual yet elegant

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/50...ding+Ellie.jpg
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-26-2012 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Pi oversize img tags removed

Hmmm, there are many women - and not just celebs - that I would love to look like. However, the one that sticks out in my mind the most would be Amber Heard. She's beautiful, has a great sense of style, and every different look I see her in is just classic and lovely. Here's a photo of her, just in case you're not familiar...

Not that I look like her, but if I could pick, that's the direction I'd go in. (:

Honorable mentions also go to Anne Hathaway, and Blake Lively!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I always loved the look of Marky Post's character " Christine" on Night Court. I was very in love with Maureen O'Hara when I was young.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Look like - Trish Regan, Cheryl Tiegs, Diana Rigg, Elizabeth Montgomery, Raquel Welch, Kim Kardashian. Be - if I could be anyone else, I would choose to be a lot like Misty May.

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...ot_social2.jpg
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 11-24-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    The first one that came to my mind was Natalie Wood - she has remained one of my top five Hollywood crushes for at least 35 years. But then again I was thinking about her a lot earlier in the week when a friend of mine commented on Facebook about watching "The Great Race," probably my favorite of her films.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

I am with you, Colleen. Natalile Wood was small, dainty and demure. She wore black high heels, red lipstick and had big, expessive eyes. I think she was lovely.

Some really great replies girls and some really beautiful Women mentioned Thanks for taking the time

I also really admire Elena Gheorghe another beautiful Euro dance babe

Here's a video for those who are unfamiliar

http://youtu.be/2Fpc4AUaHhY
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-26-2012 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Merged Please use the edit button