Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I just did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    It's the quickening, ok, I am a highlander fan. But soon there will be a time when all CD will feel an irresistible pull towards a far away land ... to fight for the prize. A full makeover at MAC and a shopping spree while attending the Southern Comfort Conference.......
    That will be horrible, a group of TGirls drawn into a circle making cutting remarks, and snide comments until there is only one left
    Actually that sort of sounds like last Saturday night.

Well its about time girl. Welcome to a whole new world. Enjoy it.
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    OMG!!!! Another one has escaped!!!! Quick call the TRANNY SQUAD!!!!!

It is such a rush the first time, isn't it? Glad you made it out but now you will have to be very careful. It is addictive!
    Addictive???
    I had an appointment to purchase a wig, actually bought 2!!
    I had clothes to return in drab BUT YOU WERE RIGHT!
    i got in my car and drove in broad daylight
    stopped and bought a pair of shoes to match my dress
    and then got my nails done.
    Then I stopped at 711 again and bought a ticket for Powerball tonight .
    Returned to my condo got out of the car like I was QUEEN of the world!!!

ADDICTIVE? HELL YEAH!!

XO

Penni

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Congratulations from another fellow escapee from their closet.
    There certainly seems to be quite a few of use making that big first leap recently.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by pennitkr View Post
    Addictive???
    I had an appointment to purchase a wig, actually bought 2!!
    I had clothes to return in drab BUT YOU WERE RIGHT!
    i got in my car and drove in broad daylight
    stopped and bought a pair of shoes to match my dress
    and then got my nails done.
    Then I stopped at 711 again and bought a ticket for Powerball tonight .
    Returned to my condo got out of the car like I was QUEEN of the world!!!

ADDICTIVE? HELL YEAH!!

XO

Penni
    LOL... Good Girl!

Everybody remembers their first time! You have a wide world open for you now. If you think 7-11 was fun, wait until end up dressed in a place like Macy's or Kohl's!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Hi Penni,
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun, good for you! There is nothing more liberating than to drive in a car fully dressed, including high heels. To get out of the car has to be a life changing experience and I have only done it in women's jeans so far. I really admire you and there is no doubt that you looked better than the GG in the store!

It is people like you that keep me motivated to dress and simply enjoy doing it.

Hugs,

I love driving in heels !!!

Way to go girl, you look great btw. This looks like it will be the first of many outings for you. Wow going into a 711 en femme is awesome, someday I might do that too. Your first time out is something you never forget.
    Congrats.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Awesome! Great story! Thanks for sharing.

Happy to hear you ventured out in public!

Way to go! Very exciting time for you!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Silver Member
    Next thing you know you will be shopping at the Destiny Mall in Syracuse. You could easily pass.

I just took a drive a little while ago too in broad daylight! I was home and dressed as I had some time before I had to pickup the child. I looked out and all my neighbors were all gone, all driveways close to me were empty!!!! This happens frequently as most people work in my hood but for all of them to be gone at once was a treat to take advantage of! I put on my wife's winter coat, walked out to get the trash cans with my wallet in her spare purse. The coolness on my legs, clicking of my heels and the wind blowing my hair and up my dress were awesome feelings! I brought the trash cans back and got into my truck and drove around the block with traffic etc all around! I returned and parked in my driveway entering my home again. The sound of my heels clicking, the feel of the nylons, the shapewear all felt awesome! I've driven en femme once before, twice actually back in 07' when I got a makeover and drove home to pickup the missus to to go a Halloween party. She'd never seen me en femme ever until that day. I've gone to Jamie Austin privately for makeovers w/out her knowledge (I'm deep in the closet) Sadly that was the last time, she wasn't too open to me dressing up so my adventure was short lived. Look forward to doing this adventure again!

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Everybody remembers their first time!
    "First times" are not all the same. My first time might have been dressing as a woman for Halloween many years ago. Not to actually try and look loke a woman, just to dress as one. More of a bag lady than anything else.

My first time might have been one of the times I underdressed in a bra, got in the car, stuffed the bra, then drove around.

Or, it might have been the time I finally bought a costume wig, stuffed my bra, wore my wife's blouse and my jeans and sneakers and drove around and got out of the car in a deserted parking lot and took a couple photos.

Or, it might have been when I dressed in the car in a parking lot, then drove downtown, got out and walked around among the people.

Each time was a thrill but each time left me wanting to do more. Now I have a decent wig and forms, my own clothes and shoes, jewelry, etc. I'm waiting to go out and do it right.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I've gone out late at night to the convenience store and to wal-mart and walgreens many times and it doesn't get old. I always try to top myself everytime I go out wearing something new. I do it at night because my SO would hate it if I did that in public during the day. She has too many friends and family that would tell on me and embarass her. I'm planning a trip to a far off city so that I can go out dressed to the mall and to a nice restaurant. Until then, I will work on my confidence and my makeup skills at night.

The stories you girls tell and the support I get do things for me that money can't buy!!
    What a wonderful group!!
    More updates to follow
    And for you MONALISA it will ALWAYS be the Carousel to me... lol

XO

Penni