Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did you start CDing with a relative's clothes?

I was helping my mom sorting socks and a pair of my mom's Kneehi's were in the pile, I was around 4 or 5. Something clicked and I had to try them on. Then came pantyhose then panties and everything else. I didn't have sisters (I wish) only two older brothers(had to be careful) so everything was my mom's till I out grew them.

I must be the exception here! I had no sister(s), only two younger brothers. I remember looking at Mom's clothes and thinking about trying something on, but never had the nerve and opportunity at the same time. First item I ever wore I purchased for myself (bra & panty set) at age 58 or 59. YEAH, some of us are really late bloomers, but then you can't get me out of them now. Anybody know anyone else who didn't start until in their late 50's> Just curious!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

LOL in reading this thread I realize I probably "outed" myself to most of my family without realizing it when I was ~4 years old.

Every time we went to visit my grandma, I was obsessed with these long spike-heeled boots she had. I always wanted to wear them. I remember my mom and grandma thinking it was adorable to see me walking around her house in those boots. I also remember my dad getting mad every time I did it.

I think I tried on almost everything of my sisters' and mother while growing up. I see know that it was a huge invasion of thier privacy, but they had really lovely clothes and I was soon hooked.

I don't know if I could have used my mother's clothes, that seems off limits to me?? But I had an older sister and we were about the same size. I could wear all her clothes, even her shoes and she had this one pair of heels I loved!! I started with her bathing suit that was hanging in the bathroom to dry. It didn't take long for me to move on to skirts, dresses, bras, panties, nighties and make up. Among my favorites was a short red print dress, a short blue plaid mini skirt and blue sweater. My aunt use to give her nighties as gifts and she wasn't into them, she never noticed if one was missing. Again I had a favorite yellow baby doll with matching panty I often slept in that all night. Make up came from another aunt who was an avon lady - she gave all the samples to my mom and sister. I guess I was just a lucky girl.
    Love to all and happy new year
    LoriAnn

mom's thongs at first,than gradually to her bra.eventually to sister's dress,her pantys..it was really exciting to dress under fear..is not it?

My grandmothers pantyhose. I remember going to the bathroom and seeing them hung up. At first I just felt the sheerness. After that it was putting them on and.....ohhhh boy. Never felt so good. Then on to permanently borrowing them to wear when I could.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I started with my best friend's mom's panties. Not sure why but I just saw them sitting out in some unfolded laundry and thought I'd try them on. I was hooked and then moved on to my mom's.

Banned Read only
    At 8 years old, my credit rating was pretty bad. They said being in second grade didn't count for much so I couldn't get a credit card. Of course there was no Internet then so nothing to order anyway.

I think we all started with clothes to which we had access. That would be our relatives.

I started first at about 4 or 5 with my grandma's knee highs and my mom's pantyhose. Then about puberty, I started wearing my mom's pantyhose again. Eventually I got too big for her clothes. She would by me pantyhose at the store and we'd order clothes together in catalogs.

Yes, at age five I wore one of my mother's dresses. That's my first recollection of wearing anything feminine.