Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you start CDing with a relative's clothes?

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Started with Mom's pantyhose, then shoes and dresses.

My moms silky spandex exercise leotard... Loved wearing it! It fit like a glove and felt so nice...

I also started with moms pantyhose. I was hooked after one time; next came panties, girdles, slips, and then bras. Each item adding to the sensation of soft and silky. I was twelve years old at the time it all started; now I'm in my mid forties and I've just stating to go shopping fully dressed as a woman. It's a little scary but I also love it. Sounds crazy but that's just me.

I remember putting on Mom's panties ,girdle.bra and dress and parading around the house till she saw me and made me take them off.Never forget that feeling .

Another for Mom's soft silky pantyhose.

I love these survey questions. Yes I'm like most the others, I started with my moms bra, hose/garter, panties, dress, makeup..........the whole bit when I was in Jr. High. When I was in high school and my two older brothers were in college, mom and dad went out of town frequently. I played dress up a lot! With moms clothes.

Mom's and sister's clothes. Then a friend's mom's clothes in junior high. Then a 20-something lady when I housesat for her in high school, she had the best stuff. This was the 70's and she had a lot of minidresses. Then girlfriend's clothes.

Banned Read only
    I started with my mother's full slips. She would hang them in the sole bathroom in the apartment to drip dry. I started off trying to put them on without taking them off the clothesline. Still wet. Finally, I got the nerve to take them off the clothesline and try them on. I soon progressed to her bras and open bottom pull on girdles. I once snapped a bra strap on her only black bra. She never said anything, but, I suspect a woman would not have missed it.

i did! i started with my sisters clothes, as we were 16 months difference in age! And usually, i would go into her room when i was home alone, raid the closet and try on everything.

I started with my mom's stuff, plus grandmother's and great aunt's (both on mom's side) when I had access to their closets. It sounds backwards, but my grandmother had much fancier and more stylish clothes than my mother -- she was involved in many civic causes and organizations and often had to attend business meetings, lunches and conferences. She was also closer to my size.

- Diane

Mom's clothes head to toe when I was 13 followed by a 10 year break

Yep,

Mom's makeup, pantyhose, panties, skirts, platform heels, dresses, nail polish. You name it, I borrowed it.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Here to Learn :)
    Started with girls clothes that I found left around at my school, remember the first thing I ever found and wore was a single piece TYR swimsuit that I found left hanging up in the school's indoor pool. Single child so never had a sister around for help, but school did help me get into it and still to this day have kept it a secret from everyone around me.

Hope that doesnt sound too creepy of me...

Aspiring Member
    Oh yes, my mother's when I was 6 or 7. There was no turning back. Pauses, but......same old story.

It was mom's and my sister's stuff. Sad to say I should of waited until I was on my own. I got "discovered" and the whole situation was extremely embarrassing when both my parents lectured me on it.

mom, sister, stepmom, girlfriends. pretty much anything i could get a hold of. i remember being very young and being excited to get out of school so i could go home and wear my sisters clothes. my parents took pictures and thought it was funny... i did it so much they finally had to keep me from wearing her clothes and would lock me out of her room... wonder where i would be now if they had encouraged it...
    Why are there so many songs about rainbows? and whats on the other side? Rainbows are visions, but only illusions, rainbows have nothing to hide.

I started with my Mom's Platex OBG panties and stockings.

I shared room with my sister for so many years so I had a full room of pantyhose slips panties everywhere. But I grew fast so I had to get my pantyhose from my mother or my girl cousins.

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I started with my mom's panty hose and then her 1940's dresses she had stored under the stairs.
    Rachel Lea

Of course...mom's panties. Then her bra and slip and heels and on and on.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

One day I went into my mother's closet. A little while later, I had on her yellow silk evening gown, 3-inch black patent heels, and her Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick.

About six I started with my moms clothes she had stored in the attic.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Mom and sis (without their knowledge) both provided panties, pantyhose, bras, slips, wigs, dresses, shoes. Started out with panties very young and tried on a dress at puberty.

I started with my older sister's girdle and stockings--loved the way they felt.

I started with my sisters dresses and what would fit that was my moms. shoes etc.

I used to put my hair in curlers every chance I got, I kept my hair long. then later on I'd have highlights and body perms etc.
    the long hair helped cover my earrings unless I wanted them too show.

I loved going to a beauty shop and having my hair permed then put in rollers and styled.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)