Thread: Getting caught via mobile phone

Getting caught via mobile phone

Okay, so I use my iPhone to access this site when I'm away from my laptop and I'm kinda worried. I'm under my parents family plan and recently my mom contacted me saying her bill is a little more than usual. This is usually due to someone in the family going over their Internet data plan. I'm worried that I might have gone over and that she'll notice that I've been going on to this site. I know you can find out which app is bring accessed the most and killing the data plan (found this out when I used the Pandora app a lot), but can she find out what sites are being accessed?

I'm not ready to introduce my parents to Carmen...

If this is the wrong place to post this can a mod move it or contact me to move it? I don't post threads usually.
    Done crying.

Aspiring Member
    Yes she can.

Im not sure if this works for mobile but if you type this into the browser: anonym.to/?http://www.crossdressers.com

It will use an anonymous deferral service to view what sites your looking at. It makes the internet traffic harder to nail down.

-Donni-

If you aren't ready to introduce your parents to Carmen , then don't leave clues for them to find , if you do need to access this site when away from your laptop then use a medium that isn't directly traceable back to you, good luck love Sarah xx

Just tell them you were online a lot this month and pay the difference.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by carmenraquette View Post
    Okay, so I use my iPhone to access this site when I'm away from my laptop and I'm kinda worried. I'm under my parents family plan and recently my mom contacted me saying her bill is a little more than usual. This is usually due to someone in the family going over their Internet data plan. I'm worried that I might have gone over and that she'll notice that I've been going on to this site. I know you can find out which app is bring accessed the most and killing the data plan (found this out when I used the Pandora app a lot), but can she find out what sites are being accessed?
    While it's unlikely that your parents will be going into the details of your browsing on your phone, there may be a number of clues you are leaving behind that you are not aware of. Some of these are clues that you intentionally leave behind, others are clues that you are subconsciously leaving behind.

How long have you had the desire to be a girl?
    How long have you had the desire to dress?
    When was the first time you ever dressed?

I'm not ready to introduce my parents to Carmen..
    There is bad news, and good news. The bad news is that you will NEVER be "ready" to introduce your parents to Carmen. They have raised you as a boy, they have encouraged your success as a man, because that is how they know you. To tell them that you are a cross-dresser would be completely disruptive to their understanding of you, to their relationship with you. The possibility of losing their son would be difficult, but the possibility of having a loving and caring daughter may be something they could eventually accept.

In your posting history, you have stated your own true desires to be accepted as female.

This is probably one of the hardest times in the life of a TS, a time when you are still dependent on your parents, when you feel trapped in your male body, when you can't trust your friends, your parents, your potential lovers. You are insecure about sex and sexuality, as well as sexual identity.

When I was your age, I found myself becoming very suicidal, depressed, and turned to drugs, alcohol, and parties. I often drank to blackouts which often resulted in promiscuous behavior. The thought of spending the next 30, 50, or even 70 years trapped in my male body was so horrible that I often felt that suicide was a better option. Back in 1975, there were very few sex change operations and most transgenders were treated with electro-shock, even lobotomies.

If this is the wrong place to post this can a mod move it or contact me to move it? I don't post threads usually.
    This is probably the right place to post. You are getting some good feedback. I would very strongly recommend that you talk to a counselor. Ideally, a mental health professional, and tell them you are transsexual. They can help you disclose to your parents and can help them understand that this wasn't a choice, an act of immorality, or even a perversion to be avoided, but a very real condition that can potentially be fatal if not treated. When your parents understand that their choice may be a dead son or a living daughter, they will choose to love you as their daughter even more than they loved you as their son, because you can finally let in their love.

You've spent 20 years trying to pretend to be a boy, trying to pretend to be a man, and hiding your true self, refusing to share it with anyone in your family. Is there anyone in your life who knows?

You're at an age where it is not to late to start hormones and to start transition. When you are ready, you can begin the SRS process. Since you are out of high school, it shouldn't be hard for you to make the transition in college or community college.

At worst, you'll decide that you are not a transsexual and that you can be happy in your male body. When you stop the hormones, things will revert. You will still have signs of the hormones, but you could still pass as a man if that's what you want.

Seriously, this really is a life-or-death issue, and you need to take some steps and take a stand for yourself while you are strong, while you have support.

Banned Read only
    No one can see what SITE you accessed unless they have your phone and know how to search browser (safari) history. Stick to wi-fi and you'll never go over your plan. Also, clear your history occasionally.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieL View Post
    You're at an age where it is not to late to start hormones and to start transition. When you are ready, you can begin the SRS process. Since you are out of high school, it shouldn't be hard for you to make the transition in college or community college.

At worst, you'll decide that you are not a transsexual and that you can be happy in your male body. When you stop the hormones, things will revert. You will still have signs of the hormones, but you could still pass as a man if that's what you want.

Seriously, this really is a life-or-death issue, and you need to take some steps and take a stand for yourself while you are strong, while you have support.
    Wow is this reading between the lines! This is a miraculous diagnosis from a modest post. Maybe you are looking just a bit too hard....

Three things:

1) this is the right place for this post, no worries!

2) you would have to view about 10,000 pages to get 1GB of data from browsing. I'm not sure how much your plan has for the three of you, but It's more likely to be a different source of data pushing it over.

3)I've never seen my data broken down on a phone bill.

Good luck, Carmen!

I try to avoid browsing with safari and use chrome and open an "incognito" tab so that it won't show up in my history. But is that enough? Donni, you said it is possible does the use of chrome change that?

Also, Debbie, I appreciate the support. I really do, but I think Jennifer is right. That might be a little too much. Lol. Kinda scared me..but still I'm happy that there are people like you for support.

I'm just scared that my mom will request the information from our phone service, and "crossdressers" will show up on top. I'm usually good about cleaning up my tracks but I don't know how effective I am against my service provider.
    Done crying.

Aspiring Member
    No, the referral service(anon.to)is used to limit the tracking info from that point on in its internet signature. The anon IP limits the information given when exchangining info on a router/ISP level.....something about return packets or someting like that.... Hiding your user history (private browsing)is only applied to your device/OS, it has nothing to do with the web addresses that your data plan will track.

But im only avid PC user, but from what i understand if you dont defer your web traffic it can be tracked. If the mobile company tracks the site info(your IP.. ..www......blahblahblah.....) it will show up if it is not deferred anonymously.

Hiding is alot more complicated than just not worrying about it. But i hope this helps

-Donni-

PS. She probably is just going to think your checking your FB too much, on listening to imusic too much....If you do go over your data plan at all
    Last edited by DonniDarkness; 11-24-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Hmmmmm.. I'll definitely try it. Nothing wrong with being a little more anonymous online . Thanks Donni!
    Done crying.

get Sprint and have unlimited everything...
    <3 Jenny