Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDs and violence?

To those who read DebbieL ordeal and think you have to give them a fem name, nothing says you have to have an Alias just because you wear a dress. Do I have an Alias or fem name to the officer, no, I just felt like dressing different tonight, and there's nothing illegal about that. It is tough not to get stressed under these circumstances but many would prefer not to have a fem name as an alias.

As far as safety goes, it is a little tougher to be safe as a girl. The violent prey on the weak, and the weaker you appear the more likely you are to be a target. I feel much safer when I appear as a guy than when I am wearing a dress and heels. It is also harder to run in heels. Best thing to do is always be aware of your surrounds, situational awareness is the key to being safe. If you feel something is wrong in your stomach, listen to it. Try to stay around people, criminals don't like witnesses. I also have one other thing I do to try to insure my safety here in the U.S. , but alas we are not allowed to talk about it on the forum any more .
    Last edited by Jenny Gurl; 11-27-2012 at 06:41 PM.

I was approached by a CD'er before in Waikiki. I was polite and all that good stuff because I am a closet CD'er. She was obviously a man in woman's clothing and didn't hide that fact. I was in semi-shock when she approached me but yes, there will be others that will jump you cause they feel threatened. My old army buddies would talk about doing that if they got caught "unaware" of that fact. So, yes there will be men that will try to single you out. Just avoid regular bars if you are on a outing. I'm not sure on day to day activities(mall, window shopping, ect). Definitely if you are going en femme for a night out, I'd say stick with a gay / lesbian bar and that scene. Its just safer.

Banned Read only
    learn

WING CHUN - PUNCH , BLOCK AND KICK AT THE SAME TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ui6rj58DA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykD5Z8heVUs

TAI CHI Is good for combat two
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLIFyxLVl7Q

learn gong fu/kung fu
    Last edited by luscious; 11-28-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Debbie had a lot of good points. I too have been going out for a few years now. Some times fully dressed, wig and all. other times I have not worn my wig. Especially when the weather gets colder here in NJ. One thing that I would like to mention is before going out. Look at what the GGs are wearing. If its cold and raining or snowing, then maybe a miniskirt and stilettos should be left home. Maybe a longer skirt with flats or boots would look better.

Today in NJ the weather was cold with temps near 40, it felt more like 25 though. I wore a red turtle neck sweater, a long black skirt (1 foot above the ankles) black tights and black shoes, with a longer winter jacket and a hat on my head. I had my purse over my shoulder, and I went to a few stores in some smaller malls. (Kohls and famous footware in Flemington) I looked like a lot of other GG's even though I wasn't. Call it camouflage, call it blending in.... but nobody even gave me a double look.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had a few encounters while out and have had some nasty stuff verbally thrown at me so be ready for it.
    Two guys clocked me at a 7/11 type store and told me they were going to kick my backside because I was a freak and a Di&% sucking fag.
    I kept walking to my car and one followed me. I turned and said one more step and you are going to get more than you bargained for.
    I think the fact I was smiling and not acting scared made him think twice.
    Main thing as stated already stay out of bad areas and keep track of what is going on around you.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-29-2012 at 06:44 PM.