Thread: Doing stereotypically male things en femme

Doing stereotypically male things en femme

Do any of you have a job, hobby, chores etc. that are typically considered male, that you do dressed ?

I do all aspects of home renos- roofing, framing, wiring, plumbing etc. all while wearing girl clothes, forms, and make up. Of course I don't mean long flowing skirts. I usually wear jeans or cutoffs, a tank top, I have pink safety boots and a pink tool belt. It's hell on the manicure.

I know a gurl that's a long distance trucker.

I met a CD who does whole triathalons en femme.

Got any to share?-Celeste

Silver Member
    I do my own home remodeling while wearing jeans and t-shirt or top. Since I'm a C cup it is pretty obvious when at the Home Depot buying. No one has ever said anything. I don't wear makeup.

Yes I do all things around the house dressed, mow the lawn, repairs and other "manly" chores.
    Yes I do dress appropriately and get tan lines to boot.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My hair is shoulder length, both ears are pierced, it's usually studs or small hoops, I wear women's jeans, most of my beard is gone via laser & electro, except for a few strays, I wear very androgynous tops like purple V-neck sweaters (purple is my favorite color, and it sums me up perfectly) , and my purple plaid flannel shirt that I bought at some womens' clothes store is usually what I wear at the supermarket. I can fit easily into any lesbian bar at this point, and that I'm happy with.

Platinum Member
    I try to look at things I do as things that need to be done, regardless of gender. So minor household chores, etc are done en femme, but as you describe, in jeans or shorts and a t top rather.

I work on all kinds of boats in my home shop while dressed in jeans, forms, etc. I do leave off the stilettos though! LOL

I don't work wearing female clothes but maybe this qualifies: I once got my male hair cut while dressed in a skirt and heels. I just went into the mall, asked for a haircut and told them it wasn't the hair that they see but the male hair underneath. They said fine and I got it cut. They charged me for a female cut though.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

I've done a couple things dressed, but for the heavy or dirty work, I change into my "man" jeans and work shirt. I wouldn't want to tear or stain my girl clothes.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'm not so sure there really is such a thing as "stereotypical" nowadays. Seems like everyone is doing everything, gender notwithstanding, these days. Ain't no little fairy, elf or gnome going to do the things needed to be done around my place. I'm all of the above and then some.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    My home is on 160 acres where I raise and train horses so I have to feed the animal everyday and quite often have to fix stuff around the place but I usually do it while en femme. I wear full makeup, polished nails and girly jeans and boots. The horses and cattle don't seem to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I'm not so sure there really is such a thing as "stereotypical" nowadays. Seems like everyone is doing everything, gender notwithstanding, these days.
    That's very true and for some folks who may not know or understand, female plumbers, electricians, carpenters, etc. do not normally wear makeup, skirts, and heels on the job. Yet they are still 100% female and many clean up nicely on the weekends.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I was hanging out around the house dressed a couple of years ago and decided to do a little reloading. It just didn't feel right at all. It was hard to stay focused and after an hour and a half, I put away my reloading gear and have never tried it again. The same goes for gun cleaning and maintenance.

When I'm dressed, my only contact with my gun hobby may be a Smith 2 inch Model 36 in my purse to keep the perverts at bay!
    [/SIZE]

The avvy pic isn't me
    I've taken a few items along on camping trips and as long as my campsite was off by itself enough to not draw attention i've dressed about half way. No wig or make-up.

I have thought that being fully dressed in the great outdoors would sure be nice but also kinda awkward...i mean i'd be worried about getting dirty and that's something i've never had to worry about outdoors.

I think a nice round of sporting clays with a group of like minded 'gals' would be a real hoot, but to actually go hunting is a deffinite no for me. Even tho i have hunted with GGs before and enjoyed it alot, i just don't think i could mix both my genders that way.

Other than that, i'm not a car fix-it, home renno kind of person.

Hmmmmm, i must admit tho, going all monty python and cutting down a tree in full dress would make for a nice video and i do know my way around a chain saw????????

Hi,

How im dressed or what i do is of no concern to me or any one i do what ever needs to be done, my friends dont care ether, because they know me, & how im dressed is sometimes in overalls or i may be wearing my skirts,

I help at our Museum doing what ever, building or xmas things that i have been doing with my women friends, & again to morrow or sunday, im just noeleena. no matter whats going on.

Im a builder & have hobbys, Plus do things for my friends & then have a cupper or tea,

...noeleena...

no problem doing the chores, as loni.
    but sometimes working on the cage or the bike, in a skirt is not good ;-).

and yes i do reload ammo, while dressed. doing things nude is not my thing. ;-)
    and have only been hunting "in fem" once. kinda hard to be a lady when covered with baggy cameo clothing. but maybe the perfume would attract some deer?
    but not with my hunting friends..very not friendly that way.
    now if only i could figure out a way to have a wig stay on when i take of my helmet when ridding on the bike in-fem. sadly none up top anymore.

loni

if only i could figure out a way to have a wig stay on when i take of[f] my helmet when ridding on the bike in-fem.
    Would a couple of bands do the trick, one horizontal and one vertical under the chin and over the top? Like this? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1daD6s5pBV...0/barbette.jpg
    Last edited by LelaK; 11-29-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"