Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exercise en-femme

Exercise en-femme

Having an overweight and lazy male side, I decided Sally was more likely to get fit and lose weight!

Talk about two different people....fat middle aged male VS fitter, leaner, Female

Anyone else see the positive side to their female personality?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I "positively" dance(en femme) every chance I get. Good aerobic exercise my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If I could get off this computer, I might go excersise!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just this last summer I dressed fully with wig, shoes, makeup the whole bit , for the first time and I knew this was here to stay. Since that day I have lost 70 lbs and look better than I have for years.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I think you are making an excellent point Sally.

I have kept fit and slim for years because it’s important to me. But it takes effort and a strong will to keep it up full time.
    But having a fem side and wanting to fit into that ‘little wiggle dress’ is a big motive for staying slim for me.

A very positive side to being fem!

I have just started going to the gym with my wife, she is going to keep me company because she sure doesn't need to lose weight. I sure did pork it on over the summer and noticed so many things that seemed to be an effort to do, like putting shoes on. My bras were tight and cutting into me as well, the only plus side is I have a good A cup natural breast now but they are slowly disappearing. Can't wait to get back down to my size 10 dress rather than a 14/16.

With going to the gym and seeing the ladies in their sports tops and yoga pants it always makes me want to come home and put mine on, my wife just laughs at me and tells me I should just wear them to the gym. Maybe one day, ya sure !

What I wear doesn't effect my desire to be healthier.... almost 10 years ago I was over weight and having health issues.... so I realized if I didn't do something quick I was going to die.... 9 months of hard work and 50 pounds later I swore I'd never get that out of shape again.... I've used hotel exersize facilities enfemme a few times... and every time I play hockey wearing a sports bra.... and Jill Shorts I count as enfemme since im wearing the same thing my female team mates are wearing...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife goes to a "ladies only" gym. I asked her if I could go if I dressed as a female. She said "No".

I could stand to lose 10 - 20 pounds.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I agree. Helpping Mary look good is a great motivator for losing some weight.
    Mary

I am with you on this one. I am trying to get down to one dress size smaller. Lose that extra belly fat. Although I am slim to start with. Even a few extra pounds show up as a big buldge.

I am sure my female vanity creeps in here somewhere.
    When I go and try something I have not worn for a while and it is short around the waist, it is time to buy another plane ticket around the world.
    I walk a lot then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Five years ago I had some heart issues, physically having chest pains and emotionally I knew I had to be a woman all the time. So when I went Full, fulltime I was 250lbs. I knew I didn't want to wear momos all my life. I took a long hard look at myself this was two weeks before New Years, so over the next 2 weeks I got my life in order, some of my friends thought I was getting ready to die, I assured them I wasn't ready, so New Years eve I came out to everyone that mattered and started living life as woman, that new freedom gave me the drive to change the rest of my life style, eating healthy and exercising with a real purpose I am now 175lbs. but the best part is I actually got down to 11% body fat :-) I'm still 175lbs. but at around 15% so I guess if I pushed I could loose more weight. OH and I just love, love the cute workout outfits ;-)

Yes! Not 100% fully but I have fem shorts, a t-shirt, low-cut socks and shaved legs when I enter the gym!

It is that side that wants the exercise. I believe it's all about being centered and open to my fem side. When I am repressing that, I am repressing healthy things too. When I accept and go with it, it takes pressure off of everything else. So it's not about the clothes...it's about being open to the clothes (if that makes sense).

Congrats on getting in shape. A good core, beyond other heath benefits, makes heels easier to walk in!

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Yes,once I found out that a healthy balanced diet helped my hair to grow and help my skin I learned to cook and lost weight naturally(not my bad cooking)if it was'nt for my femme side, my clothes got tight and they cost too much to not fit correctly.I really hav'nt found a negative to my femme personality so every thing she does is positive.

Bye-Bye
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Yes, I have a home gym where i can lock the door and workout femme. With kids, it is sometimes the only chance I get to dress. Being able to dress also motivates me to workout.

Guy wearing dresses
    We've got a home gym. I almost always wear a leotard when working out. Sometimes I run in a running skirt.

One time I jogged in New Orleans en-fem; wig, light make up, - the whole thing. Nice jog, along with others on a beautiful day. Only when I was done, said a few hellos and got to the car did I realize I sweated some came off my face and onto my all white blouse in nude make up colors making me look like I was shot or splattered with paint. Advice - don't exercise with make up on.

Cute photo...keep up the good work.

Danni, why don't you wear a pair of leotards and tights ?

Quote Originally Posted by SallyS View Post
    Having an overweight and lazy male side, I decided Sally was more likely to get fit and lose weight!
    That's not a bad idea at all. In fact, not only will you get fit and lose weight, but if you go for something like aerobics dancing, jazzercise, Zumba, or the like, you will also train your muscles as a woman and get the long lean limbs you want as well as a more feminine waistline.

Talk about two different people....fat middle aged male VS fitter, leaner, Female
    That's actually pretty common. Women are very aware of their shape, and are often a bit too focused on trying to correct it. Even women who are very overweight are aware of it.

Men on the other hand are much less aware of their bodies. They can easily wear loose fitting shirts, baggy pants, flat shoes, and often aren't even aware of how overweight they are until they have the heart problems, minor strokes, or back pain because they have so much weight pulling their back out of alignment. Men who try to show their trim figures are often assumed to be gay.

Anyone else see the positive side to their female personality?
    Absolutely, and I've seen it cut both ways. When I started going out as Debbie, I immediately became aware that I weighed 275 lbs and needed to lose at least 110 lbs. Within a year of my first appearances as Debbie, I had lost all 110 lbs and was down to 165 lbs. I eventually dropped to 155, but any time I dropped below that, I started having health problems like colds and flu.

I kept that off for 6 years, and then tried to "Burn the Dress" - and gained nearly 60 lbs in 6 months, eventually going to 325 lbs a few years later. It even lead to a heart problem and a stroke.

When I started going out as Debbie again, I dropped from 325 to 235 in about 14 months, but then my wife told me that she was not OK with my wanting to transition, and I jumped back up to 265.

My therapist was right, if Rex tried to kill Debbie - even symbolically, Debbie would kill Rex. - Literally

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WomanAtHeart4 View Post
    One time I jogged in New Orleans en-fem; wig, light make up, - the whole thing. Nice jog, along with others on a beautiful day. Only when I was done, said a few hellos and got to the car did I realize I sweated some came off my face and onto my all white blouse in nude make up colors making me look like I was shot or splattered with paint. Advice - don't exercise with make up on.
    I've done that several times in the past BUT it was in the middle of a New England winter when I went out running (with ski cap over my wig). I "perspired" a little but no running/streaking makeup fortunately! Sadly, I live in Texas now and it does get quite warm when I'm out walking....I limit myself to some eye makeup and lipstick and have had no problems.

Well done to you ladies who have managed to lose weight - i hope to start making progress and join you

I basically exercise en-femme. Most of my exercise clothes are womens. Shoes, shorts, leotards. I wear ankle socks on my shaved legs. I don't currently my hair etc, but that might change.

-Kylie
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!

Guy wearing dresses
    It occurs to me that in my point in training for a marathon again, that I'm going to have to start running outside again. Not only is it cold but I'm going to have to go back to wearing sex-appropriate running gear. At least I can get away with guy tights....one of these days I'm going to try a skirt out in public. I'm going to miss having my bare legs..

Quote Originally Posted by WomanAtHeart4 View Post
    ....... Advice - don't exercise with make up on.
    Yea, a GG would know that!