Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sexually stimulating

I started dressing at about the age of three or four. I would often spend weekends at my grandmother's. She had a large collection of silk underwear, slips, stockings and nightgowns. Every chance I got, I would dress in these clothes and experience a definite thrill in the activity. I would look at myself in a mirror and end each session by rolling around on the bed and with the help of a strategically placed pillow I would reach an orgasm. Of course, at that age, there was no ejaculation and I didn't have a name for it ... but I did certainly achieve orgasm. This behavior was repeated many times, rather compulsively, until about age eight. At about that time, the visits to my grandmother were ended, possibly to discourage me from cross-dressing.

I know these memories are real and I'm surprised that others on this forum admit to starting at this early age, but report that the experience was not sexual for them. In fact, I can't remember anyone saying that cross-dressing at this early age was the least bit sexual. I would like to hear comments from others on this subject, which is why I'm posting now.

To continue with my history, I don't remember dressing again until I reached puberty at about age twelve. I then sought every opportunity to dress in my mother's slips, stockings garter-belts and stockings. By then, I had learned how to masturbate and the occasions that I dressed always ended with release. Later in life, I got married, but still secretly dressed, using my wife's lingerie and items that I bought and hid. Again, the times I dressed were very sexually charged. After six year's of marriage, I told my wife. She was somewhat accepting, but six years later we were divorced.

Since that time, I expanded my cross-dressing by building a complete wardrobe, including wigs and makeup. I also started going out in public. I never remarried and I have lived alone for most of the time since my divorce. As I matured, dressing and going out became more interesting and more fulfilling in many ways. Also, the sexual aspect has diminished ... but it is still there from time to time. Since I live alone, I can dress as often as I like. I am now 71 and don't go out often, but I do dress almost every day at home. I suppose I now regard it as a deeply ingrained habit and very satisfying, if not a compulsion.

Just wondering, if anyone else has a similar history.

It's both Sexual and Psychological for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnrichards View Post
    I started dressing at about the age of three or four. I would often spend weekends at my grandmother's. She had a large collection of silk underwear, slips, stockings and nightgowns. Every chance I got, I would dress in these clothes and experience a definite thrill in the activity. I would look at myself in a mirror and end each session by rolling around on the bed and with the help of a strategically placed pillow I would reach an orgasm. Of course, at that age, there was no ejaculation and I didn't have a name for it ... but I did certainly achieve orgasm. This behavior was repeated many times, rather compulsively, until about age eight. At about that time, the visits to my grandmother were ended, possibly to discourage me from cross-dressing.

I know these memories are real and I'm surprised that others on this forum admit to starting at this early age, but report that the experience was not sexual for them. In fact, I can't remember anyone saying that cross-dressing at this early age was the least bit sexual. I would like to hear comments from others on this subject, which is why I'm posting now.

To continue with my history, I don't remember dressing again until I reached puberty at about age twelve. I then sought every opportunity to dress in my mother's slips, stockings garter-belts and stockings. By then, I had learned how to masturbate and the occasions that I dressed always ended with release. Later in life, I got married, but still secretly dressed, using my wife's lingerie and items that I bought and hid. Again, the times I dressed were very sexually charged. After six year's of marriage, I told my wife. She was somewhat accepting, but six years later we were divorced.

Since that time, I expanded my cross-dressing by building a complete wardrobe, including wigs and makeup. I also started going out in public. I never remarried and I have lived alone for most of the time since my divorce. As I matured, dressing and going out became more interesting and more fulfilling in many ways. Also, the sexual aspect has diminished ... but it is still there from time to time. Since I live alone, I can dress as often as I like. I am now 71 and don't go out often, but I do dress almost every day at home. I suppose I now regard it as a deeply ingrained habit and very satisfying, if not a compulsion.

Just wondering, if anyone else has a similar history.
    Lynn, at a young age I came across a pair of doll's panties that fit me and I wore them for days until my mom discovered what I was doing. I loved the silkiness against my private parts, but wouldn't call it sexual arousal. But most of your story has similarities to mine. Since divorcing and living alone my wardrobe keeps increasing. at 59 the sexual arousal isn't as great as it was 20 years ago, but it's still the main reason I dress.

Banned Read only
    Lynn, while the details are different, my story is almost identical to yours with one exception. The older I get and the more complete my dressing gets, the more I get aroused. The feel of stockings and silky lingerie along with carefully applied makeup and a generous spritz of cologne give me a powerful feeling, if only in my mind. Many nights, I sleep in pantyhose and a bra just for the feeling. I guess I'm weird.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    Lynn, while the details are different, my story is almost identical to yours with one exception. The older I get and the more complete my dressing gets, the more I get aroused. The feel of stockings and silky lingerie along with carefully applied makeup and a generous spritz of cologne give me a powerful feeling, if only in my mind. Many nights, I sleep in pantyhose and a bra just for the feeling. I guess I'm weird.
    Me too Lynn. The more complete my dressing gets for me, the better I feel. It's more than arousal, however. It's more a feeling of Completeness for me.
    Like I'm "Where I Should Be" It just feels right and comforting.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sheilagirl View Post
    Me too Lynn. The more complete my dressing gets for me, the better I feel. It's more than arousal, however. It's more a feeling of Completeness for me.
    Like I'm "Where I Should Be" It just feels right and comforting.
    That's it shelia!
    I am much more comfortable now, getting dressed with my wife in the same room that I did several months ago. And I can say its much more comforting now to be able have her help in dressing. And when she did my hair. That was over the top. I feel that Bobbi has now reach a new high. I can look in a mirror and much more of a woman looks back at me.
    It gets better everyday.
    For me its not sexual as its a project that I work on and when I'm done I feel pretty, and feminine. Having the ability to share this with my wife is all the orgasm I need. Well It would be fun to go out shopping. :-)
    Bobbi
    Last edited by bobbimo; 12-05-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: wrong name of quote author
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

When I first started at age 11 or so, I clearly remember that it was sexual and after a release, I could not get the clothes off fast enough! That did not change until I was in my 30's and shared my secret with my then girlfriend. I bet there are many others that could not wait to get the clothes off fast enough too.

It was when I first started but as time goes on it gets less and less.

Jessica

i've only been crossdressing for the past year or so and i definitely still get aroused when i dress up. there are times though when i just enjoy wearing my outfits without it turning me on.
    my heels are my weak point, i can't help but get stimulated when i'm wearing them.

Starting around 7 or 8 years old. It was not about being aroused in those days. It was more about curiosity and just feeling right. The arousal came later.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Dressing has almost always ended with the big O in my case. Sometimes, I just dress to find my inner self and enjoy her. So count me in the 90%.

Dressing was always a means to a HUGE "O" for me and still regularly is. However after coming out things kind of leveled out. I guess with more freedom to do cd on many levels (I even do it sometimes on stage with my band) it kind of branches out and more simple pleasures in it reveal themselves. Honestly, one of my favorite things to do is go shopping with my girlfriend. She loves when I pick out clothes for her. She loves that we can do that together. There's just a ton of other things that dressing has come to offer me as a pass time beyond the big "O".

My gender issues go back as far as I can remember, sex had nothing to do with it back when I was a kid, of course. During the years from puberty to early adulthood when testosterone was flowing heavily, sex was sometimes the result but not always. Once I got to the point where I was able to dress regularly and completely, sex again left the equation. So since my mid-20's , sex has had absolutely nothing to do with my dressing. For me, it's about gender identity and feeling comfortable in who I am.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Banned Read only
    Its still very sexual to me although I dont have anyone to share that experience with at this time. Although my current wife knows I dress and she understands the sexual connection, she doesn't like to play dress up. During my first marriage, I was fortunate to have a ggf on the side who loved it when I dressed and we had fun with toys. I also had a bf on the side who also loved it when I dressed. That's been over 18 years ago now but I stil get aroused when I dress. Years ago while living in Atlanta and being a stay at home dad, I took a lot of sexual self pics and posted them on Flicker. They are probaby still there but now I enjoy dressing for the feeling it gives me over all.

It looks like for the large majority it is a turn on with an ending. It is for me also although it doesn't allows end that way but often it does. That is ok as long as there is with a consenting adult present.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Perhaps this should be a thread of its own but I would like to know of those who have responded with a yes it is still sexual these 2 questions.

1. Do you immediately start removing everything feminine after your big O ?

2. Do you think if you had the big O before you started to dress that day would you continue to dress or just move on to some other normal guy activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    I can't imagine anyone saying otherwise, however, there's always that 10%
    Please enlighten me.
    O.K., you asked. Warning, triggers here to anyone who was abused as a child. Scroll down at your own risk.

The connection to the clothes, and sex, was not sexual stimulation to me. It was affection. I was dressed, and became the girlfriend of, a boy about 6 years older than myself. During and after the sexual episodes, he would hold me gently, like a lover might do with his girlfriend. As my family was the 'hard love' type, with only discipline and punishment offered, the only source of affection I had was my abuser. That connected the girl clothes to the affection I needed as a child, and it lasted throughout most of my formative years. While I occasionally do get sexually aroused and climax while dressed, it's not the clothing that does it, it's the fantasy of being with a woman and being treated as her girlfriend, the 'episode' being romantically driven, not sex driven as I usually experience it when I'm with a woman in real life. Women expect passionate, assertive male partners, and that's what I had to learn to give them. But I'd really rather spend most of the time hugging, caressing and cuddling while with them, and while nearly all women DO like that, they want the 'macho' man on occasion too, which is what I have trouble being. The '50 shades of gray' book revealed that most women prefer being the submissive partner most of the time, doggy style being their overwhelming favorite position. Or so I hear. But I digress.
    No, the clothes do not turn me on.

For ReineD and anyone else who is curious;
    Our brains are anything BUT complete when we're born, they go on developing throughout our lives. But certain things become 'etched in stone' at certain ages. The most well known one is, if you learn a new language before puberty, you won't have an accent. If you learn it after, you will, so something in our brains gets finalized during that period of our lives. I suppose some other things become 'permanent' at certain ages as well, perhaps something regarding our sexual and moral identities, which would explain well, me. I can't be sure; but I've found no other explanation.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 12-06-2012 at 06:07 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Perhaps this should be a thread of its own but I would like to know of those who have responded with a yes it is still sexual these 2 questions.

2. Do you think if you had the big O before you started to dress that day would you continue to dress or just move on to some other normal guy activity?
    1. Yes. But by that time I've removed a lot of my feminine stuff already.

2. Move on to some other normal guy activity.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post

I LOVE this question and thank you for posting it.

1 - In the past I would change immedialty after achieving sexual satisfaction. Either alone, with my ggf or with my bf. This would mostly upset my ggf as she wasn't done and wanted to continue. So we'd wait a little bit and like rabbits, go at it again. All the while she would make me do things and she would tease me while dressed. Yep, pretty much a perfect scenario. Too bad she was 20 years my sr and I was in my 30's....

These days, I eventually go at it alone after awhile while dressed fem but I rarely change until I know the kids are coming home. I just love how I look in my heels, hose, dresses and how it feels. My fantasies take over but there are many days I dont and just enjoy being dressed fem.

2 - When I get the urge to dress on the weekends when everyone is home, I'll find a way to take it down a notch by going for the "O" but usually I'll wait to the end of the day when everyone is in bed and go to my man cave and enduldge. I've had the big "O" before running errands but still come back and dress just to dress...

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shari
    My question is, is there anybody on this forum who was NEVER turned on and/or came to climax as a result of the clothing?
    [SIZE="2"]Yes, I am the exception to the “rule.” If I get aroused in any way DUE TO my female clothing, I will immediately take it off, deal with the unfortunate situation, and then resume crossdressing when the smoke clears. Since I approach CD’ing in a tactile, fetishistic manner, trying to achieve a state of calm bliss, any male sexual urges that overtake me are completely unwelcome. Somehow, I can wear things that would drive a sexual practitioner crazy, and still find a quiet space for my “self.” I cannot and will not insult my precious female clothes with the muddied male mindset I’m trying to overcome – in short, I crossdress to suppress sexual urges. It’s hard to explain, but if you knew ME you would understand why...
    [/SIZE]

I'm not sure why, but I often get very turned on talking to ladies when shopping for clothes, especially the SA's who are giving me advice on what to buy.

For me, the image of myself as a female has always been sexually arousing. The term autogynephilic is very polarising in the community but I would say that it fits me. And of course, as a young person that loved to wear women's clothing in a society that considered such a practice to be very wrong there are things I had to deal with that are not so much an issue today. I would get a few minutes a week where I could steal a moment in my mum's tights. The thrill of the forbidden and risk of getting caught, it all added a sexual element. When I hit puberty there was the added drama. I only had maybe 2 minutes to spend in a pair of nylons. Things happened because of the compression of time. My parents were not open to a son who wanted to be a girl, and society had very strict rules about behaviour. Today I hope things are a little more relaxed for young people.

For the last 25 years I've been buying my own clothes and I can wear them on my own terms. I can feel sensual and sexy as a woman in my clothes over a long period of time. The need to get it all out asap isn't there anymore. I'm still just as sexually aroused by the thought of being female. Coming to terms that I have a very feminine psyche and personality has helped too.

Thank god that urge has gone away. Hard to tuck when you are stimulated like that. When I do get to get all dolled up I might get excited but in a different way now. Some how I get a deep down arousal or feeling like a real gg gets. I continue to not have a problem staying tucked.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Aspiring Member
    Alot of people will say it's really not about sex because afterall, when it started I was too young to even know what sex was.
    Just because you don't know what something is does not mean that it does not exist already. You may not have known what it was or what to call it but the feeling of arousal was still there.
    It's like in history when they tell you man "discovered" this or that, electricity, the atom, the new world or whatever. It was there already.

So yes even though you didn't know about sex.......it was still about sex.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferpl View Post
    Starting around 7 or 8 years old. It was not about being aroused in those days. It was more about curiosity and just feeling right. The arousal came later.
    Same for me like I have said before since age 4 my mother would find me in the store feeling of bras and panties then at 7 when I seen my sister in her bra curiosity killed the catback then no sexual arousal that came along at about age 12