Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sexually stimulating

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    For me it started when I was about 14. It started as pretty much a sexual thing with panties and such. Then I found how nice a complete female outfit felt. Then it slowly progressed in to complete fashion with a wig and I realized that with a little work I could look like a female. As the years went on there is still a slight sense of arousal but for the most part now I realize it is a part of who I am and my real goal is to break free from my closet and see the worl through the eyes of Mellissa. To be free, to be accepted for who I am.

When I was young a teen, and tried on feminine clothes nylons and panties I did it because I liked the look and feel. I did not put them on thinking I would get aroused though it was often a by product. I would get aroused when I saw pictures of women in sexy lingerie, unlike maybe most males, I wanted to wear the clothes more than wanting to have the girl in my fantasy so maybe it was the clothes I longed for! Today much older and less concerned about what society thinks I should be, I love dressing up complete with wig and make up and spending time enjoying my feminine side, I find it the most enjoyable experience ever, not so much a turn on as a wonderful feeling of pure joy, so Happy! Maybe the best turn on of all, better than sex?
    Last edited by Brenda Freeman; 12-15-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Me, too. Very sexual and stimulating in the early years. Not so much in my 60's. I still enjoy crossdresser fiction and fantasies. I get a warm feeling from dressing completely. Sometimes I get stimulation by pretending a loving dominant woman forced me to dress.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ok...so feminine clothing is sensual. So is lipstick and hair on your cheek and the look of well-made-up eyes.

I guess it's possible that one of the great things about Tina is that she gets to experience all of these things, but it's far from the dominant thing and the transformation to Tina never occurs with the idea that a Big O will follow. In fact, Tina never gets enough time to herself and she has a long list of things she loves to do and experience. This Big O business just takes time away from her life's adventure so she just lets her male side handle all that O stuff.

So I guess I belong to that 10%. It never occurred to me to even think about it, frankly.

Yes I have always found dressing arousing but in a completely different way from when I am a guy. When dressed I don't achieve an er*ction nor have any wish to. The big O is much more internal and always accompanies the end of a long spell of dressing.

I could't agree more, seems like we are perpetually chasing the same bliss, the 1st feeling..but with vengeance..LOL
    Last edited by Esteafanie; 12-10-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling
    Lov'n it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Perhaps this should be a thread of its own but I would like to know of those who have responded with a yes it is still sexual these 2 questions.

1. Do you immediately start removing everything feminine after your big O ?

2. Do you think if you had the big O before you started to dress that day would you continue to dress or just move on to some other normal guy activity?
    First, many times I dress with no O involved but I'm still aroused as part part of the overall bliss. But, other times the O does bring an immediate end to girl time. There's a huge chemical component to arousal and feeling good, increased dopamine etc. An orgasm, as I understand, is followed by chemical crash which can cause temporary depression, guilt feelings and certainly a loss of arousal. I have found by taking a few minutes to completely relax after the orgasm I can regain a normal mood and not feel the need to shed my femininity.

Banned Read only
    When I go to ebay and the lead ad is a pair of red pumps because of my previous searches, I get aroused. When I see a good looking GG walking down the street or look at one of the lovely CD's avatars on here, I get aroused. When I put on a pair of panties, or pantyhose, or a bra, or fresh nail polish, I get aroused. Shoot, when I use a nail file, I get aroused. Anything that brings the smallest feminine thought to mind arouses me. As for the big O, that doesn't happen so much and I guess it's a good thing. If I O'ed every time I am aroused, I'd be dehydrated!

I honestly cannot say what really got me started crossdressing. I've always admired women's clothing and fashion and things fem and in many ways felt a woman trapped in a man's body, but I can't really say dressing was or wasn't ever a sexual thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    When I go to ebay and the lead ad is a pair of red pumps because of my previous searches, I get aroused. When I see a good looking GG walking down the street or look at one of the lovely CD's avatars on here, I get aroused. When I put on a pair of panties, or pantyhose, or a bra, or fresh nail polish, I get aroused. Shoot, when I use a nail file, I get aroused. Anything that brings the smallest feminine thought to mind arouses me. As for the big O, that doesn't happen so much and I guess it's a good thing. If I O'ed every time I am aroused, I'd be dehydrated!
    I can relate to that. That's what makes it impossible to completely stop CDing. Anything can set it off! I went into a woman's apartment a couple years ago and got excited because her pink DD bra was hanging somewhere near the bathroom.

I am 85 and my libido died a long time ago but I still love to dress up and it feels just great with no sexual overtones

As soon as I slide on my nylons in the morning I get aroused and always do something about it.

Perhaps this should be a thread of its own but I would like to know of those who have responded with a yes it is still sexual these 2 questions.

2. Do you think if you had the big O before you started to dress that day would you continue to dress or just move on to some other normal guy activity?
    1 - I absolutely start taking everything off after the O. Glad to see I am not alone in this.
    2 - If I already have an O on a particular day the desire to dress is definitely diminished for me...

Most definately a yes for me.

Initially when I was young, it was all about sexual stimulation. As I have "matured" it's all about looking as feminine as possible. My wife has been out of town these last 3 days and I have been in total dress the entire time. Tonight I have on the LBD, strippy black panent sandals, full make up and a new wig. I have shaved my legs, done my nails and in general just feeling great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy4ever View Post
    Thank god that urge has gone away. Hard to tuck when you are stimulated like that. When I do get to get all dolled up I might get excited but in a different way now. Some how I get a deep down arousal or feeling like a real gg gets. I continue to not have a problem staying tucked.
    Ditto, this seems to hit the nail on the head for my feelings too.
    Last edited by MssHyde; 12-15-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I started at age 4. There was no sexual stimulation at that age. It just felt right. As a teen, raging hormones and lacy undies kickstarted that stimulation. Later it was back to the sensation of just feeling right.

At age 52 I'm hoping the arousal doesn't go away any time soon. Nowdays I have no problem lounging around in full dress for hours, which is a good thing, and I don't always have to end with the big "O" but I still want to most of the time. Early in our marriage, my wife worked a later shift than me. Many times she would tell me to be dressed when she got home. I would start dressing an hour before and plenty of times got too turned on and didn't make it until she got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    225 views/6 replies. Not very surprising. Being born a male dictates we will "literally" be slaves to our vision. 10's of thousands of years of EVOLUTION tends to do that to a fellow. Any guy who claims they have any control at all over his "equipment" is in all likelihood a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.

Sure, many here started dressing at an early age, long before they ever had any concerns about birds or bees. But, I am guessing MOST young boys at least tried on something female at a young age simply out of curiousity?

I would be very surprised to see anyone come in and claim NEVER. JMO, but I think the sexual association aspect is THE reason so many feel the shame and guilt that is so prevalent here.

SO WHAT if a "good feeling" is part of/associated with dressing? Nothing wrong with wearing something that makes one feel "better or happier" in any way is there?

I am sure people who really enjoy their job or people they work with "feel good" when they put on any required uniform?
    Maybe that's one of the reasons I don't hide, no shame/sexual association for me. I have liked the way I look in skirts for as long as can remember and am comfortable in them so I don't hide. I also don't try to pass as female which may also be a reason I don't hide. I am a man who likes to wear skirts that's it. If I want arousal I just cuddle with my wife.

1. Yes, with a few exceptions.

2. Yes, BUT I really wouldn't want to do that. Nothing excites as much as a good makeup/dressup session, and I'd rather maximize the sexual experience than "get it over with".

Dressing is a sexual turn-on for me, has been as long as I remember.

When I first started dressing during puberty (13) it was an immediate sexual turn on that usually resulted in Clx. And nothing has changed over the years
    except the clothes have gotten silkier, the fantasies more personal and the clean up a whole lot easier.....lol, dana

I can say that at a young age, I was both aroused and comfortable at the same time. I felt natural when I put on a pair of heels and a dress, and could be aroused, or just stay dressed for hours and be myself. As the years have gone by, I still do get those same two types of feelings, which is a wonderful sensation...

So glad I found this thread, something I have really been struggling with. Sometimes, not always, when I dress I get highly aroused. This usually happens when I am wearing a miniskirt and have been out in public. In recent times I have found myself fantasizing about having relations with another male. Anyone else experience these kinds of desires?

When I was younger I got a sexual thrill from dressing. I think it had to do with going against the norm. Now it is less about sex and more about feeling relaxed almost at home when I dress. I'm glad to see that many here feel the same.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila