Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: sexually stimulating

Add me as another who is glad he found this thread. There was another forum I belonged a few years ago that had a few militant members who regarded ANY sexual pleasure from dressing as a personal insult to their own transsexualism. So I have become accustomed to downplay that aspect... until this thread.

For me, the sexual desire is what it's all about...slipping into a pair of pantyhose, pulling my skirt on and slipping my feet into a pair of heels...that is the ultimate jumpstart for arousal. Although I've been dressing since I was 13 (38 yrs ago), over the last 10 yrs or so there are those occasional times when dressing doesn't result in any release. Sometimes just feeling comfortably snug in my undergarments is enough, but truthfully, not very often. Much more often than not, it usually ends with a bang.

The difference between then and now is when I was younger (and more confused) I would immediately undress after wanking because I felt I had to 'prove' my masculinity afterward. I'd go lift weights or work on my car or whatever, as long as it fit traditional male criteria. Nowadays, when I do climax, I stay dressed and relaxed until I feel like doing it again Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Gotta remember to save some lovin' for the wife, though!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Perhaps this should be a thread of its own but I would like to know of those who have responded with a yes it is still sexual these 2 questions.

1. Do you immediately start removing everything feminine after your big O ?

2. Do you think if you had the big O before you started to dress that day would you continue to dress or just move on to some other normal guy activity?

Killer questions Kendra! Back in the days "in the closet" the girl gear would immediately be removed.All evidence of this whole secret world erased as much as possible. As it had been with many of us, it was such a source of shame. With time and freedom, the other driving forces behind our habits reveal themselves. Sure, in later days, mabye after "the big O" the lingerie may come off. But it doesn't really mean the end of that session of dressing anymore. The other things i enjoy about crossdressing still remain and I don't have to be ashamed of them or engage in some over the top male activity in order to "compensate" for my earlier lack of maleness....for lack of a better term.

Of course Laurel. Many of us have that fantasy. It's very common.

Although I enjoy the sexual release aspect of dressing, I do envy women and their calmer libido.

Thanks for your kind comment Laura, I haven't had to courage to act on it as of yet, but I know that is something I really want to try. Scary for sure, it might take me awhile.

When I first started dressing years ago, I would get arousal from it. Now when discard the male facade and become my female self I feel more of a peaceful feeling. Still completely exciting but in a different way, not necessarily sexual. Just the utter happiness of being myself.

I started dressing at a very young age. While there was some sexual thrill to it, it was always more about the clothes and being something other than the boy I was born as. Today it's still about getting away from that male persona. Were I young today I think I would pursue grs.

A Related Question...

[SIZE="4"]Like so many others, I have found this thread to be interesting and in some cases, informative. Personally, I do get aroused from dressing but a lot of that depends on what I'm putting on at the time. Frilly, lacy nighties are far more exciting than a one-piece bathing suit or skinny jeans.

But as I read the entries to this thread, it brought to mind something I read a long time ago that I wondered if it was at least, partially applicable here... a military man stationed overseas received from his wife a pair of her panties as a "reminder" of her while he was gone. When he was alone and could, he used those panties to excite himself to climax. But when he came home, he found that he was excited more by her panties than he was by her so he had to "unlearn" his attachment to them.

So my related question is are we sometimes "excited" by the clothes themselves more than we are excited by the act of being a woman? Or, to put it a different way, are there some of us who find that we "need" the clothes for sexual excitement?

As I read through the various threads here and look at most of the photos, I think I see some signs of this. While I have no other first-hand experience with any other CDs personally, in the photos I see here, taken as a hole (there are always exceptions), the attire is probably a little more... "sexy" than what I typically see worn by the average woman on the street. Skirts are shorter, heels are higher, blouses are a little more lacy... in general, one might conclude that CDs push the envelope a little more than the average female. Is this a sign that many of us are in love with the clothes instead of the female persona? I don't know... but sometimes think that may be the case, at least with me.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Like so many others, I have found this thread to be interesting and in some cases, informative. Personally, I do get aroused from dressing but a lot of that depends on what I'm putting on at the time. Frilly, lacy nighties are far more exciting than a one-piece bathing suit or skinny jeans.

But as I read the entries to this thread, it brought to mind something I read a long time ago that I wondered if it was at least, partially applicable here... a military man stationed overseas received from his wife a pair of her panties as a "reminder" of her while he was gone. When he was alone and could, he used those panties to excite himself to climax. But when he came home, he found that he was excited more by her panties than he was by her so he had to "unlearn" his attachment to them.

So my related question is are we sometimes "excited" by the clothes themselves more than we are excited by the act of being a woman? Or, to put it a different way, are there some of us who find that we "need" the clothes for sexual excitement?

As I read through the various threads here and look at most of the photos, I think I see some signs of this. While I have no other first-hand experience with any other CDs personally, in the photos I see here, taken as a hole (there are always exceptions), the attire is probably a little more... "sexy" than what I typically see worn by the average woman on the street. Skirts are shorter, heels are higher, blouses are a little more lacy... in general, one might conclude that CDs push the envelope a little more than the average female. Is this a sign that many of us are in love with the clothes instead of the female persona? I don't know... but sometimes think that may be the case, at least with me.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]
    Conditioning is definately been psychologically proven (See Pavlogs (spelling?) Dogs experiemnt). So many reasons people dress, I'd have to write 2 pages to express it all, and don't have time right now.

I always get sexually aroused when I get dressed.

When I was a kid I wore my Moms lipstick and always got excited. Now that I have my own I still get very excited. I've been with men and I love every second of it.
    Hmmm could I be gay? I think yes. It only took me
    65 years to figure that out!

So, Reine...if my first conscious "release" happened to be while wearing my mother's dress, hose and heels--it more or less helped define what would stimulate me for the rest of my life?

Lacy PJs--I have wondered that myself. It seems like a normal woman is not enough to excite me, which probably sounds sad and even cruel, but I cannot change what I find attractive. I am fortunate that my wife is very feminine, takes very good care of herself and likes to dress on the sexy side of normal--she never looks cheap or ****ty, but looks way hotter than the other moms on the playground. So I am far more aroused by my wife than an "average" woman. But I think you speak the truth; we CDs are probably more excited by the idea of a woman, and especially the visual representation, than the woman herself. It doesn't make me feel good to admit that, but it's the truth in my case. When I see a beautiful woman, especially one that is dressed the way I would like to be, I am aroused--but not initially by thinking about making love to her. The fantasy usually revolved around her switching clothes with me, or buying me the same outfit, and then, looking identical we fool everyone and only she knows my secret. Then we make love. Ridiculous I know, but it's the movie in my head.

As a teenager, it was always, always sexually stimulating. Most of the time while I've been married, it was sexually stimulating to wear articles of my wife's during our encounters. More recently since I have bought my own female clothes, it is less sexually stimulating and just more enjoyable to wear my female clothing as often as I get to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I encountered my sister's blue low cut back one piece bathing suit at some point during my pre teen years. For some reason I couldn't resist trying it on. It was an instant turn on. I am now in my 40's and through many ups and downs in crossdressing it still brings me the same sexual excitement that it did that day.

I shave my legs most of the time. The look and feel of smooth shaved legs esp while wearing an elegant and sexy pair of heels is something that still makes me sexually aroused. It's what really makes me continue to do it. I don't wish to become a woman, though I have at times fantasized about it.

In reading most of these forums posts and other cross dressing websites, I get the feeling that I'm in a minority among crossdressers.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    The problem with getting aroused when your dressed, is that all your stuff is pushed up, taped in and squeezed out of the way.
    Its way to hard to undo everything for a quick release.
    Then there is the post release down slide, when you wonder what the hell am I doing, take off the clothes and make up only to curse that stupid move several hours later.
    Its just crazy.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I started on this path before puberty, so there was already something to build on when just about anything that moved or was soft or had a curve or had a connection in any way to girls would excite me. These days it's a welcome diversion but not the goal. I'll dress several times and there is nothing but the enjoyment of wearing the clothing as a way of imagining the female version of me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

For me, dressing is almost always a sexual turn on, and almost always results in a release. Not always, but more often than not. I don't think the clothes themselves are the turn-on. It is more about what I see in the mirror, or what I feel, or who I become, or fantasize about becoming, while wearing women's clothes. It's just a turn-on. It's a wonderful, empowering, sexy, special feeling.

I don't NEED the clothes in order to achieve sexual pleasure. I do still very much enjoy "normal" intimacy with my wife. though, similar to Shibumi's experience, when I see an attractive woman, my thoughts do often go directly to fantasies that involve her clothes, with ME wearing them! (For example, we just happened to watch an episode of 'The Price is Right' this morning while enjoying a day off from work. When I see the models on the show, I certainly think they are attractive, but I was not gawking at the showcase, I was gawking at their dresses, and heels, and fingernails...What I would give for a day with that wardrobe!)

Through reading a lot on this forum, and some counseling, I'm slowly learning not to feel bad, or guilty, or weird, about the sexual aspect of my crossdressing pleasure.
    *StacyP*

For me, as I'm getting dressed there is definately arousal. As I become Danni I see a sexy woman in the mirror, and I feel even sexier.

Not necessarily all the time that I dress...but when it does is always a very satisfying experience

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Fortunately for me, when I see an attractive woman, I can often replicate her figure and look. Because I have many faces, they look like very different women in the mirror!

As Danni says below, the finished product is what I find so arousing. It's not just seeing a new, hot, woman in my mirror. Knowing I'm her doesn't hurt at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    Lacy PJs--I have wondered that myself. It seems like a normal woman is not enough to excite me, which probably sounds sad and even cruel, but I cannot change what I find attractive. I am fortunate that my wife is very feminine, takes very good care of herself and likes to dress on the sexy side of normal--she never looks cheap or ****ty, but looks way hotter than the other moms on the playground. So I am far more aroused by my wife than an "average" woman. But I think you speak the truth; we CDs are probably more excited by the idea of a woman, and especially the visual representation, than the woman herself. It doesn't make me feel good to admit that, but it's the truth in my case. When I see a beautiful woman, especially one that is dressed the way I would like to be, I am aroused--but not initially by thinking about making love to her. The fantasy usually revolved around her switching clothes with me, or buying me the same outfit, and then, looking identical we fool everyone and only she knows my secret. Then we make love. Ridiculous I know, but it's the movie in my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danni View Post
    For me, as I'm getting dressed there is definately arousal. As I become Danni I see a sexy woman in the mirror, and I feel even sexier.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbimo View Post
    The problem with getting aroused when your dressed, is that all your stuff is pushed up, taped in and squeezed out of the way.
    Its way to hard to undo everything for a quick release.
    Then there is the post release down slide, when you wonder what the hell am I doing, take off the clothes and make up only to curse that stupid move several hours later.
    Its just crazy.
    Bobbi
    Yes, Bobbi. For me it ruins both the mood and the fem illusion! Which is why I began having sex with everything in place many years ago. Just as a female would!

If anyone wants details, PM me. I don't wish to offend anyone.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LaurelM View Post
    So glad I found this thread, something I have really been struggling with. Sometimes, not always, when I dress I get highly aroused. This usually happens when I am wearing a miniskirt and have been out in public. In recent times I have found myself fantasizing about having relations with another male. Anyone else experience these kinds of desires?
    Yes,you are not alone.this issue is sometimes kept low key on other boards out of fear that a cd's wife or girlfriend will read it and get it in their heads that we are all gay.That is why i left other places.sometimes you need to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurelM View Post
    So glad I found this thread, something I have really been struggling with. Sometimes, not always, when I dress I get highly aroused. This usually happens when I am wearing a miniskirt and have been out in public. In recent times I have found myself fantasizing about having relations with another male. Anyone else experience these kinds of desires?
    When I am dressed I frequently think about not only looking and behaving like a woman, but also being treated and responded to as a woman. So when an attractive woman (me) is flattered and pursued by a man (imaginary) who is expecting her to respond as a woman, well...........you can't break the illusion.

On the other hand, in drab life, I have never been attracted to a man, but an attractive woman can still turn my head so fast that I get whiplash.

It took me a long time to get comfortable with it, but I don't worry about it anymore.

I found it incredibly arousing when I was a teen. Now...I have actually found it more stimulating! I guess I am weird. I do tend to dress about once a month all out. Those all out days....it really hits me now. I remember once when my wife was next to me in the car, and she began rubbing my thighs while I was in a skirt.....woooowwww! That was just a touch! I couldn't imagine what the whole experience would be. I guess I'm the weird one in the group. If I dress casual...I can definately keep it under control. Skirts, heels, and a very sexy hair style ALWAYS does it. STILL. I would be a liar to say I don't enjoy it.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

A big sexual thrill yes. I still do but I'm just 22. But the more I do it these days, its getting more comforting and sinking into me that it is not purely sexual excitement.