Thread: First time shaving legs

First time shaving legs

My wife is not into anything related to my crossdressing or feminization.

She was out of town this weekend and after my kids were in bed I finally took the time to shave my legs. What an awesome experience. I love have smooth legs and was totally turned on by the experience. Wearing pantyhose feels completely different.

It will be very interesting to see my wife's reaction. I know she'll think it's odd, but anything different to her is odd.

once you start shaving, you on't want to go back. Guaranteed.

Don't forget to moisturise after shaving then the feeling of pantyhose and stockings is even better.

Guess what! I do not shave my legs at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Mine freaked the first time I did it but once its done its done. Its nothing that can be seen by others so you should be ok. Definately dont forget to moisturize afterwards. It des make a awesome difference.
    Renee

My first time was 4.5 years ago after telling my fiancee, then GF, that I was a crossdresser. She brought home two bottles of Nair and later that evening I had silky smooth legs. Still remember the feeling

I did it the first time while my SO was at work. Actually took her a couple hours after she got home to realize I did it. Enjoy it. It's great.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal View Post
    It will be very interesting to see my wife's reaction. I know she'll think it's odd, but anything different to her is odd.
    Do I sense a bit of disrespect for your wife here? Yes, you may have different views of your CDing but at the least you should give her a little warning about your legs before she finds out for herself.

If you are open about it she might consider it odd, but if you sneak around she will likely consider it to be creepy.

My wife (gf at time) shaved my legs the first time. I had fumbled with it many times earlier on but whatever she did mad my legs look and feels so much better than when I did it myself.

Sweetgal, Shaving your legs or your entire body has very little to do with CDing..Body builders, cyclist, swimmer, models all shave.. It's very European. That's what I told my daughter when she asked me why I shaved my chest. She never asked again. I absolutely LOVE the feeling. I also LOVE the feeling of my newly shaved body against my wife's body and satin sheets. Welcome to club.

Platinum Member
    Hi SG, Now get yourself an Eppilator and keep them smooth for no stubble feeling.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    She may or may not get used to the idea. But ultimately it's only hair and reallllllly, few people other than CDers ever pay all that much attention to body hair or... much else. Try it yourself.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/......&highlight=

Behind your wifes back OOH,OOH!On a lighter note mine have been clean now for almost 10 years now will never go back to hair on them.

Bye-Bye
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie O View Post
    Sweetgal, Shaving your legs or your entire body has very little to do with CDing ..
    [SIZE="3"]If you are a member of this forum then it most likely has everything to do with being a crossdresser.[/SIZE]

I gave up on shaving my legs after 2 weeks of keeping them smooth. It was neat at first so I am glad I did get a chance to try it. I'm a hairy person, so if I wanted to commit I'd really have to do my arms too for it to look normal working out at the gym. At the end of the day, it was a lot of work and complication for a 'hidden' part of my life. If I needed shave legs for passing in public I'd definitely do it.

Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Do I sense a bit of disrespect for your wife here? Yes, you may have different views of your CDing but at the least you should give her a little warning about your legs before she finds out for herself.

If you are open about it she might consider it odd, but if you sneak around she will likely consider it to be creepy.
    This going a bit off topic, but why is it my responsibility to bring it up to her when I know she won't be positive about it. I brought up to her a few weeks ago that I bought a pair of black leggings around the house and her response was "why are you tell me...is there something I need to know?". I don't need to deal with that. She'll find out when she does and if she asks I'll explain why I did it. I hide enough from her already about things I know she won't like. When you suggest I disrespect her I don't feel that's the case. I do resent that she's not open to much of that side of me, but I respect that and do what I do privately. Not my first choice, but that's my situation.

I've discovered that successful relationships involve two people who communicate with each other.

If she asks "Why did you tell me?" all you need to do is tell her honestly why you did, so that she would have a little advance warning before she found out between the sheets. It's simply being thoughtful of your partner.

As a bonus, it might lead to a discussion of why you feel the need to shave your legs in the first place. If you keep the emotions in check this can be a valuable opportunity to make a connection with your spouse.

You never know, she might actually like it if she has a chance to get used to the concept. I know that my wife does.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

What if you trim your nose hair? Should you go running to your wife to give her a "heads up"? Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean that you (or her) have to purge your every thought and and action to each other. How can you call it disrespectful to his wife? If she asks "why didn't you tell me" the appropriate answer would be "why should I?" Do you ask your wife permission for everything you do? If so, I feel really sorry for you.

Don't feel too sorry for me as good communications has kept my marriage intact and made it stronger. Nose hair isn't a good example as everyone agrees that it is unsightly. Lets move down a bit to that most masculine of hair, the mustache. Before I shaved mine off I did tell my wife what I was going to do. I didn't ask permission but I was willing to listen to what she had to say. My wife and I are partners, not adversaries!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Let me share that I reversed my earlier position and decided to tell my wife. Last night was the first night we were in bed with my legs shaved and I was very anxious about her discovering it and immediately freaking out. I actually started moving away when my wife's legs were close to mine. While I agree I don't tell my wife about every thing I do, shaving your leg hair off can be viewed as "extreme" with some and leaving it as a surprise I decided was not worth it.

When I brought it up to her I said something about the hair on my legs being really long and it was starting to irritate me so I shaved it off. I gave her some examples where people will do it - not that any of those apply to me. Her response was "do what you want" with a troubled face as she walked away. So for all those people who always say be honest with your wife....see where it goes...I can tell you that on every occasion I try to be honest with her it's met with resistance, zero interest and basically disgust.

Can anyone related to that?