Thread: I'm free!!!

I'm free!!!

Of leg hair. Did the shower Nair this morning. How did that vintage Toyota commercial go?? "Oh what a feeling!"

Now calm down girl, calm down……… On second thoughts don’t!

It’s a special feeling isn’t it?

Probably walking on air there With all that weight of the hair gone. lol. Just kidding girl. glad you shaved your legs. Was always afraid of that nair thing . I did the simple way of shaving.
    Renee

It is a WONDERFUL feeling, so much so I now shave everything. I did find that the hair removal products didn't last much longer than shaving, so I saved the money and went back to the razor.

Absolutely amazing. Every step feels so different. I would shave but doesn't the hair grow back with more stubble? I shave my underarms and the boys with no issue. But with rather hairy legs I decided on the ten minute plan vs the fourty five minute plan..

It is indeed a great feeling! I shave and I can do my whole body in 10 mins if I need to. Once it is off, keeping it off is a quick process!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    It is indeed a great feeling! I shave and I can do my whole body in 10 mins if I need to. Once it is off, keeping it off is a quick process!
    It sounds like you have created a new sport, Kaz - Speed Shaving . . . .

Never have great success with Nair, shaving is the only way for me. Either way feels and looks great especially with nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPilot View Post
    Never have great success with Nair, shaving is the only way for me. Either way feels and looks great especially with nylons.
    I was skeptical but happily amazed when the hair wiped right off as advertised. There were a few spots that I didn't get enough cream on that took a second application. But 95% went with the first wipe.

Feels great, doesn't it? I initially used Nair cuz the hair was so long. But it doesn't last any longer so went to shaving. I actually like the act of shaving.

Enjoy those bare legs.
    Last edited by Lady Catherine; 12-02-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I have used electric clippers, electric razor, shaved them with regular ladies razor, epilated them, used nair, etc. I feel epilating lasts the longest, but shaving seemed to take a very thin layer of top skin off the top that feels so fresh and smooth. The shaving process seemed kind of relaxing too if you take a little time. Nice warm bath, scented candles, new Venus razor, relaxing music, etc. can feel almost like heaven.

I just shaved my legs this weekend, after a several month hiatus. The feeling of sliding on the nylons after a fresh shave is fantastic. I'll keep them shaved until the Spring.

Oh yea it's a feeling that I just can't get enough of. Although I'm with Elsie on this one, a razor (4bladed powerfusion), is my way. After a while, I have learned how to avoid the nicks and in just a few strokes, I'm bare again....

Love it...

Renne.....

Platinum Member
    Hi JM, Now get yourself an Eppilator and keep them smooth for that no stubble feeling.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yep, me too. I start shaving every year along about the first of October, when there is no longer a need to wear shorts. I shave about twice a week and will continue until the first of March. Two months (March and April) will be enough time to grow out for the spring/summer season.
    Stephanie

Another hairless leg story,great for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Outstanding! I'm a bit jealous, I haven't worked up the courage to cut down my legs. I keep a trim with at #1 guard, but havent shaved my legs in years.

Day 2 report: southerly breeze and sunny. The morning shower was a treat. Just need to get some color on these legs...

Just enjoy, Justme! Then there is the feeling of pantyhose, a nice skirt, and .. what I like -- swimming -- with freshly shaved legs. I do the same with arms and hands and won't go back -- like many of us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Will this be a new Olympic sport? Kaz wins in 9:32:04

Enjoy the new sensation.

The best part is they way they feel under the sheets...sleeping is way less hot and a lot more comfortable!

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Absolutely Meghan. For the first time in my life I was actually cold last night. And it turns out that I will have a couple hours of play time tonight. Great timing.

It's unbelievable how everything looks and feels different with smooth legs.

Almost to the one month mark. Still smooth. Although these cold fronts are not much fun when the hair stands on end. LOL. My wife is ok with it too. She asked if I was going to keep it up yesterday. I said, I think I will. Then we had a "private moment" where we both commented on our stubble. Great times...

I had worn pantyhose almost 35 yrs before I removed the hair from my legs. Too many obvious reasons I couldn't do it for 9 months out of the year here, but a few winters ago, I naired them for the first time.

Words can't describe the feeling of slipping on that first pair of hose over my bare legs! I ended up trying on 13 different pair of pantyhose that first night, just to see how each of them felt against my hairless legs. Awesome feeling! And yes, the hose do stay up better without hair under them!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)