Thread: Anyone been to the game en femme before?

Anyone been to the game en femme before?

Hi all.

I was just thinking and wondering if anybody here has been to any sporting events en femme; and what kinda game or event you went to and your experiences of it?

I've heard mentions of concert-going en femme and lotsa other interesting things like vacations on here but not sporting evens so far.From a recent thread on people with sporting versus artistic inclinations it seems that quite a few are or used to be quite sporty.

I was lucky enough to go to the Paralympics in the big Olympic stadium here in London a while back.However, didn't have the nerve back then to go en femme.

Anastasia

Depends on the game. Professional basketball or football, I'm not sure a game is a good idea. A bunch of sports fans drinking beer, rowdy crowd, and violence at and after sporting events is unfortunately not as uncommon as it should be. Gymnastics meet, skating, college basketball, all seem like good choices to me.

Just my 2¢

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Yep actually when I was younger, 21 (ah to be 21 again anyways I went to see a hockey game in Montreal on a date. It was a lot if fun. I was pretty nervous as there were 18, 000 people there, but I didn't have any problems. My date had good tickets and he was very protective of me, so I always felt safe. The ladies room was quite scary, more in my head, it was so busy everyone kept to themselves. Thankfully we didn't get put up on the " kiss cam "

I happen to work security for the Cleveland Browns when they have home games. I actually saw a transgendered lady sitting in my section (she looked transgendered at least anyway) once. I kept a close eye on her and her friend because I thought for sure some drunken idiot would start something. Nothing ever happend as far as I saw. However, I still wouldn't test going to an NFL football game dressed. If you get read, you could be in some serious danger. A lot of drunk people that are all kinds of worked up over a game. Just my opinion here, but seems like a BAD idea to me. I would say it would be better to be safe than adventerous.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I went to a college women's basketball game with some friends of mine a couple of years ago. It was a non-event. Small crowd and as luck would have it I recognized a man that I see and occasionally talk with at my local coffee shop. He didn't see me and we happily left it that way.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Last year I went to a minor league baseball game en femme. I've also been to a couple of college basketball games en femme.
    Plus while not technically games I've taken the Cowboys Stadium tour and been to a Dallas Cowboys training camp practice en femme.
    I've never had any problem at any of these.
    I've got several youtube videos of all these.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I don't go to games in drab... let alone en femme... LOL. Not a big fan of sports in general.

I live in the Bay Area. I have not been anywhere dressed but have seen TG/CD folks at the Giants' games, but NEVER in the bleachers.

I cannot imagine any TG/CDer being foolish enough to go to a Raiders' game. 49ers and Warriors might be iffy, but certainly much better than the Raiders.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I have never attended a sporting event dressed enfemme. Maybe some day.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Stacy Jane, Was that that Cowboy's training in San Antonio? I remember seeing a pic posted, but I forgot who visited.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Here's some proof.

Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I don't go to games in drab mode. Last time I had to I took plenty of reading material to pass the time. Don't like sports to start with and being among thousands of drunk and worked up fans doesn't seem safe in any mode to me. Can't see a good reason why Anita would want to go.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

I have gone to football games enfemme and I have gone to Nascar races while we were on the infield of the track for 5 days. I was femme the whole time and had a lot of fun with my man friend, and to my knowledge I was not outed by anyone. At both events I was hit on by other men. I was with a man friend at both so i felt very safe and secure. I also used the ladies restrooms while i was there and had no issues. Veronnie2

I have been with a group of girls to a netball match, it was no big deal I just agreed with the other girls when they saw a hot guy and cheered for the same team they did and had a good time. They did forget I was not a girl, and that quite often happens if you keep a low profile.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have been to a Rockies (Denver baseball) game in a group of about 20 folks. It was a mixture of MTF and FTM with about 4 or 5 dressed. No problems even though I was running around to stay in the shade and stay more cool. Also went to a Skysox (minor league baseball, Co Springs) game because we organized a Pride game day. We had a table for our Pride center and were very welcomed having a lot of folks offering encouragement at our attending. One of our TG folks threw out the first pitch of the game. We even had a double rainbow after a rain shower, sign from above, I am sure! Heehee! While we will always have to take care and stay safe, I am not sure it is as big an issue as we may believe.
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

I have been to all of the major North American sporting events (MLB; NFL;NHL;NBA; MLS and NASCAR) en femme and not had any problems or issues anywhere that I went and I went to all of these events in different cities and states across the country.
    One observation: although some might think that sporting events are "dangerous, macho, testosterone-fueled" events where violence or harassment are likely all that anyone cares about is what team you are supporting. Whether en femme or drab I would not recommend wearing the visiting team's gear into another team's venue.

Hey all.

Thanks for all the positive, insipring responses.Really brought a smile to my face because i was half thinking sports games could be really difficult for TG folks to mix in.

Cool, inspiring folks here.

Anastasia.

Several myself and 3 other CD/TG girls spent the day at The Kentucky Derby, yes we dressed the part. More recently actually this year, My guy side David has been dating a lovely gender gifted lady, she enjoys sports too, we have gone to Cin. Reds baseball games and a Cin Bengals football game. Two weeks ago I took her to her alma mate U of Cin. homecoming football gaame. All were very nice times and not the slightest anyone noticed. Things are so much better these days.

I never attending sporting events period--no interest. That could change, however, if I ever became a soccer Mom or Grand Mom.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I went to an Oklahoma football game in Norman, OK fully dressed in an OU dress. It was a freakin' nightmare and I'll never do it again. I think it has a lot to do with the backwards-ass, right-wing, Bible-thumping, redneck state I was in. (and I was born there).

People laughed, cat-called and everyone and their brother were trying to sneak cell phone pics. Not just college kids either, 50+ year old men and women literally laughed out loud and tried to secretly take pics. It was pathetic. Honestly, I couldn't wait to get out of there and we left early in the 3rd quarter. I felt like 85,000 people were more interested in me and taking a pic of me than watching the freaking game.

Never again.