Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 days as Sophia in Vegas

Encouragement

Sophia:

What a great story. Very inspiring. With your kind of courage to just jump in, I expect we'll soon be hearing of you flying there en femme. If you want courage on that front, a trailblazer for us is Kimberly. See: http://kimberlyhuddle.blogspot.com/

Now that you've started, don't stop. Being femme is delicious.

Best regards,

Rhonda

Platinum Member
    That was a wonderful story. I'm sure you'll treasure those memories - and add more next time!

I actually did not change at the hotel, nor did I walk in it. I had a rental car and changed and wiped make up off in it. To be honest, I was scared to walk in the hotel.

You are gorgeous Sophia. My first time was also in Vegas last October. During the week I was there I was also alone and had the evenings free in my motel room to dress up and practice my makeup. I wanted to get out dressed but couldn't find any other local CDs online to go out with. Finally my last night there I couldn’t wait any longer and took my first steps out alone and had a great time. After the initial scared feeling of leaving my room and getting to my car, I started feeling so good about being out. I drove around for a while then I finally just had to do some shopping. I went to the friendly places like the adult clothing and lingerie stores and had a blast being out enfemme shopping. I know I wasn’t quite passable but I felt good anyway especially because I never looked this good before and I felt I wasn’t all that bad anyway for not totally passing. I was treated with respect from all of the employees and cashiers that I came in contact with, and the other shoppers didn’t pay me any mind. At one store a couple in their 20′s started chuckling when they walked by me and I felt because of myself being read, but I was surprised that it didn’t bother me at all. I didnt want the night to end, and even though I didn’t go to the regular public stores and places yet I felt it was a great first step for me. The next day I was flying high and was so proud being Tiffany that in guy mode I stopped at a couple of women’s clothing stores and a wig shop before leaving Vegas and going back home to Utah. When the sales ladies would asked me if they can help me I was proud saying that I’m looking for some cute dresses and outfits for myself. At the wig store the older lady was so nice and she helped me try on wigs and got me a better style and color that was best for me.
    Now I so bad want to go to Salt Lake for a weekend and go out enfemme with my supportive fiancé. I will be in Vegas again in February and this time I’m going out every night and slowly push the boundaries of where to go. I'm hoping to find a local CD to go out with but no matter what I'm going out starting from the first night I get there.

Sophia, yay and yippee for having such a wonderful time especially for a first time out. It is such a great feeling, and it wets your appetite for more.

For those interested in getting out and about in Las Vegas, there is a t-girl gathering each year called Diva Las Vegas. It is April 14-19 this year. Some personal stories about a few of last year's adventures can be found here.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ne-share-here-!!! There are a few more threads about DLV floating around the forum.

A quick Google search for Diva Las Vegas will find the web site.

Sophia, I am so jealous! It sounds like you had a blast and I thing that is what everyone on this site wants to experience at some point...Hmmm, how can i get to vegas? So happy for you!!

Way to go, Sophia!

Totally loved reading about your trip to Vegas. What a wonderful post!

And you look damned good, girl! Wow! What a super sexy look! And a terrific smile!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Such a wonderful story, Thank You for sharing it I don't travel much myself, due to funds, but if I ever get the chance, it sounds like Vegas is the place to go to be myself for a couple of days Hopefully someday I will make it happen.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Loved your story. Thanks for sharing it.

Cassy

Oh my, what a great story. Saying I'm envious doesn't even begin to express how I felt reading that--envy, but joy for you, too. I've been to Vegas many times, mainly on business, and never knew what I was missing!

I am envious of your time in Vegas enfemme. Can't wait to hear about you strutting in and out of the hotel like you own the place. Actually, hotels are one of the most accepting places you can go, especially in Vegas. They want you to feel welcome so that you'll come back and spend money there again.
    Keep us filled in on your next adventure and take plenty of pics!

Vegas is incredibly TG friendly.
    Love Vegas for that reason as well.
    Telling them you are dressing in drag means just another one to them.
    I must convince the wife to look at more of the drag shows there, as I really wanted to check some more out.
    If you are read, you are just another on on other peoples tick list.
    The prostitutes are great to talk to as they hand out cards.
    They ask if you would like to join their organization and learn a "real" trade.
    Nice to joke with them and not sleazy at all.
    Oh! dont take the kids out, they can be like a ball and chain around your neck although they can look at the outside displays and get a taste of the atmosphere that way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Frances View Post
    2 pics from this weekend
    God! I wished I even looked part way as good as you. You looked awesome and I'm glad you had a great time.
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"

YAY for Sophia! I love hearing great "out and about" stories like this. I know exactly what you mean about the "freeing" experience you had. I have had 2 outings and I must say, after the initial rush of fear, it is simply fantastic to be out and about en femme. I wish I could do it more but I have a wife (who knows about it and is still on her journey to acceptance) and children who range in ages from 6 - 14 so i know where you are coming from when you have to keep Sophia in the closet until opportunities such as your Vegas trip, present its self

I hope you get to enjoy more!

Fantastic outing and wonderful story!!! Wow!!! Thanks so much for sharing...yep, ain't the end of the world!!! Did you happen to take any pics???

I so want to go to Vegas for a few days and I suppose if I don't I will have nobody to blame except myself. This I hope will be the year to do it just have to have somebody take care of my dogs for a few days. This was a wonderful story. I do go out locally but just want to experience vegas as Paula

Wow! Loved your story. Glad to hear things went well and you had a wonderful time. Specially for a first time out. Not going to be easy for you to top that outing I'm sure.

Thank you so much for all the compliments...it is very flattering. I have to say that it was mostly Amy at "Just You", and her apprentice Brenda that made me look good. If you go to Vegas...go to see them!