Thread: fem mail

Aspiring Member

fem mail

for those that are not out to your SO how do you recieve packages?? I thought about setting up a po box but it doesn't get ups or fedex. Also I don't know that I want to pay for it. Just a thought.

Gold Member
    You can contact UPS and they can drop your packages at a local UPS store.
    I think you can get Fed X to do the same at a Kink-omens store.
    Rader

My SO wants to keep it a don't ask, don't tell relationship. So, I often have mine delivered to work. I work at a college, and if it's JCP, Target, etc., there's no problem. I'm always careful to check to see that things are shipped in plain packaging when ordering breast forms or other such items from the specialty stores.

Taylor
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Platinum Member
    I just order some Christmas gifts and they are arriving via Fedex. When I checked the tracking code there was an option for me to pick up at a Fedex store.

I have a box at the UPS store. They take all packages and it's very convenient - they send you an email when you have a package. It's not cheap ($30/mo) but worth it to be able to shop online freely and not worry about deliveries.

Marcy

The PO will now let you use the PO as a street address. At least mine will.

If you're an Amazon shopper, Amazon Locker is one way to do it if you live in a city that currently has it. Just have it delivered to your locker instead of your home, and you can claim it on your own time.

It was announced earlier in Nov that Staples stores are all going to be getting Amazon Lockers. I'm assuming this will be their nationwide push to do locker delivery.

For me I was working out of the house and the SO was working outside of the house so I was able to time the USPS pretty well. The hard part was when ordering I didn't always check to see if they were using USPS or UPS/FedEx so that threw me a little. Since most of the packages are fairly discrete, I was able to explain, "Hey did you know you got a package?" with "yea it's just a car part" and I'd take it to the garage and hide it until the coast was clear...

I'm thinkin for your case, get a UPS box which I think gets you a numbered address/street and just ship it there... Sign up for e-mail notifications and bingo, you've got covert shipping/receiving...

Renne.....

As RenneB mentioned, just get a box from your neighborhood ups store. They sometimes use other names like MAIL STOP or the like. I, in a way, have been lucky. I have never had a problem purchasing anything over the counter. But my ex could not handle my mind set. One of the many reasons for the divorce. I have just recently found the joy of on-line shopping, and everything just comes straight to the house. I guess the next step for me is to become a QVC junkie, if I ever find the channel on this blessed TV.

Bobbi

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    If you just need a one-off package delivery, UPS Stores will do that without the need to rent a box, for $5 a package. I did that when I ordered my breast forms, which was before my fiancee knew.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBI G. View Post
    I guess the next step for me is to become a QVC junkie, if I ever find the channel on this blessed TV.
    Watch out! My ex-wife was a huge QVC junkie...as I saw to my dismay whenever the credit card statements arrived.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

If you're trying to hide purchases from your wife, remember the credit card statements. You might have to explain them.

If you are buying on-line from the major chains you can have your purchases delivered to a local store and pick them up in person. Or, as others have suggested, UPS and FedEx will hold your packages for pickup. Most cities have a few businesses that provide for mail and packages to be sent there for you to pick up.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by StephBrown View Post
    for those that are not out to your SO how do you recieve packages?? I thought about setting up a po box but it doesn't get ups or fedex.
    Get the Box at "The UPS Store"...they will receive both UPS and Fedex. I'm not sure if they get mail there, but I would assume they must.
    And yes, they aren't the cheapest way to get your things, but if you must have them sent somewhere then ...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I shop locally so very few packages for me.
    FEDEX and UPS can be picked up at a central point. Away from home.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It was always kind of a crap shoot with my wife for years. Eventually she decided to leave and then it wasn't a problem. I had a somewhat unique situation about 38 years ago, as we had just gotten rural delivery and also had a P.O. box but I'm not sure they will let you do that nowadays.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Don't use USPS for the PO Box, most private PO Boxes let you use there address and the box number can be suite or apt. etc....

My wife works so I track the packages and try to get home before her on the days that they are supposed to come in. Once in a while she catches one and she is mad for a while but she gets over it. She knows where all of my stuff is so she can check it when I am gone to see if I have anything new.

Even though my wife knows i still and nerveous about deliverys, alswys afraid she might get upset, but once they arrive i tell her what it is and she always says when can i see you in it. LOL Fed ex allows you to have packaged delivered to counter for pick up or a Fed Ex kinko location.

Amazon Locker

I just found out Amazon has something called Amazon Locker. If you order anything from them, you could have it shipped to a local locker.

Don't know where you live, but around me there are 'UPS stores', which have private mail boxes. They can receive deliveries from all the delivery companies, ALL of them. All my mail and packages to there. They sign for the stuff, and call me if anything looks broken into before they sign for it. And never a question or funny glance when I get so many female type magazines, junk mail, and packages with what are obviously female clothing and shoes. Just a smile, hello how are you, do you need anything, etc.. Nice people. I've had a box there for what, about 15 years now, and had one for 10 years at a different location before I moved (back when it was called mailboxes etc.).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.