Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the reason no one hardly ever asks...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    Oh Good Grief folks. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/285278...oms-pantyhose/

Men CAN buy and wear whatever they want. There are many other companies now making pantyhose designed for MEN besides Mantyhose because THEY MAKE MONEY.

But the QUESTION is why so few women go through all that trouble to try to present as a man [only SOME of the time] and go back and forth like so many do here.
    Many MTF CD would love to dress any way they want without fear of being harmed either physically, job, family, etc. Depending on the man he could lose his family, friends, job, etc. This encourages a MTF to be as passable as possible to prevent this from happening while allowing him to explore his feminine side. It seems if a MTF CD works hard enough at her appearance, she will avoid these penalties. There are two sets of rules for men and women, and we can't ignore it. If a woman is thought to be too manly she is considered assertive and a strong woman. If a man is considered feminine it is considered a negative.

Banned Read only
    It seems there have been a few in this thread who thought that females would have an easier time pulling off the "misrepresentation" -t rying her best to present as a man - than a man doing the opposite? I agree. For SOME of them, more shaped or "built" like a man. Works the same way for us guys. But a small, petite woman with curves would gave an extremely hard time in my opinion - my guess.

Or do guys think it is easier for a man to CREATE curves easier than it is for a woman to hide them?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Just look at the extremes you describe a woman has to go to to be considered a CD. All a man has to do is wear one item of "female" gear and he's a crossdresser. I used a pink hair tie for my ponytail one day and got a comment from a complete stranger!!! The reason there are so few female CDs is that there isn't much a woman can wear that is exclusively male attire.
    I like this comment. If we're just talking about clothes and wearing items that are considered "of the other gender" then I agree, there really isn't that many items that a woman could wear that are considered exclusively male and therefore by wearing them she is considered to be crossdressing.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    I know this won't do any good. But I will give it a shot anyway. To R E P E A T what was in the OP. Did most people not read it or just don't WANT to answer it.

I AM talking of a woman going to ALLLLLLLL of the same type of trouble as the vast majority of men do here.

I guarantee that spending 20 seconds to read it is not going to ruin anyone's evening. VVVV

Let's describe a female CDer [for the sake of this discussion] as one who would bind her breasts, stuff a sock into her pants and wear clothing to HIDE her curves, and deepen her voice and try to stand, sit, and walk "like a man". And of course wear "men's" clothes. Let's also throw in either shaving her head bald OR wearing a short wig styled in a typical male style. OOPS - absolutely no makeup of any kind either. Did I leave anything out?

Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post
    I see them everywhere and every time I go out to anywhere. Nobody bats an eye at all. They don;t have to be closeted at all. Like I said, I see them every day. I just don't see M to F everyday. I only see our kind very extremely rarely.
    Society is more accepting of the woman wearing mens clothing than they are with men wearing womens clothing. Same goes for the overall women appearance, society doesn't care about their spiked hair, shaved head, no make-up or nothing. I too see it everyday and I doesn't bother me one bit, nor will seeing a man in womens clothes (which I would like to see).

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPilot View Post
    Society is more accepting of the woman wearing mens clothing than they are with men wearing womens clothing. Same goes for the overall women appearance, society doesn't care about their spiked hair, shaved head, no make-up or nothing.
    A double standard definitely exists. Everyone really needs to understand that when most women crossdress, they don't try to deceive folks into thinking that they are men by stuffing socks in their pants and applying fake mustaches. We need to destroy the double standard by getting out there and wearing women's clothing as men. That is the only way to kill the double standard.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I know a handful of F2M crossdressers. They don't really think of themselves as CD, just girls who like mens clothing and styles. They typically dress down, don't know many who go for a suit or dress cloths normally, and yes, nobody questions them, they are just sloppy dressers. This doesn't count the drag kings I know either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain