Thread: Sunday night adventures

Sunday night adventures

So my wife pushed me out the door again this sunday. i went to the same bar i've gone a few times before but this this time not a friend in site. so i sat alone for an hour texting wife trying too look interested at my phone....high school all over again lol.

but by the end of the hour of disappointment i felt like "well i did all this work i gotta do something" so i crossed the street and slipped into a closing mall!! yes i went for a walk in public areas!!

i passed a janitor and security officer..they didn't say or look at me funny..so they either read me right away or a i passed. going with the later lol.

I took some pics and will post them. just showing off my new coat too!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love the new coat! very cute! And your outfit is great! Looks like you had fun! Congrats on the supporting wife. That is certainly something to be cherished.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

thanks yes she is a huge help, i don't think i could have made it this far without her.

I try to shoot at least one game of pool when I go to a tavern especially when no "friends" are around. It usually results in making a new one.

thanks for the tip! no pool table at the bar. i have some googling to do to find one.

Nice pics Daph! Does your wife help with your makeup?
    Best,
    Gianna

she gives me tips and buys what i ask but i like to apply my own. i really need the practice lol.

From your pics you looked like you passed. Very femme!
    Dana Fleming

Platinum Member
    Why not get your wife to come with you? Its great that she's pushed you out the door, but wouldn't be fun to pull her along with you?

we've gone out together once and we had a great time. but someone has to mine the kids. it gets elaborate when i have to hide from the babysitter.

thanks insearchofme! i sure hope so..makes hours of makeup time worth while

You look great and yes it's a bummer when you give a party and no one comes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Very nice outfit! Cute smile, too!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daphne_pynk View Post
    we've gone out together once and we had a great time. but someone has to mine the kids. it gets elaborate when i have to hide from the babysitter....
    Maybe its time to get an open-minded sitter

Being a single father (with full custody) I can atest that finding a good sitter is easier said than done, let alone an open minded one! So far I haven't had to use a sitter when I go out. My parents live down the road from me, and usually keep the kids over night when I "Go out with my friends". So... if you know how to find a good open minded sitter, I'm all ears!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

You pass very well and look great. Your wife is a gem. If she is that supportive, have you thought of thinning your eyebrows a little, not enought to draw attention to them, but just a bit to make them a tad more fem? Just a thought. You already pass better than I do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

i'm starting wonder if i could find a sitter on here lol can't be more open minded then another dresser!

i do have my parent mind the kids once in a blue moon but they come to my place to watch them and they don't know daphne just yet. i'm sure i'll sort something out

thanks Ceri, would you believe i've acaully have been thinning my brows??!!? they do take up a lot of real estate on my face and i've trimmed them back quite a bit already. My wife is very supportive and has suggested if i do go further i should get them professionally waxed in a gender neutral style because i or her would most likely give them too much of a femme arch. i'm scared a bit about it. lol now you have me thinking about it again...

I vote pass, you look lovely
    Formerly Lolisa

Thanks! hopefully no voting ballet tampering