Thread: Mixing with the locals

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar

Mixing with the locals

I’ve got my first meeting with the Beaumont Society this weekend. It’s very near to where I live so I’m more than a little apprehensive. I’ve been out dressed when away with work but not mixing with the masses locally.

I suppose what concerns me is that it is held openly in a pub. I’m assured by the person holding the meeting that there isn’t any trouble and is a regular event. So at least the regulars are used to seeing CDs.

I’m going to dress for the location, my girl jeans, 3” ankle boots and a soft top. Hopefully, I’ll blend and have a good night out. Therefore, I’ll either post about my night from home or the local Accident & Emergency unit.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Hope you have a safe fun time

From what I have read about the Beaumont Society I am sure that wherever they meet will be quite friendly. Enjoy!
    Hugs, Carole

It sounds like a great time to me. Just remember to breath relax and have a geat time.

It would be very rare for you to have any problems when your at The Meeting. It's T-Girl Turf, and there are lots of us, and few of them. (Meaning people who would do us harm, or cause trouble.) One Caveat, hook up with some of your new friends, and make sure to be with A Group when you go to your vehicle. if there's going to be trouble, it's almost always on The Street, and they are like predators...they are afraid of numbers, so they go after the individual.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    It would be very rare for you to have any problems when your at The Meeting. It's T-Girl Turf, and there are lots of us, and few of them. (Meaning people who would do us harm, or cause trouble.) One Caveat, hook up with some of your new friends, and make sure to be with A Group when you go to your vehicle. if there's going to be trouble, it's almost always on The Street, and they are like predators...they are afraid of numbers, so they go after the individual.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Wise words Joanie, and taken onboard.

I can fight like a dog in heels if needed, but trouble is always best avoided

Rebecca

Good luck, Rebecca. I am sure it will be fine based upon the person who is holding the meeting. Relax and enjoy!
    Di

Sounds good Reb. Let us know how it goes Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Sounds good Reb. Let us know how it goes Hon.
    Will do Kate. It's a good mix of excitement and trepidation at the moment. Plus......"what the hell do I wear"?

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Platinum Member
    Have a good time. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post

Peace and Love, Joanie
    I agree, safety in numbers.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Rebbeca
    I went to a beaumont meet a number of years ok in London it was ok everyone was friendly, moved from London so havent been back since