Thread: seeking help

Little Donna says hi all

seeking help

I am married and i have a few kids, they are 3.5 , 5 and 19, they all see me at home after work in dress with breasts and wig, my little kids call me mommy daddy
    my oldest is my wife's daughters, so she calls me step-mom
    i want to know if i am doing right by doing this,
    where can i find a sight that i can talk with someone about my feelings and my wife's feelings,
    My wife says she sees me as her gf and not as her husband

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sweet Donna. I am in no way qualified to give you any advice outside of offering support that this site it a place where you have the best possible chance of finding someone who can relate and give you some advice. I can only offer my support and hope that your wife does not have a negative feeling about your dressing, as you are just her gf.. Your children seen to accept the family makeup. I wish you the best in finding support here. As this is your first post, I know you will find a lot of wonderful girls here who will be more than willing to discuss our concerns. Just jump in and chat with everyone, and above all, have fun.

barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi Donna. First off, Welcome to the site. I believe that you may have found what you are looking for. There are a lot of different sections here and I am sure that more than one of them will help meet your needs. There is also a separate section for GG's (Genetic Girls) where SO's (Significant Others, Wives and female friends) can talk in private away from the rest of the forum. Maybe your wife will eventually want to join that section. But first you should get a better idea of this site and make that decision yourself. You will definitely get a vast spectrum of answers, opinions and recommendations here, so you need to read them all with a grain of salt.

Now about your situation that is causing you some concerns. I personally believe that it is a wonderful situation that apparently, for lack of more detailed information, you and your wife are handling just fine. Believe me, I do not believe that many others here could pull it off so well. Congratulations.

To get to the real meat of your question, why not share a few more details about what bothers you and what you may think may or should be a different way of handling your family life. I think you are doing great!

Hi Donna you are with friends here. You may or may not get good advice here but we are here for you hun. I don't see much of a problem if your kids are good with you dressing and your wife is also good with it then I see no problem. I think you shoulld relax and enjoy yourself.
    Angie

Silver Member
    Hi Donna - Welcome. My response would be that if you have a gut feeling that your crossdressing may have a questionable impact on your children OR if you want some help discerning your relationship with your spouse, then you should speak with a professional therapist. You are sure to get a lot of opinions here, a lot of ideas, and always a lot of support. But children and marriage concerns rate professional advice. Good luck.

If the rest of the family is accepting and they grow up understanding what is happening so be it.
    You should get advice about the 3 and 5 year old as they may find it hard to keep secrets in what seems a normal household.
    They could be open to bullying by other children.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Isn't this exactly what many folks here want with relation to their partners and family? If it seems to work for all of you, I fail to see any problem Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

From my own experience,I'll say that if their Mom is cool with it,then they will be as well. Kids definitely watch and gauge Mom's reaction to their unknown.And the newness will wear off..wait till they bring someone else into the house!lol All good,don't worry..
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Aspiring Member
    I agree with Heather that professional help would be a good start since children are involved.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Is your wife satisfied with your company as her girlfriend and not her husband, or does she want her husband back "sometimes", or does she want her husband back "most of the time" or "all of the time" ? Does she also only see you as her girlfriend even when you are not Dressed ?

Platinum Member
    if it works for you and your family, then who's to suggest otherwise. I think its fine for everyone.

Hi Donna, and welcome to the forum. Here you'll always have someone to talk to, and get all kinds of reactions and answers to anything you might think to post. One of the most important is that there is a whole world of closed threads that have valuable information in them, so go through the old pages and see what you think may interest you. As far as your wife seeing you more as a GF than a husband, well, at least you have a 'girlfriend'. Most of us have no one. Learn to look on the bright side of everything, it's the only way to go through life. I remember reading somewhere that we're as happy as we want to be; maybe not, but we DO decide on whether to sit idle and just feel sorry for our selves, or to get up and go do something we enjoy instead. So find the little things that make you happy and make use of them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Donna, I'm very sorry! But, you're NOT going to find the answers here! First, your post needs to be at least 3 pages long. Explaining all your family relationships in detail. And, how everything came to be as it is with u and yours, and WHY?

Then, more about your fears of what will happen if u continue u on as u r. Even then, advice from us here will be all over the map. It's like u going into a 12 step meeting and asking everyone their opinion on solving your drinking problem!

If u REALLY want help, u and your SO should visit a qualified therapist. Follow his or her advice and post what you've learned and tried. Then, maybe some input of our similar experiences could help u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

[QUOTE=docrobbysherry;3039913]Donna, I'm very sorry! But, you're NOT going to find the answers here! First, your post needs to be at least 3 pages long. Explaining all your family relationships in detail. And, how everything came to be as it is with u and yours, and WHY? [QUOTE]

QFT, Lolzzzzz And Doc you post like my kid brother texts.
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"