Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deer Hunting in Drag!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    I currently hunt big game on horseback, deer, elk, bear, but the only femme article I wore was pantyhose. Long hours on the back of a horse, mounting and dismounting...can really make one saddle-sore (No funny untoward quips you smart-alects--- ...) So pantyhose really helps this. As far as panties and long nails etc etc etc. I want my man-fingers in shooters gloves...and I'm afraid that tyhe scent of nail-polish and a powdered deireirre would put off the game. NO female scents a field! Unless you're upwind...but on a horse, that's not always possible...

So, Pantyhose, silky sheer, not the medical heavy variety, trimmed nails for good trigger pull, and NO womanly scents...
    I can attest to the riding in panty hose. When you spend a day in the saddle, the hose serve two perposes, to keep you warm......and to eliminate chaffing. Having been on a number of long distant trail rides (all day in the saddle for a week) by day two your getting hot spots and day three is unbearable without some protection. Have known some pretty macho cowboys in hose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Moderator hat on:

Folks, this thread is about hunting while dressed. Please keep it on-topic. I've had to delete off topic posts debating ethics and which delved too much into guns.

If it strays away again I will have to close it.

Eryn

I have also hunted x dressed, bow hunting in a tree stand, and this year hunted in a ground blind, tights cammo skirt, had a blast ( no pun intended).
    got a 6 point this year, should have been an 8point but some points were broken off. take the day off work and kill 2 birds with one stone! Now thats multitasking!!
    Alanea Reder

Gold Member
    Didn't Jeff Foxworthy say something about women hunting and a woman telling her friend "I tracked that 8 point buck (however far) in 5 inch heels and do my feet hurt!"
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

This thread has required close moderation. There are no moderators around to monitor it so I am going to close it. If anyone has a constructive addition please PM me and I will open it.