Thread: My New Company for Crossdresser Shopping Convenience ( A Joke of course )

My New Company for Crossdresser Shopping Convenience ( A Joke of course )

Just for fun ...After reading Steph's question here ...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...85673-fem-mail

I'm seriously considering offering a service where you buy any product from anywhere online, they ship it to me, I package it in a box marked as follows:

"Dirty Greasy Truck Parts" from the "Very Manly Man's Company" or something.

I of course have a 1-800 number where you can call in a panic with a "problem" with your order in case wife or others find it/open it:

YOU: There's a problem with my dirty greasy truck parts - you sent me PANTIES and a BRA! Now my wife is accusing me of being some kind of degenerate!

ME: Terribly sorry sir - we actually just got a call from a Playboy photographer who was not at all happy with the truck parts they got accidentally. It's those idiots from the drop-shipping company we hired. We're so sorry about the mix up.
    Just put it all back in the box and take it to the post office and send it back to us and we'll take care of it all... put your wife on the phone and I'll explain the whole mess was our fault.

Then you of course leave the box in your trunk or some other hiding place for about a week. Problem solved.

This could be a goer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I love it!!!! Though can you handle the greasy truck parts when I news them too?