Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He Shaves His Legs

I've never had anyone say anything about my hairless legs, but I have had questions about my long nails. I think the important thing here in how you react if someone does say anything. If you act like you've "been caught" doing something horrible then people are going to asumme the worst. If you have a good responce (be it witty, truthful, or a well thought out missdirection...) and don't act guilty, there should be no problem.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Living where it's warm all the time, everyone knows I shave my legs. I've never had a comment, but I know they notice. I don't try to hide it. All my friends know, my children know, my ex knows. Nobody cares. And like Nicole Erin says, my legs are freaking hot.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minalost View Post
    I've never had anyone say anything about my hairless legs, but I have had questions about my long nails. I think the important thing here in how you react if someone does say anything. If you act like you've "been caught" doing something horrible then people are going to asumme the worst. If you have a good responce (be it witty, truthful, or a well thought out missdirection...) and don't act guilty, there should be no problem.
    Yup. If YOU act like you should be ashamed about something, then people are going to assume it's something to shame.

Person: "You shave your legs???"
    You: "**** YEAH I shave my legs! It's the bees knees, dawg!!!"
    Person: "Respect!"

Or something like that :P

Aspiring Member
    It's been 16 years for me, and I've only had a couple of comments (here in a largely rural and conservative area) in all that time. As if it's anyone's business but mine. I consider it simply good grooming, and at 64, the crop ain't what it used to be anyway; less all the time actually. One of the Twilight League golf guys idly commented on how tan they were, suggesting that I spent a lot of time on the course, but nothing about being bare. I was apprehensive at first wearing shorts, but we do get triple-digit summer heat here, so there ya go. No big deal.

Besides, hairy legs in nylons are just way too much genderf**k for my tastes.

Banned Read only
    I have no hair anywhere, genitals, underarms, legs, arms, back, chest, I mean clean shaven everywhere; on ingrowns, no chafing, and certainly no regrets. During the summer I tan regularly to a golden bronze which makes me very shiny, especially with regular moisturizer use. Men and women alike comment all the time telling how nice my skin looks, especially my legs. I can't be sure, but I don't think they have a clue I'm a CD. If they do, they don't let on and never give me weird looks or snide comments.

I have shaved for so long I cannot imagine going back to a hairy body, not to mention that going hairless produces a lot less body odor. I work out in a gym almost every day and I enjoy not stinking so much.

I got bad ingrown hairs on my right upper thigh from shaving my legs improperly.
    As a result I have not shaved them in a few months. Alas, because I love shaved legs.

I ride my bike thousands of miles per year and I would say at least 90 percent of serious bike riders shave their legs. One time I was riding with a group and a guy with hairy legs passed us going very fast and someone in our group said "wow, look at that guy and he doesn't even shave his legs." At the gym, I would say at least 75 percent of the guys working out also have shaved legs. My point is just because I have shaved legs, it doesn't mean there is a neon sign over my head saying "he's a Crossdresser".

I shaved my legs for my halloween costume. Everyone at work seen them. A few weeks ago, as a fund raiser for charity, everyone at work dressed as the opposite sex. So I had a reason to keep my legs shaved. since then I kept them shaved and am going to year round. I dont care what people say. I enjoy it. I also started wearing clear nail polish on my finger nails. Getting a pedicure and manicure before I go to Mexico.

Banned Read only
    well if people notice than I give them a lot ot talk about with hairless arms and legs. I just dont care any longer. I believe the hair is useless and makes it look dirty sort of. I like a clean smooth look over all regardless what the neighbors say....

I read an article in GQ magazine several years back that was titled "The Austin Powers Look Is Gone" basically stating that hairy apelike men were "uncool". After reading the article I was in 100% agreement. This was several years before I was really into cross dressing. If I could have my way I'd zap every hair from the ears down.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

The only people that notice are people that constantly have it on their mind. A crossdresser or someone close to a crossdresser will almost always notice when people do something, since its usually on their mind. Most people could care less these days what you do with you body hair and there are countless products in the mens section of stores for removing it.

Aspiring Member
    I keep my body hairless and wear shorts and sleeveless shirts in the summer time, I don't have a problem with what people think or say. That's their problem not mine, I don't criticize what they do.