Thread: i dont belong ...

Banned Read only

i dont belong ...

i dont belong ... where i am ... where i came from ... the dichotomy of a passionate life ... yet feeling i am on the outside looking in at the same time.....
    just sayin
    anyways ... happy holidays and best wishes to us all for the coming new year ...

In a world with 7 billion unique individuals, we all belong to a singular planet, that is what binds us together. Remember it is our similarities that bring us together, not our differences that set us aside. Sometimes a change of scenery is needed to break us outside of that feeling, sometimes its just a simple matter of changing our perspective. Regardless, there are people out there just like you, with 7 billion people, its guaranteed to happen

The post directly below you from AshleyCDFL - kinda says it all. You DO belong! There is a common thread among us all in this forum, and whilst certain aspects may seem different, that is only your individualism shining through. Enjoy being you, and celebrate your individualism. We value having different people on this forum, and hope you will consider a different point of view in that you do indeed, belong.
    Kind regards,
    Di

Loneliness is an all consuming disease, leading to depression.
    Take a deep breath walk out the door and look at all the nice things on offer for Christmas.
    You belong out there even by yourself, this time of year I reflect on what has been in the past.
    I spent one Christmas by myself, looked around the shops that interested me and had ham and eggs in a cafe with a gingham tablecloth..
    That was Christmas dinner.
    I vowed I would never let that situation arise again.
    So put on your best smile and find a friend in like circumstances and have a good Holiday break.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.