Thread: Who enjoys women's clothes the most?

Who enjoys women's clothes the most?

I often wonder to myself if it is cross dressers or women who enjoy wearing women's clothes the most.

Cross dressers dress for a variety of reasons we have all seen discussed on this board many times. Examples of which are relaxation, sexual enjoyment, stress relief etc.

Most GG's however are well known for loving clothes and shopping for them, and the excitement of a new outfit for a GG is quite a phenomenon. Clothes are a big deal for women!

I know alot of women and they all dress in a variety of ways. I work with a woman who does not own a skirt or dress, she is in no way girlie. I know for a fact that i have spent more time in a skirt in my life than she has.

At the opposite end of the scale my ex girlfriend did not feel comfortable in pants at all and always wore a skirt. She loved girlie clothes and used to say very regularly " i love being a girl because i get to wear pretty dresses and skirts".

Most women i know though are somewhere in between. They will wear trousers a couple of times a week and a skirt a couple of times a week too.

I find myself wondering if the women who like to dress girly like my ex, actually enjoy womens clothes in the same way that we CD's do. Could my ex stop wearing skirts and dresses? I never asked her the question, but i was always curious. Obviously, she would never have to stop wearing skirts and dresses, but if she had to, i actually don't believe she could.

So, I am interested in responses from CD's and GG's here, but especially from GG's who prefer wearing skirts and dresses. How would you feel if you were not allowed to wear them? Do you think you could stop wearing them, and who enjoys women's clothes the most? CD's or GG's?

I have had this thought before as well. I think GG's who like your ex prefer only dresses and skirts are closest to a CD as they really like being feminine. I don't know if they appreciate the sensations as much as we do as they have never been denied these sensations and therefore don'y cherish them the way we do. My GF totally understands why I like the feeling of women's cloths up against our skin. However, even though she also likes these feelings, when we come home from a night out, she'd the first to slip into jammies or jeans and I am the first to slip into a skirt or dress.

I guess because I have been denied the luxury to wear what I like when I like without being ridiculed, I want to experience it more than ever.

julia

That is a really good point. GG's have never been denied these sensations. Skirts and dresses are everyday items to GG's whereas to us they are sadly not.

It's a good question. An amusing one, too. My wife loves girlie clothes, but seldom winds up wearing them. I love girlie clothes, and wear them quite a lot. But sure, more than 95% of my time is spent in male clothing. Too bad! Were I female, I'd get to wear those nice clothes as often as I wanted to. But the question remains, were I actually female, would I feel the same way about wearing those clothes as I do now?

I think it splits somewhere down the middle. Most women, not all, but most really love nice dressy clothes. But practicality comes into play, and they generally choose comfort over style. But given the opportunity, they'll put on the ritz and dress up to the 9's. Guys do too, though. Sure, I wish that when we were doing the fancy dress thing, that I could put on the black dress with the fancy shoes, but I also like putting on a nice suit or a tux....I mean, when you're wearing something like that, you know you look good (unless you're Ernest Borgnine ), and looking good feels good, whether en femme or not.

I know, of course, that many CD's love the lovely clothes. Do they love them more than GG's? Probably, maybe a little. But it's close. We all appreciate nice clothes. CD's just have a different level of appreciation for nice women's clothing because they generally don't get to wear them. Women generally don't have the opportunity to really get all dressed up these days, either, but there is no stigma in the world around them that prohibits them from doing so.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Hi all,

Absolutely no body enjoys wearing women's clothes more than I do. Is that clear enough?
    Don't put your life on hold waiting for the world to made right.

Darlene I would have to argue with you on that, there is no way you could love wearing skirts/dresses and heels more then me. Now I think we have this cleared up
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Banned Read only
    forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

Brenda Christine sums it up nicely, there is a lot of the "Forbidden Fruit" in Crossdressing, at least the version that I have practiced since I was 12 as I do not go outdoors dressed as and trying to pass myself off as a girl or woman. Simply to wear women's clothing is good enough for me so my CDing is purely fetishistic.

When I was married and my ex-wife tolerated my CD activities I asked her if she evey got any kick from wearing pretty clothes and she replied that there was definitely no sexual buzz from it and whilst she knew that I was aroused wearing even a plain black skirt instead of trousers over my panties when at home , she looked upon her clothes as merely functional, even her panties were simply underwear to her.

So I don't think many women get any sexual buzz from their clothes unless of course they are Female to Male CDs or TVs who are possibly as turned on to wear a plain white pair of Men's Y Front Briefs as I am to be wearing a nice pair of pink or floral patterned panties.

I also think that the fact that a woman can get away with wearing the most masculine of clothes if she wants to with no-one giving a hoot , whereas a man wearing even the plainest of skirts in public is likely to attract adverse comments and attention has a lot to do with it

Platinum Member
    well i know i love my fem things i mean it's is abought wearing them thats true but the shopping and when you see the item that just stops you dead that omg i need this thing ... i soooooooo think it is all abought the whole thingy here wearing the clouthes is only like half of it ....the stores , the malls oh yes love it all....

I agree totally about the forbidden fruit thing. I think that is a big part of it.

It is also really amusing that many women will get home and it is a relief to get out of the skirt and heels and into tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt whilst we cds can't wait to get home and change into the type of clothes they have been itching to get out of. Ironic indeed!

In many respects it is probably for the best that i don't get to wear a skirt all day. I would not be able to concentrate on anything for the excitement. I genuinely don't know how gg's get anything done when they are wrapped up in such loveliness all day! I would be trying to do my work and every other second I would be thinking "yes, i've got a skirt on, excellent!"

Banned Read only

I love all womens clothes bar none.

I beg to differ with you gals but there is no male or female on the planet that loves womens clothes more than moi. Most "real" women look like crap. Just take a look around. They wear the most unflattering outfits. Their shoes a two sizes too small. In the summer when they wear sandals their feet are atrocious. I have 20% big boy clothes and 80% girlie clothes. I love all kinds. I'm definately not a fetish dresser,but that's just me. Suits,pants,jeans,capris(I just love them!) skirts and dresses. As for shoes I must have 40 pair and am loving life.(I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of flats!) I'm such a clothes horse. If the fashion police ever come knocking at my door all I have to say is"You'll never take me alive copper!" Isn't is just fabulous looking and feeling pretty? OH YEAH! Hugs and kisses from the foremost girlie girl on the planet. Love you all.

Love
    Jeannie

I think most girls love to dress up on various occasions. What would a prom be without that beautiful promdress?

What would a wedding be without that beautiful gown and that long train?

What would that special night out be like without that special little black dress?

What would the holidays be like without those beautiful holiday dresses?

What would the summer be like without those beautiful sundresses?

Girls and Women are fortunate to have so many clothing choices.

They sometimes get tired of wearing such feminine clothes so they opt for jeans and t-shirt/

However they still look so feminine no matter what they wear.

For the crossdresser they can only imagine and dream. But when they do dress they are crossing that forbidden line and can be feeme for that moment in time. It is a rush and very enjoyable. However it is fine to wear masculine clothes too.

When women wear masculne style clothes they still look feminine and are fun to look at.

emmi

Banned Read only
    A very flippant, self-centred answer,

ME!

Love Angela XX

What are you trying to say Angela? Are you trying to tell us that you didnt have to contimplate that question? Haa Haa Haa Me either.

I guess that every crossdresser (including myself) believes that no one enjoys having women's clothes on as much as they do.

I am interested more in the question of whether crossdressers as an entity or a collective if that is what you want to call it, enjoy women's clothes as much as or more than real women?

I would love to hear the thoughts of some GG's on this please? For instance, as you have the choice, what makes you decide "i'll wear a skirt today" or "i'll wear pants today". I am interested in the decision making process when you have so much choice. I guess the weather has some impact obviously, but do you decide to put a skirt on just because you are in the mood, or it makes you feel good? What makes you in the mood to wear a skirt?

Fiona dont forget there are some occasions that a skirt is required by gg's I am trying to put myself into one of those situations so I AM forced to wear a skirt also. LOL

That is true. Some jobs have uniforms that seem to be skirt only. God I wish I was forced to wear a skirt for work!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Brenda Christine # 11 Forbidden fruit

Why is it that the micros are so appealing to me. I am physiclly a bit too old for them, especially outside. But I sortof collect them.
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 12-04-2005 at 07:40 PM. Reason: This one is a little far from the item that I comment on ~11
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Another post that has me referring to myself in the 3rd person.

I think that younger GGs tend to be far more preoccupied with hair, makeup and clothes than their older counterparts. Starting sometime in her 20s, that seems to taper off a bit as other life interests become more important. Besides, dressing femme is just an everyday thing to an adult woman.

Of course, every woman still loves getting dolled up once in a while.

Rick is 60 but Rachel Ann, if you deduct the years spent in the closet and in the unconscious mind, for the most part), is only about 19 or 20. And, I have fewer than 2 years' experience at learning how to do all the femme things that are second nature to any lass out of her teens.

So, naturally, as Rachel, I enjoy dressing far more than a woman of Rick's years. I may someday learn how to bring Rachel out without dressing, but that doesn't mean that I'll ever want to stop.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-antha
    Why is it that the micros are so appealing to me. I am physiclly a bit too old for them, especially outside. But I sortof collect them.
    I've never enjoyed wearing micros myself funnily enough. I like a skirt to come to my knees at least, so i can really feel that i am wearing it.

Each to their own though of course!